Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angela Rayners interview 21:39 - Aug 14 with 1013 viewsSirjohnalot

I’ve heard quite differing opinions about her on this forum. I listened to this interview on the way up to Blackpool on Saturday. If you don’t like her, can I ask you at least have a listen to see of this changes your mind ?

To me she has a lot in common with the way a lot of my mates were brought up I knew back home.

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/full-disclosure-with-james-obrien/id145440
Angela Rayners interview on 09:08 - Aug 15 with 908 viewsonehunglow

Jon.
Morning

Tell you what I listened to whilst I was crawling up to Blackpool via the back passage:

Ian McNabb
Neil Young
Jussi Bjorling
Gigli
Foo Fighters
and
Dusty Springfield

Its probably why I couldnt hear you when you phoned

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Angela Rayners interview on 10:40 - Aug 15 with 868 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Talking about back alleys have you two consummated this tryst yet?

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Angela Rayners interview on 16:49 - Aug 15 with 727 viewsonehunglow

Angela Rayners interview on 10:40 - Aug 15 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Talking about back alleys have you two consummated this tryst yet?

lol

He's too young for me

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Angela Rayners interview on 08:13 - Aug 16 with 619 viewsfelixstowe_jack

A plus point for Angela she seems to have upset Nicols Sturgeon with her comments that Labour should go nowhere near the SNP should the next general election result in a hung Parliament. She also told an audience in Edinburgh that it was time to move on from a second referendum and focus on the problems of the British people.

The publicity shy Nicola was also rebuffed at her recent meeting with Basil Brush at the Edinburgh Festival he said he would not be joining the SNP.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Angela Rayners interview on 09:03 - Aug 16 with 582 viewscontroversial_jack

Angela Rayners interview on 08:13 - Aug 16 by felixstowe_jack

A plus point for Angela she seems to have upset Nicols Sturgeon with her comments that Labour should go nowhere near the SNP should the next general election result in a hung Parliament. She also told an audience in Edinburgh that it was time to move on from a second referendum and focus on the problems of the British people.

The publicity shy Nicola was also rebuffed at her recent meeting with Basil Brush at the Edinburgh Festival he said he would not be joining the SNP.

I bet she lost sleep over that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024