Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Telford child sex gangs report 18:42 - Jul 12 with 4473 viewsFlashberryjack

Over a 1000 children sexually abused, police and the authorities that should have helped them just turned a blind eye.

Absolutely appalling, shame on everyone involved.

Sadly, it's still going on, allegedly.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Telford child sex gangs report on 18:45 - Jul 12 with 2603 viewsLuther27

What sort of society are we that the most evil of crimes is still ignored to this day. How many enquiries are needed before those identified are jailed, and jailed for long periods. I am talking about police and the politicians here who constantly respond with the horrific phrase “lessons will be learned”.
Telford child sex gangs report on 18:53 - Jul 12 with 2584 viewsonehunglow

Telford child sex gangs report on 18:45 - Jul 12 by Luther27

What sort of society are we that the most evil of crimes is still ignored to this day. How many enquiries are needed before those identified are jailed, and jailed for long periods. I am talking about police and the politicians here who constantly respond with the horrific phrase “lessons will be learned”.

SADLY,Police have abrogated their responsibility in many areas of society.
That said, why do we have people who do this and why are they not hammered .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Telford child sex gangs report on 18:57 - Jul 12 with 2576 viewsFlashberryjack

Telford child sex gangs report on 18:53 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

And why aren't they deported ? when convicted.

Hello

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:02 - Jul 12 with 2568 viewsbritferry

How many towns is that now?

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:06 - Jul 12 with 2564 viewsonehunglow

Telford child sex gangs report on 18:57 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

That's a comment to upset some.
You are of course dead right

It is a fact young white girls are seen as trash to be abused by group of men of a certain ethnicity.. No muslim girl would be seen in public showing the levels of flesh white girls do however. Most wont be allowed anywhere unchaperoned and will have a husband already lined up by the families.
What a life.

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:12 - Jul 12 with 2548 viewsbritferry

Telford child sex gangs report on 18:57 - Jul 12 by Flashberryjack

One hasn't been deported to Pakistan yet because he argued he wouldn't be there as a role model for his son, the child he had after raping another child

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10942871/Paedophile-Rochdale-grooming-g
[Post edited 12 Jul 2022 19:15]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:20 - Jul 12 with 2529 viewsFlashberryjack

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:12 - Jul 12 by britferry

One hasn't been deported to Pakistan yet because he argued he wouldn't be there as a role model for his son, the child he had after raping another child

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10942871/Paedophile-Rochdale-grooming-g
[Post edited 12 Jul 2022 19:15]

I know, it's unbelievable.

Hello

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:25 - Jul 12 with 2516 viewsCountyJim

Another dark day for our police service seems to be most days we get a story where they have failed us or an officer has abused his her position
Login to get fewer ads

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:31 - Jul 12 with 2512 viewsBoundy

This what you get when those in charge cowdown to the woke brigade and ignore those they're supposed to be protecting . , well you can stick your diversity where it doesn't shine. Yet another shameful episode in a list of too many similar episodes .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:38 - Jul 12 with 2502 viewsonehunglow

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:25 - Jul 12 by CountyJim

Another dark day for our police service seems to be most days we get a story where they have failed us or an officer has abused his her position

Would you support them if they really did try to get stuck in

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:48 - Jul 12 with 2492 viewsLuther27

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:38 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

I would.
Telford child sex gangs report on 19:54 - Jul 12 with 2479 viewsCountyJim

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:38 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

As long as an officer is clean I would yes but it looks like a fair few are bent
Telford child sex gangs report on 20:04 - Jul 12 with 2462 viewsbuilthjack

If anyone abused one of mine, they would never walk again.
How can people allow this to happen?

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Telford child sex gangs report on 20:20 - Jul 12 with 2448 viewsBoundy

Telford child sex gangs report on 20:04 - Jul 12 by builthjack

Issues were not investigated because of nervousness about race, the inquiry’s final report said, and teachers and youth workers were discouraged from reporting child sexual exploitation. . On another thread some didn't think it was a problem regarding Trans gender and its isn't until the extreme elements start infiltering for their own gratification, say it all about todays society

Telford child sex gangs report on 20:30 - Jul 12 with 2433 viewsLuther27

Telford child sex gangs report on 20:20 - Jul 12 by Boundy

Issues were not investigated because of nervousness about race, the inquiry’s final report said, and teachers and youth workers were discouraged from reporting child sexual exploitation. . On another thread some didn't think it was a problem regarding Trans gender and its isn't until the extreme elements start infiltering for their own gratification, say it all about todays society

Sums up what a sick society we have become when ethnicity and fear are more important than the safety of our children.
Telford child sex gangs report on 20:37 - Jul 12 with 2423 viewsonehunglow

Telford child sex gangs report on 19:54 - Jul 12 by CountyJim

As long as an officer is clean I would yes but it looks like a fair few are bent

But not the majority.
Police need to brutalise these criminals and courts give sentences that reflect public revulsion.

