Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. 00:47 - Aug 19 with 4038 viewsLohengrin

It defies belief.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:47 - Aug 19 with 2241 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Probably one of the most upsetting stories I’ve ever heard. Something like this should be plastered all over our front pages.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 10:15 - Aug 19 with 2231 viewsCatullus

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 09:47 - Aug 19 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Probably one of the most upsetting stories I’ve ever heard. Something like this should be plastered all over our front pages.

Can't these idiots in Oldham (council and police) understand that if anything is going to cause race riots it's letting non whites get away with serious crimes because THEY don't want to be called racist!

Giving ASBO's to the wuite residents who complained, how do they expect that to end? people will take the law into their own hands to protect their kids.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 10:17 - Aug 19 with 2226 viewsonehunglow

Its a cultural thing
Muslim girls are not really allowed to show flesh which could inflame males.
Our girls do and are seen as fair game;trash really and those in Care the trashiest of all
National disgrace that we ignore because we are craven apologists.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 23:36 - Aug 19 with 2146 viewsBoundy

The lack of responses is telling , is it because some believe its not true, for fear of posting something which maybe deemed racist , incitement to hatred . violence , anyone of those reactions would be a normal response The more these stories emerge and with them the lack of meaningful response from the authorities the more resentment and all of the above will increase .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 00:27 - Aug 20 with 2131 viewsKerouac

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 23:36 - Aug 19 by Boundy

The lack of responses is telling , is it because some believe its not true, for fear of posting something which maybe deemed racist , incitement to hatred . violence , anyone of those reactions would be a normal response The more these stories emerge and with them the lack of meaningful response from the authorities the more resentment and all of the above will increase .

I am someone who has made the arguments, put forward suggestions of what we need to do as a country to fix the massive problem created for our kids and Grandkids.
I have been avoiding these types of threads lately because I am as angry as it is possible to be about these crimes and angrier still at those who have allowed them to happen when they are supposed to feel some kind of responsibility to the children of this country...

You get labelled a racist, you get a lot of excusing the inexcusable, even those who see there is a problem tend to hang you out to dry...so afraid are people of the "racist" accusation.

The fact that we allow people to get away with making these accusations, rather than dismissing the false accusation and forcing people to deal with the facts and justify their positions (and if they can't justify their position then they should change their mind or be mocked for not doing so - one of the main purposes of humour, satire...that's why Comedians are heavily censored at the moment, because those who hold ridiculous irrational positions cannot handle being mocked)...is of course the reason why Policemen and Social Workers etc. were too scared to do the right thing.

The people who blame the Police for this but themselves indulge in liberally tossing around the accusation of racism are the problem.

Things are not going to change until the majority grow a back bone and stand up to those (largely on the Left) who have weaponised the term and seek to shut down anyone who asks awkward questions and points out unpalatable truths.

...I won't be posting anything more on this thread, won't be getting drawn into arguments or refuting false statements.
I will simply say this;

Stop importing people who don't hold our values and encourage those among their religious community who despise us. We are not responsible for the rest of the World. We can choose who we allow to become a British citizen.
Clearly there are unelected people in positions of power who are doing everything possible to thwart the government's attempts to control our borders...they do so because there is no consequences for themselves, no consequences for thwarting the will of the British people and no consequence to themselves personally from uncontrolled immigration. It is not their children who are being targeted, if they even have any children. Do what the Left does and put these people under enormous pressure. It is about time THEY caved and feared what others think of them.

If we have more children, import people who share our values and demand that the Islamic community are held to the same standards as we hold 'Americans' (for an example), if we treat Islam with the same respect as Islam treats every other religion or atheism...no more new Mosques would be a good start...then the growth of Islam in this country will be reversed. This is what we need to do and pronto, otherwise we are signing our kids up for a hellish future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 07:41 - Aug 20 with 2096 viewsangryjack

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 00:27 - Aug 20 by Kerouac

I am someone who has made the arguments, put forward suggestions of what we need to do as a country to fix the massive problem created for our kids and Grandkids.
I have been avoiding these types of threads lately because I am as angry as it is possible to be about these crimes and angrier still at those who have allowed them to happen when they are supposed to feel some kind of responsibility to the children of this country...

