Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 23:00 - Aug 8 with 18189 viewsNotLoyal

This is the official matchday thread.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 23:00 - Aug 8 with 5762 viewsNotLoyal

Let’s start playing the players you want then Russell 12th Aug 2022 18:34
Swansea City manager Russell Martin has bigged up his favourite players this week and that’s a pleasing thing to hear for sure. With Kyle Joseph, Morgan Whittaker and Jordon Garrick all out on loan and not on Martin’s mind he has mentioned twenty two year old Ollie Cooper as a player he likes a lot. Tomorrows game by the seaside, a place once awash with household names on the pier is nowadays more about the price of a pint and a cheap night out. 1

Referee and ancillary items
ANDY WOOLMER
Andrew Dallison and Mark Stevens
Fourth Official : Andy Haines

Blackpool: Daniel Grimshaw, Callum Connolly, Lewis Fiorini, Jerry Yates, Josh Bowler, Kenny Dougall, Rhys Williams, Sonny Carey, Marvin Ekpiteta, Dominic Thompson, Theo Corbeanu.

Substitutes: Chris Maxwell, James Husband, Jordan Gabriel, Shayne Lavery, CJ Hamilton, Charlie Patino, Jordan Thorniley.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Harry Darling, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Matty Sorinola, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Joe Allen, Olivier Ntcham, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:12 - Aug 9 with 5635 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 23:00 - Aug 8 by NotLoyal

Swansea City manager Russell Martin has bigged up his favourite players this week and that’s a pleasing thing to hear for sure. With Kyle Joseph, Morgan Whittaker and Jordon Garrick all out on loan and not on Martin’s mind he has mentioned twenty two year old Ollie Cooper as a player he likes a lot. Tomorrows game by the seaside, a place once awash with household names on the pier is nowadays more about the price of a pint and a cheap night out. 1

Referee and ancillary items
ANDY WOOLMER
Andrew Dallison and Mark Stevens
Fourth Official : Andy Haines

Blackpool: Daniel Grimshaw, Callum Connolly, Lewis Fiorini, Jerry Yates, Josh Bowler, Kenny Dougall, Rhys Williams, Sonny Carey, Marvin Ekpiteta, Dominic Thompson, Theo Corbeanu.

Substitutes: Chris Maxwell, James Husband, Jordan Gabriel, Shayne Lavery, CJ Hamilton, Charlie Patino, Jordan Thorniley.

Swansea City: Andy Fisher; Ben Cabango, Kyle Naughton, Harry Darling, Joel Latibeaudiere, Jay Fulton, Matt Grimes (captain), Ryan Manning; Matty Sorinola, Joel Piroe, Michael Obafemi.

Substitutes: Steven Benda, Joe Allen, Olivier Ntcham, Liam Cullen, Nathan Wood, Ollie Cooper, Cameron Congreve.

I wouldn't say that about you NL

Are you coming over?
Can I buy you a candy floss

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:16 - Aug 10 with 5443 viewshowenjack

Michael Appleton , wasn't he the manager in charge when we lost to Oxford UTD in the fa cup ? I hope that's not an omen especially as we have just played Oxford and lost again.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:33 - Aug 10 with 5418 viewsvetchonian

I take my hat off to all those planning on travelling to this...

I hope you see a plyers revolt and the team puts in a shift fans can be proud of

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:58 - Aug 10 with 5377 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:33 - Aug 10 by vetchonian

I take my hat off to all those planning on travelling to this...

I hope you see a plyers revolt and the team puts in a shift fans can be proud of

I’m on my own although having lunch with a poster who I am looking forward to meeting.

As for the game,I have a Clive James book to take and will be well oiled..By factor 50. I will be joining thousands of other working class folk in the Prom and stuff my gob with a 69.

I can seeing me blowing my nut at 4.55. I just hope Russ stays away from me and please God doesn’t wave.

He s half my age but I reckon I could reduce him to pebbles on th3 foreshore

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 11:18 - Aug 10 with 5379 viewsSwans9

Would take a draw but we are due a win. If we lose again they say players have given up on the managers methods. I go 3 1 swans piroe 2 and Blackpool og.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:41 - Aug 11 with 5165 viewsSirjohnalot

Lovely day, working at home, short trip on Saturday to watch a bit of football, looking forward to a coffee before and hopefully a good debate, watch us smack it around, go 2-0 up before losing 17-3, shout at the manager, go home, take the dog out when it gets cooler and, don’t watch the highlights, come on here, say how crap our team is and then look at the fixtures to see when I can watch us next.

