Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who loves and supports England then ? 19:06 - Jul 19 with 4623 viewsbuilthjack

You could have been born there, or a parent born there, or a child born there?
Be honest.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:21 - Jul 19 with 1654 viewsgadgetuk

Lived in the South East for the last 27 years. Met my wife, have 2 kids, a good job and a house in a relatively nice area.
England has been good to me, I will support England in sport in the same way I will support any British team on the world stage, but never ahead of Wales.
Do I love England? No, but I do have a great appreciation for it and my English friends.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:26 - Jul 19 with 1649 viewsSirjohnalot

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:21 - Jul 19 by gadgetuk

Lived in the South East for the last 27 years. Met my wife, have 2 kids, a good job and a house in a relatively nice area.
England has been good to me, I will support England in sport in the same way I will support any British team on the world stage, but never ahead of Wales.
Do I love England? No, but I do have a great appreciation for it and my English friends.

Unless they’re playing Wales or the other British sides, yes I support England. Lived up,here since 2000, married one of them. The North West of England is very similar to back home, very similar people, very similar culture.

Some of their fans are idiots, but so are ours. Never got the England bashing
Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:50 - Jul 19 with 1614 viewsonehunglow

Be honest.
You hate them

Are you being dishonest by discoursing in Welsh when you are a super proud Welshman.

Be honest

Can you tolerate other views from people who might want not to vote as you do.

Being honest on here is a risible pursuit. Few are really honest,apart from me.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:51 - Jul 19 with 1613 viewsonehunglow

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:21 - Jul 19 by gadgetuk

Love the one you re with .
You live where you are happy,regardless of borders.

That is smart

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:54 - Jul 19 with 1616 viewsGwyn737

22 years in the south east with a child born here.

I’ve made a pretty comfortable life and the area has been good to me personally and professionally. I’ve found being Welsh a positive advantage as people are interested and want to chat to you.

I’ve never ever faced any unpleasant behaviour based on nationality. I can and have worn swans/wales gear in pubs without a problem.

However, when it comes to sport I always want England to lose (unless they’re playing Australia when I want both teams to lose).
Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:01 - Jul 19 with 1606 viewsBoundy

Unlike a few , I've never been bothered about where a person is from nor particular care ,treat me with respect and they'll have same back .That should be enough for all of us but sadly not

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:01 - Jul 19 with 1595 viewsDr_Winston

I don't support England in anything except maybe Cricket, but with an English Grandfather, English cousins, English friends and English colleagues, why on Earth should I hate them as Kilks and Trampie would have us do?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:08 - Jul 19 with 1602 viewsraynor94

I'd support England against any foreign opposition in any sport.

Bar Wales, British and proud of it

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Login to get fewer ads

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:09 - Jul 19 with 1601 viewsSirjohnalot

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:01 - Jul 19 by Dr_Winston

I don't support England in anything except maybe Cricket, but with an English Grandfather, English cousins, English friends and English colleagues, why on Earth should I hate them as Kilks and Trampie would have us do?

Good thing about living in England and being married to an Englishwoman is you can support them
then take the mick out of her when they lose. Win win
Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:19 - Jul 19 with 1579 viewspencoedjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:08 - Jul 19 by raynor94

I'd support England against any foreign opposition in any sport.

Bar Wales, British and proud of it

When it comes to sport I want England to lose to everyone.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:26 - Jul 19 with 1554 viewsonehunglow

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:54 - Jul 19 by Gwyn737

22 years in the south east with a child born here.

I’ve made a pretty comfortable life and the area has been good to me personally and professionally. I’ve found being Welsh a positive advantage as people are interested and want to chat to you.

I’ve never ever faced any unpleasant behaviour based on nationality. I can and have worn swans/wales gear in pubs without a problem.

However, when it comes to sport I always want England to lose (unless they’re playing Australia when I want both teams to lose).

Being Welsh here is a plus .
Amazingly,most like us

Loads have welsh roots

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:35 - Jul 19 with 1547 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Spent 30 years in England, made a decent living, never had anyone mention being Welsh except in a positive way. Kids born there, have many good friends and happy to support them if they are not playing Wales.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:41 - Jul 19 with 1532 viewsCatullus

I usee to love to see England lose, I used to watch international football. Neither is really true anymore, I don't much bother with internationals, not even the rugby which I use to enjoy.