You get labelled a racist, you get a lot of excusing the inexcusable, even those who see there is a problem tend to hang you out to dry...so afraid are people of the "racist" accusation.

The fact that we allow people to get away with making these accusations, rather than dismissing the false accusation and forcing people to deal with the facts and justify their positions (and if they can't justify their position then they should change their mind or be mocked for not doing so - one of the main purposes of humour, satire...that's why Comedians are heavily censored at the moment, because those who hold ridiculous irrational positions cannot handle being mocked)...is of course the reason why Policemen and Social Workers etc. were too scared to do the right thing.

The people who blame the Police for this but themselves indulge in liberally tossing around the accusation of racism are the problem.

Things are not going to change until the majority grow a back bone and stand up to those (largely on the Left) who have weaponised the term and seek to shut down anyone who asks awkward questions and points out unpalatable truths.

...I won't be posting anything more on this thread, won't be getting drawn into arguments or refuting false statements.
I will simply say this;

Stop importing people who don't hold our values and encourage those among their religious community who despise us. We are not responsible for the rest of the World. We can choose who we allow to become a British citizen.
Clearly there are unelected people in positions of power who are doing everything possible to thwart the government's attempts to control our borders...they do so because there is no consequences for themselves, no consequences for thwarting the will of the British people and no consequence to themselves personally from uncontrolled immigration. It is not their children who are being targeted, if they even have any children. Do what the Left does and put these people under enormous pressure. It is about time THEY caved and feared what others think of them.

If we have more children, import people who share our values and demand that the Islamic community are held to the same standards as we hold 'Americans' (for an example), if we treat Islam with the same respect as Islam treats every other religion or atheism...no more new Mosques would be a good start...then the growth of Islam in this country will be reversed. This is what we need to do and pronto, otherwise we are signing our kids up for a hellish future.

Call me racist call me what you like,but I can't stand the dirty,creepy,sneaky lot..I sometimes park my car by the mosque on St helens Rd when I pop into the tesco extra,they look at me as if I'm trash..this country might as well bend over and take one up the hoop off them.they get away with murder because of race and religion..its causing divide which will get worse...all this nonsense of taking the knee is another example..
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 08:12 - Aug 20 with 2086 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

So there's no place or no one in the criminal justice system willing to even start investigating this?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 13:33 - Aug 20 with 2033 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 07:41 - Aug 20 by angryjack

Call me racist call me what you like,but I can't stand the dirty,creepy,sneaky lot..I sometimes park my car by the mosque on St helens Rd when I pop into the tesco extra,they look at me as if I'm trash..this country might as well bend over and take one up the hoop off them.they get away with murder because of race and religion..its causing divide which will get worse...all this nonsense of taking the knee is another example..

Calling them dirty, sneaky and creepy is a bit close to the bone. It’s absolutely fair to criticise these subhuman scum who are perpetuating these horrific crimes but in the interests of fairness it has to be pointed out that the huge majority of Asians in this country are good peaceful law abiding people who wouldn’t dream of kidnapping and gang rape of young girls.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Login to get fewer ads

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 18:25 - Aug 20 with 1989 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 13:33 - Aug 20 by Joesus_Of_Narbereth

Calling them dirty, sneaky and creepy is a bit close to the bone. It’s absolutely fair to criticise these subhuman scum who are perpetuating these horrific crimes but in the interests of fairness it has to be pointed out that the huge majority of Asians in this country are good peaceful law abiding people who wouldn’t dream of kidnapping and gang rape of young girls.

As I was saying to Ebo a while back, taken all-in-all moslems have been the most injurious import since tobacco. It’s not a racial thing, it’s not a question of ‘Asians:’ you simply don’t get this nightmare with Hindu and Sikh immigrants. Britain apparently has the highest number of Hindu residents outside of India itself, but so what? They’ve been asset.