Crackerjack of a day
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:00 - Aug 11 with 5140 viewsonehunglow

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:41 - Aug 11 by Sirjohnalot

Lovely day, working at home, short trip on Saturday to watch a bit of football, looking forward to a coffee before and hopefully a good debate, watch us smack it around, go 2-0 up before losing 17-3, shout at the manager, go home, take the dog out when it gets cooler and, don’t watch the highlights, come on here, say how crap our team is and then look at the fixtures to see when I can watch us next.

Crackerjack of a day

As it ll be my first vegan luncheon,I might wear a smart white pair of shorts

Login to get fewer ads

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:06 - Aug 11 with 5142 viewsSirjohnalot

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 10:00 - Aug 11 by onehunglow

As it ll be my first vegan luncheon,I might wear a smart white pair of shorts

Never had one either, should be interesting
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:08 - Aug 11 with 5003 viewsFireboy2

If anyone is driving to Blackpool for the game I've squared it so you can park at south shore fire station, its a 10 min walk away from the ground and close to Yeadon way which leads onto the M55.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:17 - Aug 11 with 4995 viewsvetchonian

Seems Naughton has been given the responsibility of the pre match presser no Manager no Captain?

What that all about

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:22 - Aug 11 with 4993 viewsFlashberryjack

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:08 - Aug 11 by Fireboy2

If anyone is driving to Blackpool for the game I've squared it so you can park at south shore fire station, its a 10 min walk away from the ground and close to Yeadon way which leads onto the M55.

I'm not going, but I'm sure a lot of travelling jacks will appreciate you for arranging parking, fair play to you mate

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:16 - Aug 11 with 4939 viewsonehunglow

Thanks Ed but I have already paid to park in Asda

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:40 - Aug 11 with 4927 viewsswan65split

Over 1400 going so far.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:21 - Aug 11 with 4879 viewsFireboy2

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:22 - Aug 11 by Flashberryjack

I'm not going, but I'm sure a lot of travelling jacks will appreciate you for arranging parking, fair play to you mate

No probs flash, ALWAYS here to help 😀 👍
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:33 - Aug 11 with 4840 viewsAndyCole

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:17 - Aug 11 by vetchonian

Seems Naughton has been given the responsibility of the pre match presser no Manager no Captain?

What that all about

Ominous.

The wheels are in motion - watch this space............

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:59 - Aug 11 with 4827 views1462jack

Fair play mate that’s brilliant
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 09:09 - Aug 12 with 4641 viewsSwans9

With money left from paying hotel train mad price match ticket do I get a pint or sun cream with my Ayrton Senna and sky diver?
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 11:07 - Aug 12 with 4581 viewsDr_Parnassus

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:17 - Aug 11 by vetchonian

What that all about

Martin gave one too.

I listened to it against all my inner warnings.

He spoke about the age of the squad, about how it was a work in progress - all the things you would expect. Nothing of any note.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 15:27 - Aug 12 with 4470 viewsswan65split

If we get anything out of this game I will be very very happy , and surprised !!

Ive just seen who the ref is thats why..
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:22 - Aug 12 with 4406 viewsjojaca

I can't shake off the deflated feeling for tomorrow's game. I just worry about our final third play, we are poor out wide and in the playmaker/att midfield role, which are crucial to Russell's system. I'm going for 3/4 goal defeat.

Even when you know, you never know?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 17:27 - Aug 12 with 4398 viewsSwans9

Only two carriages train Swansea to Manchester it was like sardines. What the fans do to get to away games.
Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 18:48 - Aug 12 with 4329 viewsKeithHaynes

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:02 - Aug 12 with 4302 viewsSTID2017

My predicted score for tomorrow 3-1 Swansea.
Obafemi to find his form, score two and set up one for Piroe.
Blackpool with late consolation goal off a mistake by Fisher, just to keep OHL happy

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 20:33 - Aug 12 with 4253 viewsvetchonian

Blackpool v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 22/23 on 19:02 - Aug 12 by STID2017

My predicted score for tomorrow 3-1 Swansea.
Obafemi to find his form, score two and set up one for Piroe.
Blackpool with late consolation goal off a mistake by Fisher, just to keep OHL happy

OHL will be there tomorrow to keep Fisher on his toes he will play a blinder

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024