Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread 11:38 - Oct 30 with 12556 viewsNotLoyal

Tuesday November 1st 2022 with a 7.45pm kick off at Deepdale.

🔴 Red button game

Swansea City : Slowly returning to full strength : PNE Latest on tonight’s game 1st Nov 2022 10:16
Swansea City will aim to keep their good run going at Deepdale this evening in a Sky Bet Championship fixture that if the swans win will keep them in the top six in the championship. That’s far easier said than done after a hard fought and below par draw at Ashton Gate against Bristol City on Saturday. 0

Time for Armstrong to flex his muscles at Swansea City ? 30th Oct 2022 10:49
Armstrong Oko-Flex is slowly gradually gaining game time in the Swansea City squad, and yesterday at Bristol City he definitely made a difference with his strong battling runs. His trade is best seen out on the wing so the best comparison as to the better option for Swansea can only be when compared to Matt Sorinola. 0

Swansea City old boy secures the win for Preston 1st Nov 2022 22:06
Four Swansea City changes this evening meant a return to the first eleven for Ryan Manning, Joel Piroe, Kyle Naughton and Olivier Ntcham. It has to be said the swans bench looked strong as well with Michael Obafemi amongst the substitutes. The story of this game was the usual slow and ponderous Swansea start and three excellent saves from ex swans keeper Freddie Woodman. 0

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:56 - Oct 30 with 4354 viewsDr_Winston

Preston fans largely bemoaning their dodginess at set pieces and Woodman's issues in the six yard box. Opportunities for us there.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Oct 30 with 4359 viewsonehunglow

Long trip
Dark nights
Tough fixture

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Oct 30 with 4343 viewsKeithHaynes

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:56 - Oct 30 by Dr_Winston

Preston fans largely bemoaning their dodginess at set pieces and Woodman's issues in the six yard box. Opportunities for us there.

Their scoring record is abysmal.
Thirteen all season, level with Cardiff.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:15 - Oct 30 with 4314 viewsonehunglow

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

Hope it stays like that

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:33 - Oct 31 with 4167 viewsSTID2017

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:57 - Oct 30 by onehunglow

Long trip
Dark nights
Tough fixture

I should imagine team Martin overnighter somewhere on route and will have a light training session this morning en route.
Hop skip and a jump for you - no exuse.
You could call in and have a cuppa with my woollyback relatives in St Helens on the way

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 11:16 - Oct 31 with 4154 viewsunion_jack

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 17:56 - Oct 30 by Dr_Winston

You know what’s going to happen though don’t you😂😏. The word ‘blinder’ comes to mind.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Oct 31 with 4109 viewsDr_Winston

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:45 - Oct 30 by KeithHaynes

What's the opposite of "irresistible force Vs immovable object"?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Oct 31 with 4018 viewsKeithHaynes

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 12:11 - Oct 31 by Dr_Winston

What's the opposite of "irresistible force Vs immovable object"?

0-0 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Oct 31 with 3996 viewsWhiterockin

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:38 - Oct 31 by KeithHaynes

0-0 😂

Tbh I would take that.
Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 00:13 - Nov 1 with 3837 viewsKeithHaynes

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 15:57 - Oct 31 by Whiterockin

Tbh I would take that.

Yup

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 08:46 - Nov 1 with 3740 viewsunion_jack

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 00:13 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

Yup

Clearly if we lose I’d have taken the draw but I feel this is one we can and should win if we are serious about top 6.

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 10:32 - Nov 1 with 3643 viewsKeithHaynes

Swansea City : Slowly returning to full strength : PNE Latest on tonight’s game 1st Nov 2022 10:16
Swansea City will aim to keep their good run going at Deepdale this evening in a Sky Bet Championship fixture that if the swans win will keep them in the top six in the championship. That’s far easier said than done after a hard fought and below par draw at Ashton Gate against Bristol City on Saturday. 0

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:11 - Nov 1 with 3448 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Best defensive record in the league though. A lot of people were split on Woodman when he was here and he had his faults but his clean sheet record must be up there with the best at this level over the last few seasons.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 16:29 - Nov 1 with 3427 viewssw02sea

I know it’s not going to happen (as Sorinola is teacher’s pet) but Oko-Flex should start. He did more in 20 minutes than Sorrynola did all game.
We also looked more steady at the back when Naughton came on.
I’d drop Wood, who looks like he’s wearing divers boots at times, but he is young and learning on the job.
Manning to start as well.
Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Nov 1 with 3355 viewsKeithHaynes

> Swans fans will hope that includes Oko-Flex, training patterns are showing him more involved and it could be one plan is to start him tonight at Deepdale. He is yet to complete a full game for Swansea City. <

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Nov 1 with 3306 viewsunion_jack

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:11 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

> Swans fans will hope that includes Oko-Flex, training patterns are showing him more involved and it could be one plan is to start him tonight at Deepdale. He is yet to complete a full game for Swansea City. <

🙏🤞

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Nov 1 with 3257 viewsKeithHaynes

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:35 - Nov 1 by union_jack

🙏🤞

Ah well, but Sorinola is dropped for Manning I would say.
Obafemi on the bench and a fit and fresh Piroe returns !

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:59 - Nov 1 with 3208 viewsunion_jack

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:48 - Nov 1 by KeithHaynes

Ah well, but Sorinola is dropped for Manning I would say.
Obafemi on the bench and a fit and fresh Piroe returns !

Sorinola out us good but I always feel N’tcham is better coming in later in games than starting.

Still, not bad.

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:01 - Nov 1 with 3197 viewsbuilthjack

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 18:59 - Nov 1 by union_jack

Sorinola out us good but I always feel N’tcham is better coming in later in games than starting.

Still, not bad.

Flex and Femi can inject some pace in the last half hour. North End won’t know what’s hit them.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Nov 1 with 3184 viewsWhiterockin

It's going to be an interesting game tonight, the substitutions will be key. I'm going for an optimistic 0-2 Swans win.
Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Nov 1 with 3132 viewsSwandefaidest

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:05 - Nov 1 by Whiterockin

It's going to be an interesting game tonight, the substitutions will be key. I'm going for an optimistic 0-2 Swans win.

Feeling optimistic about tonight, although not a huge fan of Naughton and prefer NtCham as impact sub. Hopefully a refreshed and motivated Piroe will bag a couple early doors.
Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Nov 1 with 3033 viewsBoundy

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:20 - Nov 1 by Swandefaidest

Feeling optimistic about tonight, although not a huge fan of Naughton and prefer NtCham as impact sub. Hopefully a refreshed and motivated Piroe will bag a couple early doors.

Only four wins at Deepdale ,the first during our promotion season , hopefully the 5th tonight

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Nov 1 with 3027 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Swans TV not working.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:52 - Nov 1 with 2995 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:44 - Nov 1 by Boundy

Only four wins at Deepdale ,the first during our promotion season , hopefully the 5th tonight

Looking very crisp so far. Good in possession

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Preston North End v Swansea City : Matchday Thread on 19:55 - Nov 1 with 2977 viewsKeithHaynes

Cabango what is wrong with him, two awful passes opening it up for Preston.
It’s almost as if his head is elsewhere.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024