Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED 18:36 - Sep 19 with 5127 viewsNotLoyal

7.45pm Thursday 22nd Sept.

Wales must understand the laws of Qatar and how to behave ! 20th Sep 2022 15:22
There’s very little news about on the Cymru national side going in to their final must win games this week against Belgium away and Poland at home in the nations league. As expected, and despite losing their last game 4-0 at home to Hungary, England are all over the sports news even on the day the queen was buried. It’s a constant moan for followers of the national side as it is for N.Ireland and Scotland. 0

Gareth Bale raring to go in crucial Nations League game against Belgium TONIGHT ! 22nd Sep 2022 09:00
Tonight’s crucial game against Belgium reveals Gareth Bale in a very positive mood despite his lack of appearances for his club, Los Angeles FC. So much so the benefits are there for all to see as Rob Page makes his selections for tonight’s game in Brussels. 0

Wales: Hennessey; Mepham, Rodon, Norrington-Davies; Roberts, Ampadu, Smith, N Williams; Johnson, Moore, James.

Subs: Ward, King, Gunter, Cabango, Levitt, T Roberts, Bale, Morrell, J Williams, M Harris, Thomas, L Harris.

Kick-off is at 7:45pm (UK time)

LIVE a on S4C.

In the United States (U.S.), the game can be watched live and on-demand with fuboTV (start with a free trial). New users can sign up for a free seven-day trial of the live sports streaming service, which can be accessed via iOS, Android, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Apple TV as well as on a web browser. Premier Sports 1 will be broadcasting the game in the United Kingdom, while the contest can be streamed live on the Premier Player app. In India, the game can be caught on the Sony Sports Network and streamed via SonyLIV.

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Sep 19 with 3392 viewsbuilthjack

A few of Swansea Independants finest will be reporting from Brussels

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Sep 19 with 3377 viewsNotLoyal

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Sep 19 by builthjack

The only swans site that cares about the national side.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Sep 19 with 3309 viewsonehunglow

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Sep 19 by NotLoyal

The only swans site that cares about the national side.

Are some allowed some ambivolence NL?
Some,like the trailer trash I am imply cannot get the same exitement over watching Wales play.Ive always been the same since Anfield 77 really. So blame Dalglish,Don Masson and the Welsh FA. The Swans are OURS. Matches are rarely given to Swansea.a city with a population of 250.000 and one with real history of local nurtured footballers.Watching lads who play for Wales as their grandfather was from Corwen or Flint aint the same .

It's a free country and if one's priority,indeed only interest is the Swans then ,there ya go.

Many in England care only for their club not country.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Sep 20 with 3150 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

This is a fantastic opportunity for Martinez to give many of Belgium's second string a chance to impress and secure a place in their World Cup squad whilst still maintaining a high chance of collecting all 3 points.

Let's hope we can steal another point and at least make a fight of not finishing bottom of our group.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League on 13:39 - Sep 20 with 3160 viewsonehunglow

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Sep 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

This is a fantastic opportunity for Martinez to give many of Belgium's second string a chance to impress and secure a place in their World Cup squad whilst still maintaining a high chance of collecting all 3 points.

Let's hope we can steal another point and at least make a fight of not finishing bottom of our group.

And someone said I didn’t really like the Welsh

Frankly,I just hope our involved plat

I hope our players remain fit

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 13:57 - Sep 20 with 3161 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales have called up teenage Birmingham City midfielder Jordan James for their Nations League games against Belgium and Poland on 22 and 25 September after injury ruled out Joe Allen.

Uncapped James, 18, has played for England Under-20s and was last week included in the Wales Under-21 squad.

Senior Wales boss Robert Page has now promoted James to his squad.

While a hamstring strain ruled out Allen, defender Ben Davies’ small leg fracture forced his absence.

Swansea’s Allen and Tottenham’s Davies picked up the injuries with their clubs.

Davies, 29, is expected to be out for around three weeks after suffering his injury in Spurs’ Champions League defeat by Sporting Lisbon.

Allen came off in Swansea’s 3-0 Championship win over Hull on Saturday.

Wales travel to Belgium on Thursday before hosting Poland three days later.

Spurs manager Antonio Conte has said Davies will not be available for Wales duty.

“He had an injury in his knee in the game against Sporting Lisbon, and he played with this injury,” Conte told Sky Sports.

“It is not a serious injury, I think (he will be back) after the international break because, with the national team, he is not available.

“But I think after the international break, he will be available for us.”

Allen, 32, missed the start of the season with a hamstring problem picked up on Wales duty in June.

But he has quickly established himself as one of Swansea’s key players having returned to the club after leaving Stoke City at the end of last season.

Davies’ absence and the loss of Allen are further blows to Wales manager Page, who is already planning to be without forward Gareth Bale to face Belgium.

Wales are also without injured midfielders Aaron Ramsey and Harry Wilson, plus goalkeeper Adam Davies.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 15:09 - Sep 20 with 3115 viewsjasper_T

Useful to lock down two players who've tested the waters with England's national setup. Not sure about James but Harris is the real deal.

