Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Brendan 22:02 - Sep 1 with 3407 viewsraynor94

The clock is ticking, lost at home again tonight, and things not right behind the scenes

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan on 22:03 - Sep 1 with 2930 viewsKeithHaynes

Longest run of defeats since he was at a certain club.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brendan on 22:08 - Sep 1 with 2875 viewsDr_Parnassus

They have been on a downward spiral for some time now.

Vardy was key to the way they played and now he’s knocking on and doesn’t have the attributes he once had.

They have signed some awful players for silly money. They only really have Maddison and Tielemans, apart from those two they have a squad easily capable of relegation.

They remind me a bit of Swansea in our final years, desperate big money signings with ageing stars who made us tick for so long (Dyer and Britton).

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Brendan on 22:14 - Sep 1 with 2855 viewsThornburyswan

Bren & Stevie G’s teams play each other in 10 days might be the key result for either of them.
Brendan on 22:17 - Sep 1 with 2826 viewsSirjohnalot

Could/ would he come back ?

Unlikely to afford him and would,probably walk into another Prem job I’d imagine
Brendan on 22:21 - Sep 1 with 2781 viewsDr_Parnassus

Brendan on 22:17 - Sep 1 by Sirjohnalot

Could/ would he come back ?

Unlikely to afford him and would,probably walk into another Prem job I’d imagine

He’s on £100k+ a week so doubt he would come for the £5k we would offer.

Get into the Premier League and he may well come back. But as it stands he could still have his pick of most clubs, the best manager we have had in the time I’ve been watching (28 years ish).

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Brendan on 22:24 - Sep 1 with 2792 viewsSirjohnalot

Brendan on 22:21 - Sep 1 by Dr_Parnassus

He’s on £100k+ a week so doubt he would come for the £5k we would offer.

Get into the Premier League and he may well come back. But as it stands he could still have his pick of most clubs, the best manager we have had in the time I’ve been watching (28 years ish).

Wow. Insane figures.

It’s just Monopoly money at those levels.

£5k a week is still incredible.

Different world
Brendan on 22:32 - Sep 1 with 2745 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Their squad is an injury or two away from being one of the worst in the league.

The Premier League is so strong these days - it's incredible.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Brendan on 23:22 - Sep 1 with 2652 viewsJack_Kass

It's the worst start in their EPL history, Ranieri was sacked for less the season after winning the league.

He is right under the kosh.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Login to get fewer ads

Brendan on 07:01 - Sep 2 with 2541 viewsangryjack

Brendan on 23:22 - Sep 1 by Jack_Kass

It's the worst start in their EPL history, Ranieri was sacked for less the season after winning the league.

He is right under the kosh.

The premier league ihas gone like Scotland same 2 teams xhallenging every year..maybe znother now and again..its ruined
Brendan on 09:04 - Sep 2 with 2448 viewsBoundy

I’m indifferent to the so called plight of another who bemoans the lack of transfer money , go back to being the obviously talented manager he is and get more out of a more than decent squad he has available, god forbid they get relegated, the thought of the sound of those bloody clackers the supporters use fills me with dread

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Brendan on 09:54 - Sep 2 with 2397 viewsCatullus

i saw his comments, I dont think he'll be there much longer. They sold for 70 million and spent 15 million. The Window as a whole, 1.9 BILLION was spent. It's utter madness.

Ordinary people are battening down the hatches, worried about paying for heating versus buying food but the EPL goldmine keeps paying out and these players keep asking for more money.

What happens if us ordinary people have to stop going, have to cancel sports subs?

Brendan needs to pay attention to his own hatches and work with what hes got to get the best out of them, now who does that remind me of....

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Brendan on 21:13 - Sep 2 with 2266 viewsWhiterockin

Brendan needs to shut up. Leicester are being monitored under fair play rules, the club are doing what needs to be done.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-f
Brendan on 19:46 - Sep 3 with 2129 views73__73

He’s been a very lucky manager, always inherited a strong squad whichever club he’s been at since Swansea.

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brendan on 09:29 - Sep 4 with 2022 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Brendan on 19:46 - Sep 3 by 73__73

He’s been a very lucky manager, always inherited a strong squad whichever club he’s been at since Swansea.

I’d have him back in a heartbeat. The potential of the team was there for all to see. Can we match his Leicester salary? Of course not! Would he necessarily be needing the same after his pay off? Maybe not.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Brendan on 09:36 - Sep 4 with 2007 views73__73

Brendan on 09:29 - Sep 4 by Brynmill_Jack

I’d have him back in a heartbeat. The potential of the team was there for all to see. Can we match his Leicester salary? Of course not! Would he necessarily be needing the same after his pay off? Maybe not.

Don’t think he’d ever come back to Swansea

Poll: Should Swansea expand its concourses, to accommodate fans of big clubs

Brendan on 10:08 - Sep 4 with 1991 viewspencoedjack

Brendan on 09:36 - Sep 4 by 73__73

Don’t think he’d ever come back to Swansea

Wouldn’t surprise me if he replaced Cooper at Forest.
Brendan on 10:45 - Sep 4 with 1941 viewsbuilthjack

Brendan on 10:08 - Sep 4 by pencoedjack

My thoughts too, if Leicester get rid of him, and if Forest are struggling by Xmas.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Brendan on 10:52 - Sep 4 with 1927 viewsWhiterockin

Brendan on 10:45 - Sep 4 by builthjack

My thoughts too, if Leicester get rid of him, and if Forest are struggling by Xmas.

Cooper has a contract until the end of the season. A new contract is on the table and for some reason he will not sign it. If Brendan comes available he is a very possible option.
Brendan on 12:05 - Sep 4 with 1905 viewsGixerJack

Brendan on 10:08 - Sep 4 by pencoedjack

My first thought on this was why would he consider taking over a side that’s going to struggle for survival? But then I looked at the league table
Brendan on 15:49 - Sep 4 with 1828 viewsraynor94

Another beating again today.

Tick Tock.....

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Brendan on 16:23 - Sep 4 with 1784 viewsLuther27

£119.5 million loss declared by the club. May explain why they had a poor transfer window.
Where does it all stop
Brendan on 16:31 - Sep 4 with 1764 viewsWhiterockin

Brendan on 16:23 - Sep 4 by Luther27

£119.5 million loss declared by the club. May explain why they had a poor transfer window.
Where does it all stop

They had a poor transfer window because they have been warned and are being monitored by the FFP.

https://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/leicester-city-f
Brendan on 16:43 - Sep 4 with 1738 viewsKeithHaynes

BR good surely

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Brendan on 16:55 - Sep 4 with 1711 viewsLuther27

Brendan on 16:31 - Sep 4 by Whiterockin

They had a poor transfer window because they have been warned and are being monitored by the FFP.

I agree. The point I’m trying to make is the amount of debt accumulated to try and get into the top 4. Is bankrupting a club to break into a cartel worth it?
Brendan on 20:53 - Sep 4 with 1631 viewsmajorraglan

Brendan on 16:31 - Sep 4 by Whiterockin

Thanks for posting the article. A number of the continents big teams failed to satisfy the criteria, I’d have thought been excluded from this year’s tournament would have been a better punishment than a fine. I reckon UEFA need to get a grip and start enforcing the FFP rule# and where clubs fail to reach the necessary standard, they get banned.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024