Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sebastian Kalinovski 10:12 - Jul 23 with 478 viewsonehunglow

A name we should not forget.
15 and tortured in a British house for years.

How do we punish

How do we rehabilitate

Why is this happening

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Sebastian Kalinovski on 23:49 - Jul 23 with 417 viewsCatullus

I'm not a violent person but when I see stories like this I get quite wound up. If it was my choice and there was zero doubt about guilt these rotten bastards would get an old fashioned flogging on a regular basis.

I would have them endure what they put that poor kid through. it's for people like this I find the death penalty a suitable outcome. We're supposed to protect our kids.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Sebastian Kalinovski on 12:57 - Jul 24 with 360 viewsYrAlarch

I wish there were straighforward answers OHL
But reading about cases like this is depressing.
A life taken all too soon by 2 evil ...
Sebastian Kalinovski on 14:09 - Jul 24 with 335 viewsBoundy

Sebastian Kalinovski on 23:49 - Jul 23 by Catullus

I'm not a violent person but when I see stories like this I get quite wound up. If it was my choice and there was zero doubt about guilt these rotten bastards would get an old fashioned flogging on a regular basis.

I would have them endure what they put that poor kid through. it's for people like this I find the death penalty a suitable outcome. We're supposed to protect our kids.

I consider my self calm and rational but stories like this fill me with rage , life is precious and the way its taken from some is abhorrent and tis is another example of a long list . This isn't a British disease as stories are repeated throughout the world but punishments vary to mild to severe ,I'm quite happy to see this case and others like it treated with the longest stretch as possible , with no parole .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sebastian Kalinovski on 14:40 - Jul 24 with 323 viewsonehunglow

Sebastian Kalinovski on 14:09 - Jul 24 by Boundy

I consider my self calm and rational but stories like this fill me with rage , life is precious and the way its taken from some is abhorrent and tis is another example of a long list . This isn't a British disease as stories are repeated throughout the world but punishments vary to mild to severe ,I'm quite happy to see this case and others like it treated with the longest stretch as possible , with no parole .

Therechave been just 3 rep,ids to this topic.

Hundreds of pithy posting on utterly irrelevant personal spats.

Everyone should be repelled by this and it’s hardly news

A national scandal

Recently, this happened in Wales

We need to look at ourselves

Sebastian Kalinovski on 14:41 - Jul 24 with 322 viewsonehunglow

And how do we punish

Sebastian Kalinovski on 15:09 - Jul 24 with 309 viewsBoundy

Sebastian Kalinovski on 14:40 - Jul 24 by onehunglow

Therechave been just 3 rep,ids to this topic.

Hundreds of pithy posting on utterly irrelevant personal spats.

Everyone should be repelled by this and it’s hardly news

A national scandal

Recently, this happened in Wales

We need to look at ourselves

Maybe we're become or always have been desensitised to such acts , hopefully that not the case but for me I detest bullies either as individual or as a nation . Looking at him and his back ground then I'd say he was used to getting his own way . Taking steroids very rarely ends well .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Sebastian Kalinovski on 15:12 - Jul 24 with 306 viewsonehunglow

Sebastian Kalinovski on 15:09 - Jul 24 by Boundy

Maybe we're become or always have been desensitised to such acts , hopefully that not the case but for me I detest bullies either as individual or as a nation . Looking at him and his back ground then I'd say he was used to getting his own way . Taking steroids very rarely ends well .

We have been clearly. Panaroma made a toxic programme about our military in a war yet this tragedy is virtually ignored.
Says it all boundy

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024