My nearest English relative, as far as I know is my Paternal great grandmother who was from North Devon, I dont have a clue about any of her descendants. I have several Irish relatives from Cork.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:42 - Jul 19 with 1532 viewsWhiterockin

When it comes to Europe, I support any team that's from the same football pyramid as my team.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:44 - Jul 19 with 1526 viewsSirjohnalot

Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:42 - Jul 19 by Whiterockin

When it comes to Europe, I support any team that's from the same football pyramid as my team.

Remember watching Italia 90, 1st World Cup I can remember, really liked that England team, only team I liked more was Cameroon. Still my favourite World Cup
Who loves and supports England then ? on 20:48 - Jul 19 with 1522 viewsbuilthjack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 19:50 - Jul 19 by onehunglow

Be honest.
You hate them

Are you being dishonest by discoursing in Welsh when you are a super proud Welshman.

Be honest

Can you tolerate other views from people who might want not to vote as you do.

Being honest on here is a risible pursuit. Few are really honest,apart from me.

Not at all. It's only you who sees it as a Wales v England question.
That wasn't the question.
Some good responses otherwise.
I have loads of English friends and colleagues, as I have other nationalities.
I like them all.
I am proud of being Welsh, and will support Wales in everything.
We have banter over sport but it's all friendly.

You are an odd one Perch.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:01 - Jul 19 with 1505 viewsbritferry

its the English press that I hate, they build the teams up too much and we then love to see them fail

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:13 - Jul 19 with 1483 viewsTogg

Welsh/British. British/Welsh. Like most Welsh people. Have Asian friends who see themselves as Welsh/British Asians.
English Great Grandfather. Loads of mid European blood in me too. Loads of Saes relatives, friends and clients.
Love visiting Herefordshire, Cotswolds Devon and Cornwall. Beautiful places. Sometimes the jingoism when England play football does get to me a bit but otherwise no problems. We need to stop creating barriers.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 22:01 - Jul 19 with 1446 viewsBryanSwan

I'm not English, so i don't really care, as long as they aren't in a final. In which case i sincerely hope they lose. The Euros was fantastic.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Who loves and supports England then ? on 22:10 - Jul 19 with 1432 viewsBoundy

Who loves and supports England then ? on 21:01 - Jul 19 by britferry

its the English press that I hate, they build the teams up too much and we then love to see them fail

But if they didn't we couldn't have a laugh so long may they continue

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Who loves and supports England then ? on 23:28 - Jul 19 with 1384 viewsTreforys_Jack

Loves England - No
Supports England - No

Always support someone representing team GB though as in the Athletics or F1 for example.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 04:42 - Jul 20 with 1326 viewsKilkennyjack

My mind changed when they dumped the Home International’s in the 1980s.
They did not give a single toss about Cymru and Norn Iron.

I have supported every team playing against them since after the 1990 Italia World Cup.
Delighted they lost to Italy at Wembley in the Euros.

I actively hate everything Team GB in any sport.
Its not for me.

Beware of the Risen People

Who loves and supports England then ? on 06:37 - Jul 20 with 1298 viewsbuilthjack

An awful lot of rugby fans wear ABE T-shirts.
Don't think I have seen a football fan wearing one.

Who loves and supports England then ? on 07:43 - Jul 20 with 1273 viewsTreforys_Jack

Who loves and supports England then ? on 04:42 - Jul 20 by Kilkennyjack

My mind changed when they dumped the Home International’s in the 1980s.
They did not give a single toss about Cymru and Norn Iron.

I have supported every team playing against them since after the 1990 Italia World Cup.
Delighted they lost to Italy at Wembley in the Euros.

I actively hate everything Team GB in any sport.
Its not for me.

You keep it hidden well though fair play.
Who loves and supports England then ? on 07:58 - Jul 20 with 1265 viewstrampie

Always want England to lose in every sport, I've rejoiced whenever they have, the arrogance of some of their fans and lots of their media is astounding.

The bias of some of their commentators is breathtaking, they try to say black is white, we are now seeing it with the English government they blatantly lie, it's shocking to witness, there has been riots after England have been knocked out of football tournaments that in my opinion has in part been fuelled by the commentators comments disputing decisions.
[Post edited 20 Jul 2022 8:01]

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024