Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 21:45 - Jun 27 with 13745 viewsKeithHaynes

The last one was a hoot.
I’m still laughing now,

Suggestions for the next one ?

Let’s go away and home.

Let’s bring everyone together.

And the MAGS. Plus above,
Ooooof !

Where were YOU !

This post has been edited by an administrator

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 20:44 - Jul 28 with 4546 viewsonehunglow

How is Readingga place for such a joyous gathering. Character free southern blight .

Sunderland is or should be the place.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 21:42 - Jul 28 with 4503 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 20:44 - Jul 28 by onehunglow

How is Readingga place for such a joyous gathering. Character free southern blight .

Sunderland is or should be the place.

Because it’s more convenient for people flying in from Spain, Germany and N.Ireland. The time of year makes it so.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 22:55 - Jul 28 with 4487 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 21:42 - Jul 28 by KeithHaynes

Because it’s more convenient for people flying in from Spain, Germany and N.Ireland. The time of year makes it so.

See you upstairs in the Madjeski lounge before the game. Good if you have kids, quieter than downstairs.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 23:06 - Oct 3 with 3128 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 22:55 - Jul 28 by builthjack

See you upstairs in the Madjeski lounge before the game. Good if you have kids, quieter than downstairs.

Wigan away will be more of an overnighter in April but of course, I will be at Reading.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 23:42 - Oct 3 with 3107 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 23:06 - Oct 3 by KeithHaynes

Wigan away will be more of an overnighter in April but of course, I will be at Reading.

Fancy doing a Wales away in March?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 16:44 - Oct 9 with 2841 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 23:42 - Oct 3 by builthjack

Fancy doing a Wales away in March?

If it’s Croatia yes.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 00:30 - Oct 12 with 2656 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyway.
Reading away ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 07:56 - Oct 12 with 2614 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 16:44 - Oct 9 by KeithHaynes

If it’s Croatia yes.

I think it’s the end of November when Croatia have to name the venue. 120 days before match day.

Login to get fewer ads

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 10:29 - Oct 18 with 2309 viewsbuilthjack

We could have a Swans Indie Wales trip to Croatia in March.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 12:33 - Oct 30 with 1815 viewsKeithHaynes

Anyone turning up at Reading - AC ? Minesapint, etc ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:30 - Oct 30 with 1790 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 12:33 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

Dr P, Kerouac etc ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:41 - Oct 30 with 1784 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:30 - Oct 30 by builthjack

Dr P, Kerouac etc ?

Maybe they can all come on a motorbike ?

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:17 - Oct 30 with 1761 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:41 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

Maybe they can all come on a motorbike ?

No sidecar needed

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:27 - Oct 30 with 1754 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:17 - Oct 30 by builthjack

No sidecar needed

A couple of clowns who used to be on here reckoned I was an imposter. Even after one of them met me and bottled it in Nottingham. As you know I’m just a fictitious poster even in the flesh 😂

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:32 - Oct 30 with 1741 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:27 - Oct 30 by NotLoyal

A couple of clowns who used to be on here reckoned I was an imposter. Even after one of them met me and bottled it in Nottingham. As you know I’m just a fictitious poster even in the flesh 😂

Mark me down for Wigan
Easy trip for me

As it’s Easter ,if I make it,you yiu like an Easter egg from me .

I normally hand out sherbet but as it’s yiu I d get some Crème Eggs in.

If you want to bash me,then let me know in advance and I ll bring a first aid kit and flask of brandy .

I could bring a Bible and we can all have a prayer meeting in the Red Robin.

Blessed be

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:41 - Oct 30 with 1736 viewsNotLoyal

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:32 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Mark me down for Wigan
Easy trip for me

As it’s Easter ,if I make it,you yiu like an Easter egg from me .

I normally hand out sherbet but as it’s yiu I d get some Crème Eggs in.

If you want to bash me,then let me know in advance and I ll bring a first aid kit and flask of brandy .

I could bring a Bible and we can all have a prayer meeting in the Red Robin.

Blessed be

Why would I want to hit an old man ?
At least you actually exist.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:58 - Oct 30 with 1723 viewsonehunglow

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 15:41 - Oct 30 by NotLoyal

Why would I want to hit an old man ?
At least you actually exist.

Anger,frustration,or contempt even That s the latest perjorative
Never underestimate anyone regardless of age
Never also underestimate how dumb some young uns are
Now,You will buy me a small Perrier or a large Blackcurrant and Soda I won’t be eating Pies Wigan or not

You d love me ,you and Keith

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 07:55 - Oct 31 with 1661 viewsMinesapint

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 12:33 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

Any particular reason out of all your loyal members you selected me Keith?

I am flattered but sadly will not be attending. I have not been to a Swans game for many years for personal reasons and am resigned to being a sofa supporter sadly.

Nice of you to ask though albeit weird. I am sure your intentions were for the best. Charity site and all that.
Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 00:11 - Nov 1 with 1557 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 07:55 - Oct 31 by Minesapint

Any particular reason out of all your loyal members you selected me Keith?

I am flattered but sadly will not be attending. I have not been to a Swans game for many years for personal reasons and am resigned to being a sofa supporter sadly.

Nice of you to ask though albeit weird. I am sure your intentions were for the best. Charity site and all that.

I’m thinking we could have a beer btw.
You were not singled out or you would have been the only one I mentioned,.

It’s all about who ?

Edit. Technology.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:08 - Nov 1 with 1476 viewsKeithHaynes

Grrrrrrrrrr !

Swansea City’s Championship fixture at Reading has been chosen for live television coverage by Sky Sports, with the decision seeing the Royals clash and two other fixtures moved as a result.

The game at the Select Car Leasing Stadium had originally been scheduled for 3pm on Boxing Day, Monday December 26, but it will now take place at 5.15pm on Tuesday, December 27.

The change of date for that match means Swansea’s home festive fixtures against Watford and Burnley have also seen their details changed.

The clash with the Hornets at the Swansea.com Stadium has moved from 7.45pm on Thursday, December 29 to the same kick-off time on Friday, December 30.

The game against the Clarets in SA1 will no longer be at 3pm on Sunday, January 1, it will instead take place at 3pm on Monday, January 2.

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:24 - Nov 1 with 1472 viewsbuilthjack

For flipping heck sake

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:55 - Nov 1 with 1464 viewsGixerJack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 13:08 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

Grrrrrrrrrr !

Swansea City’s Championship fixture at Reading has been chosen for live television coverage by Sky Sports, with the decision seeing the Royals clash and two other fixtures moved as a result.

The game at the Select Car Leasing Stadium had originally been scheduled for 3pm on Boxing Day, Monday December 26, but it will now take place at 5.15pm on Tuesday, December 27.

The change of date for that match means Swansea’s home festive fixtures against Watford and Burnley have also seen their details changed.

The clash with the Hornets at the Swansea.com Stadium has moved from 7.45pm on Thursday, December 29 to the same kick-off time on Friday, December 30.

The game against the Clarets in SA1 will no longer be at 3pm on Sunday, January 1, it will instead take place at 3pm on Monday, January 2.

Remind me again what the SI knees up arrangements are?
Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 17:45 - Nov 1 with 1428 viewsKeithHaynes

Reading away 👍

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 18:55 - Nov 4 with 1245 viewsCatullus

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 17:45 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

Reading away 👍

Is it a bank holiday? If it is we can make it, otherwise no.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 21:06 - Nov 4 with 1229 viewsbuilthjack

Swansea Independent gathering 2022 / 23 on 18:55 - Nov 4 by Catullus

Is it a bank holiday? If it is we can make it, otherwise no.

It is yes

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024