Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship 11:20 - Aug 6 with 468 viewsSwansIndependent

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship 6th Aug 2022 11:16
Swansea City take on Blackburn Rovers this afternoon with potentially the best strike force in the league in Joel Piroe and Michael Obafemi. And they come up against a team who finished eighth last season, and most certainly looked far more of a threat than the swans last time around. 0

Bonny amd Clyde, click above.
Sonny and Snide, click below.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 12:12 - Aug 6 with 380 viewsFireboy2

I hope they do strike fear today after last weeks toothless performance.

I'm backing them to do it today.

COYJB 🦒
Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 12:25 - Aug 6 with 355 viewsSgorioFruit

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 12:12 - Aug 6 by Fireboy2

I hope they do strike fear today after last weeks toothless performance.

I'm backing them to do it today.

COYJB 🦒

agreed mate, they didn't exactly set the world alight last week,

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 13:12 - Aug 6 with 314 viewsKeithHaynes

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 12:25 - Aug 6 by SgorioFruit

Nice to see you posting again πŸ‘

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Would you like to appear here as a Welsh football writer?

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 18:25 - Aug 6 with 213 viewsCatullus

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 12:25 - Aug 6 by SgorioFruit

Well today all they did (the whole team not just the forwards) was to give me some smelly, soggy chips.

I was one who wanted Cooper gone, what I'd give to have him back. its very true isn't it, when you're told be careful what you wish for!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 18:32 - Aug 6 with 203 viewsonehunglow

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 18:25 - Aug 6 by Catullus

Well today all they did (the whole team not just the forwards) was to give me some smelly, soggy chips.

I was one who wanted Cooper gone, what I'd give to have him back. its very true isn't it, when you're told be careful what you wish for!

Forget the past
I hated Cooper but he wasnt inept.
This fella is.

We need to unite and channel our anger where it is merited ,at the club, and not on this site.

There are signs the penny has dropped,which is good

Poll: Should Russ go

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 20:52 - Aug 6 with 155 viewsFireboy2

Deadly duo ready to strike fear in to the very soul of the championship on 18:25 - Aug 6 by Catullus

I wouldn't want him back, ayew doesn't play for us anymore.

Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2022