Telford child sex gangs report on 20:40 - Jul 12 with 2421 viewsLuther27

Telford child sex gangs report on 20:37 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

But not the majority.
Police need to brutalise these criminals and courts give sentences that reflect public revulsion.

Unfortunately the justice system does not appear to reflect the severity of the crime…..the mother of baby P pictured strolling around today a free woman. It makes me feel sick to the core.
Telford child sex gangs report on 21:57 - Jul 12 with 2389 viewsFlashberryjack

Telford child sex gangs report on 20:04 - Jul 12 by builthjack

The majority wouldn't allow this to happen, sadly the majority don't shout loud enough.

Look no further than gender-neutral toilets, would your wife/daughter like it ?

What age is sex education taught in Wales?
I
t is embedded into every lesson across the curriculum. “The new mandatory element also means that every child, aged three-16, must take part. It cannot be avoided by anyone, and there are no rights for parents to request information on what will be taught, at what age, or to ask that their child sit out.

Do you agree with this ?

Like me, probably not, but we say nowt.

Hello

Telford child sex gangs report on 22:13 - Jul 12 with 2374 viewsKilkennyjack

Telford child sex gangs report on 18:53 - Jul 12 by onehunglow

I cant believe that the police cant find a way to get these abusers banged up for life.

Over 30 years ffs.

Beware of the Risen People

Telford child sex gangs report on 22:15 - Jul 12 with 2371 viewsraynor94

About time these Asians were deported, scared to report these crimes in case of inflaming racial tensions

These crimes have been going on in Telford for 50 years, yet 10 out of 200 have been convicted, hundreds of these abusers are still walking the streets.

Rochdale Rotherham and Oldham, the list goes on

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Telford child sex gangs report on 07:38 - Jul 13 with 2296 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Telford child sex gangs report on 22:15 - Jul 12 by raynor94

About time these Asians were deported, scared to report these crimes in case of inflaming racial tensions

These crimes have been going on in Telford for 50 years, yet 10 out of 200 have been convicted, hundreds of these abusers are still walking the streets.

Rochdale Rotherham and Oldham, the list goes on

What gets me is so many professionals know about this; social workers, teachers and police. Local councillors and journalists also turn a blind eye because they may be labelled racist.
Collectively we have lost the plot.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Telford child sex gangs report on 07:47 - Jul 13 with 2288 viewsraynor94

Telford child sex gangs report on 07:38 - Jul 13 by JACKMANANDBOY

What gets me is so many professionals know about this; social workers, teachers and police. Local councillors and journalists also turn a blind eye because they may be labelled racist.
Collectively we have lost the plot.

On the news this morning, a past victim who has bravely spoken out, received a knock on the door the following morning to warn her about what she was saying.

As the item said, these are Pakistani Muslims who have no problems abusing young children.

About time we as a Country stood up to be counted

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Telford child sex gangs report on 07:55 - Jul 13 with 2281 viewsBoundy

Telford child sex gangs report on 07:47 - Jul 13 by raynor94

On the news this morning, a past victim who has bravely spoken out, received a knock on the door the following morning to warn her about what she was saying.

As the item said, these are Pakistani Muslims who have no problems abusing young children.

Totally agree but you and I know that this is now yesterday’s news or for as long the media decide it runs with it . One good thing ,Telford social services have released an apology so alls well with the world

Telford child sex gangs report on 10:23 - Jul 13 with 2236 viewsonehunglow

100% agree
The Pakistani community have a real problem with this and they must admit it and deal .

It is what it is.

Telford child sex gangs report on 12:39 - Jul 13 with 2210 viewspencoedjack

100%

If anyone harmed my kids or grandkids I happily deal with the consequences of my actions.

The country should close done any group claiming racial discrimination when investigating these claims.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024