Not like more senior players have a chance of breaking into Page's squad ahead of the World Cup. He's outright said he's sticking to his favourites for the tournament.
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 15:53 - Sep 20 with 3067 viewsjack247

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 13:34 - Sep 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

From Belgiums point of view, this is absolutely true.

From ours, I doubt many care what the result is. It’s a chance to get the squad together for a couple of semi competitive games and give a few fringe players a run out, just in case we end up needing them in Qatar.
Login to get fewer ads

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:00 - Sep 20 with 3019 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium do start as favourites, but they always do.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Sep 20 with 3001 viewsInTheCity

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:04 - Sep 19 by builthjack

Have a good trip K.
Been over to Brussels with Wales a couple of times and always enjoyed it. I'm not going this week as saving the brownie points for the World Cup.
Take it easy on the Belgian beer mind, some great ales to had but it's mostly pretty potent stuff!
Oh, for a bar like Delirium in Qatar....
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 20:04 - Sep 20 with 2974 viewsFireboy2

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Sep 20 by InTheCity

Have a good trip K.
Been over to Brussels with Wales a couple of times and always enjoyed it. I'm not going this week as saving the brownie points for the World Cup.
Take it easy on the Belgian beer mind, some great ales to had but it's mostly pretty potent stuff!

That warning will go unheeded mate

And blame will lie with me 🤨
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 22:37 - Sep 20 with 2904 viewsbuilthjack

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread on 19:29 - Sep 20 by InTheCity

Have a good trip K.

I will drink.your share haha. Might see you Sunday

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 16:40 - Sep 21 with 2770 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 17:02 - Sep 21 with 2730 viewsonehunglow

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 16:40 - Sep 21 by KeithHaynes

Feet on seats eh

Says nowt

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 19:52 - Sep 21 with 2650 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 17:02 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

Feet on seats eh

Says nowt

💁

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 19:56 - Sep 21 with 2642 viewsonehunglow

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 19:52 - Sep 21 by KeithHaynes

💁

Annoying innit.
People might want to sit on that seat wearing white trousers

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:12 - Sep 21 with 2632 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 19:56 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

Annoying innit.
People might want to sit on that seat wearing white trousers

That’s an aeroplane mind not a train as over the other pics. The staff will sort it out 😂
Anyway I wish them well as I’m sure many others do on their adventure.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:19 - Sep 21 with 2621 viewsonehunglow

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:12 - Sep 21 by KeithHaynes

That’s an aeroplane mind not a train as over the other pics. The staff will sort it out 😂
Anyway I wish them well as I’m sure many others do on their adventure.

It’s a seat .
Feet on.

Rotterdam is a good place to go for a game

De Kuip ( the tub) is nuts. Old ,not that comfortable and boils with fervour

I tried to get to the Den Haag derby via John Clog but it was impossible . Did get to see one game though ,Vitesse Arnhem

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 2618 viewsKeithHaynes

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:19 - Sep 21 by onehunglow

It’s a seat .
Feet on.

Rotterdam is a good place to go for a game

De Kuip ( the tub) is nuts. Old ,not that comfortable and boils with fervour

I tried to get to the Den Haag derby via John Clog but it was impossible . Did get to see one game though ,Vitesse Arnhem

Had a few experiences there with ADO.
Spent one evening in their bar with them showing us all their Swans tattoos.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:27 - Sep 21 with 2608 viewsonehunglow

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 20:23 - Sep 21 by KeithHaynes

Had a few experiences there with ADO.
Spent one evening in their bar with them showing us all their Swans tattoos.

When my son lived in The Hague,we used to go to a really good bar offs the main square and found locals to be great

The south side of The Hague is surprisingly rough .

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 21:34 - Sep 21 with 2568 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales in Brussels tonight.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 09:35 - Sep 22 with 2430 viewsbuilthjack

It was a rather heavy night.

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 11:55 - Sep 22 with 2376 viewsFireboy2

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 09:35 - Sep 22 by builthjack

It was a rather heavy night.

Still suffering but as usual we are batting on 😁🍺🍺🍺🍺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 15:40 - Sep 22 with 2301 viewsonehunglow

Is this game on TV

Belgium v Cymru : Nations League Matchday Thread UPDATED on 18:37 - Sep 22 with 2237 viewsKeithHaynes

Wales: Hennessey; Mepham, Rodon, Norrington-Davies; Roberts, Ampadu, Smith, N Williams; Johnson, Moore, James.

Subs: Ward, King, Gunter, Cabango, Levitt, T Roberts, Bale, Morrell, J Williams, M Harris, Thomas, L Harris.

Kick-off is at 7:45pm (UK time)

LIVE a on S4C.

In the United States (U.S.), the game can be watched live and on-demand with fuboTV (start with a free trial). New users can sign up for a free seven-day trial of the live sports streaming service, which can be accessed via iOS, Android, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Roku and Apple TV as well as on a web browser. Premier Sports 1 will be broadcasting the game in the United Kingdom, while the contest can be streamed live on the Premier Player app. In India, the game can be caught on the Sony Sports Network and streamed via SonyLIV.

This post has been edited by an administrator

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024