Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread 20:28 - Aug 5 with 4190 viewsDr_Parnassus

Here we are then folks we are underway.

Arsenal 1-0 up vs Palace. Martinelli with the goal.

Can’t think who would have him

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:36 - Aug 5 with 2942 viewsDr_Parnassus

For those that don’t know, if you click on “points” you can track your teams progress live.

We can usually see each others teams by now (mine above), I’m guessing it is slow being game 1.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:52 - Aug 5 with 2912 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:36 - Aug 5 by Dr_Parnassus

For those that don’t know, if you click on “points” you can track your teams progress live.

We can usually see each others teams by now (mine above), I’m guessing it is slow being game 1.

That looks similar to my team is there a live league table with the app

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:57 - Aug 5 with 2900 viewsDr_Parnassus

Ah nice, I don’t have the app.

I’ll download it. Can you see everyone else’s team on there yet?

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 21:03 - Aug 5 with 2894 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:57 - Aug 5 by Dr_Parnassus

Ah nice, I don’t have the app.

I’ll download it. Can you see everyone else’s team on there yet?

No not yet i clicked on the league can see the 20 teams.
But can't see a live points total.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 22:06 - Aug 5 with 2853 viewsKeithHaynes

Oh Saka, thank you 🙏

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 2712 viewsonehunglow

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 22:06 - Aug 5 by KeithHaynes

Oh Saka, thank you 🙏

Is that goal down to Shaka.he s one of my boys.
That was Guehi goal .

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 14:15 - Aug 6 with 2715 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 14:12 - Aug 6 by onehunglow

Is that goal down to Shaka.he s one of my boys.
That was Guehi goal .

Welcome back …

Someone should have had Mitrovic today in their side and played the triple captain card.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 08:39 - Aug 7 with 2575 viewsonehunglow

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 14:15 - Aug 6 by KeithHaynes

Welcome back …

Someone should have had Mitrovic today in their side and played the triple captain card.

he s in my side but not captain

Login to get fewer ads

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 10:05 - Aug 7 with 2560 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 08:39 - Aug 7 by onehunglow

he s in my side but not captain

You are 2nd mate behind me on goal difference or something

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 10:22 - Aug 7 with 2546 viewsonehunglow

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 10:05 - Aug 7 by guthrieintherain

You are 2nd mate behind me on goal difference or something

But I’m thick.A dope.
God help you.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 19:54 - Aug 7 with 2482 viewsKeithHaynes

How come our scores from the weekend area lower than the league table ?
I’m miffed 😂

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 19:59 - Aug 7 with 2479 viewsvetchonian

rumour has it Russ has entered under a pseudonym

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:02 - Aug 7 with 2466 viewsonehunglow

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 19:59 - Aug 7 by vetchonian

rumour has it Russ has entered under a pseudonym

Wirral Jacks

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:10 - Aug 7 with 2467 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 19:54 - Aug 7 by KeithHaynes

How come our scores from the weekend area lower than the league table ?
I’m miffed 😂

Table not updated yet on the app over 2 hours after the games have finished.

Slower than Fulton / Grimes in midfield.

If Wirral Jacks win the league will be the biggest shock since Ranieri worked his magic at Leicester.

Started well though and Dr P languishing in mid table
[Post edited 7 Aug 2022 20:20]

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:30 - Aug 7 with 2447 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:10 - Aug 7 by guthrieintherain

If Wirral Jacks win the league will be the biggest shock since Ranieri worked his magic at Leicester.

Who updates it ?

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:48 - Aug 7 with 2423 viewsherbie

Its updated by FPL but sometimes the table only fully updates by the next morning.
Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 22:17 - Aug 7 with 2373 viewsKeithHaynes

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:48 - Aug 7 by herbie

Its updated by FPL but sometimes the table only fully updates by the next morning.

Looks like it’s done now 👍

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 02:10 - Aug 8 with 2326 viewsDr_Parnassus

Looks like we had a late withdrawal from someone 🤷‍♂️

19 in the league.

Kane doing nothing hurt me. Had his as captain instead of Salah and of course had him in the team over Haaland.

When I saw Spurs won 4-1 I was rubbing mu hands together, incredible he didn’t get a goal or an assist.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 07:20 - Aug 8 with 2266 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Did not help 5 of my team did not even play. Time to resort to transfers.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:29 - Aug 8 with 2215 viewsonehunglow

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 20:10 - Aug 7 by guthrieintherain

I ll take the lot of you from behind

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 09:44 - Aug 8 with 2206 viewsguthrieintherain

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 07:20 - Aug 8 by felixstowe_jack

Did not help 5 of my team did not even play. Time to resort to transfers.

Yes and I switched Kane out for Haarland as Spurs had an easier fixture.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 17:28 - Aug 8 with 2117 viewsTreforys_Jack

Why does Zinchenko have a purple circle with an asterisk next to his name in my team. What does that indicate please?
Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 18:16 - Aug 8 with 2100 viewsDr_Parnassus

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 17:28 - Aug 8 by Treforys_Jack

Why does Zinchenko have a purple circle with an asterisk next to his name in my team. What does that indicate please?

He is in the team of the week. It’s a star.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 18:32 - Aug 8 with 2079 viewsTreforys_Jack

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 18:16 - Aug 8 by Dr_Parnassus

He is in the team of the week. It’s a star.

Swans Indie Charity Fantasy Football - The Thread on 10:55 - Aug 12 with 1866 viewsKeithHaynes

Another weekend upon us, peruse your teams folks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024