Moslems? They’re completely, and probably uniquely, unassimilable. A nightmare not just here but across the western world. What was it Clement Attlee called their presence on these islands, “an unwanted incursion?” Was he wrong?

Attlee died in the mid ‘50s before the deluge began, God knows what he’d make of the mess we’re in now?

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:05 - Aug 20 with 1940 viewslifelong

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 07:41 - Aug 20 by angryjack

Over 46,000 of the dirty, creepy, sneaky lot work in the NHS in the UK.
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:21 - Aug 20 with 1948 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:05 - Aug 20 by lifelong

At the inception of the NHS Britain’s population was around the 48 million mark, it is now around 70 million.

How on Earth was that allowed to happen? Unsustainable insanity.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:31 - Aug 20 with 1936 viewsBoundy

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:05 - Aug 20 by lifelong

And a lot more don't so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:36 - Aug 20 with 1932 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:31 - Aug 20 by Boundy

And a lot more don't so I'm not sure what point you're trying to make

He’s happy with the way things are? Kneelers, blind-eye-turners, excusers. There’s an awful lot of them.

He’s not alone, this travesty of a Labour Party is blindfolded, chock-a-block.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:52 - Aug 20 with 1916 viewsBoundy

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:36 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

He’s happy with the way things are? Kneelers, blind-eye-turners, excusers. There’s an awful lot of them.

Know you're enemy , getting harder to do as each day passes, no word of empathy for her or thousands of other victims just another excuse for animalistic behaviour .

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:56 - Aug 20 with 1895 viewslifelong

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 19:36 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

Those 46,000 work alongside a further 150,000 NHS workers who are immigrants from a large variety of foreign countries.
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:01 - Aug 20 with 1889 viewslifelong

What do you mean I’m happy with the way thing are?
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:01 - Aug 20 with 1905 viewsonehunglow

People prefer their own.
Some/Many prefer people who speak their language

It's all about accepting this and not falling into the trap that it is racist to think so.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:09 - Aug 20 with 1896 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:01 - Aug 20 by lifelong

What do you mean I’m happy with the way thing are?

You don’t need if spelled out, surely? You are clearly one of those who considers the price worth paying.

Personally, I’m at a loss.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:10 - Aug 20 with 1890 viewsonehunglow

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:09 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

You don’t need if spelled out, surely? You are clearly one of those who considers the price worth paying.

He might well be Loh.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:12 - Aug 20 with 1888 viewsonehunglow

Bottom line is Loh,we should have stayed out of their countries ,screwing them of tbheir natural resources and then when they are exhauted,give them a British pasport to do our shytty jobs that we didn't want to do.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:17 - Aug 20 with 1885 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:12 - Aug 20 by onehunglow

Bottom line is Loh,we should have stayed out of their countries ,screwing them of tbheir natural resources and then when they are exhauted,give them a British pasport to do our shytty jobs that we didn't want to do.

Truth is that for the vast majority of these problematic arrivals their ‘countries’ didn’t even exist during a British Empire that for all intents and purposes ceased to exist after 1950.

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:25 - Aug 20 with 1872 viewsJack123

Absolutely shocking, and the worst of it is, we know fully well, the way things are going, it's coming to a town soon near us.. You could not get a much more blatant red flag, yet I know it will carry on regardless.

libera nos a malo

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:28 - Aug 20 with 1853 viewslifelong

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:09 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

I consider the price worth paying?

Utter tripe.
No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:37 - Aug 20 with 1858 viewsLohengrin

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:28 - Aug 20 by lifelong

I consider the price worth paying?

Utter tripe.

Yeah! right-o. If that means you don’t have to avert your eyes in the shaving mirror or when you look at your grandchildren, you cling to that for what it’s worth. 👍

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:43 - Aug 20 with 1836 viewslifelong

No wonder Orwell thought working folk ought to own rifles. on 20:37 - Aug 20 by Lohengrin

Yeah! right-o. If that means you don’t have to avert your eyes in the shaving mirror or when you look at your grandchildren, you cling to that for what it’s worth. 👍

I can look at my grandchildren ok, you know damn well what I am attempting to get across.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024