Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wales v England : Matchday Thread 20:49 - Nov 25 with 10300 viewsNotLoyal

The dream remains for Wales but they need to wake up fast 26th Nov 2022 08:15
We all know football throws up surprises, it already has during this World Cup so far. Saudi Arabia and Japan both upsetting the odds against Argentina and Germany. However, both of those countries displayed an enthusiasm we are yet to see from Wales in this World Cup. 0

Can Wales really do this ? Wales v England : TEAMS 29th Nov 2022 14:25
Wales are clinging on to their last few strands of hope as the final group game against England kicks off at 7pm UK time this evening. There are simple mathematics involved. Wales lose and they are out. 0

Breath a sigh of relief it’s over & Joe Allen injury concern 29th Nov 2022 22:06
Wales exited the World Cup earlier, and to be honest pretty much as expected after another poor performance against an England side that has won Group B with a 3-0 win in Qatar tonight. The USA beat Iran 1-0 in a tense game which see’s them through in second place. Wales have finished bottom in the group of four. 1

This post has been edited by an administrator

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 20:53 - Nov 25 with 3136 viewsbuilthjack

One thing we do know now, if we didn't before.
England definitely won't win it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Nov 25 with 3118 viewsbritferry

Wales beat England 1-0
USA draw with Iran

England +3 4
Wales -1 4
Iran -2 4
USA 0 3
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 21:00]

Poll: Which kid would you give money to?

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Nov 25 with 3088 viewstrampie

I think Wales did better against the USA than England did.

England were miles better against Iran than Wales were but there again Wales did play Iran in the midday sun.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 21:08 - Nov 25 with 3094 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Nov 25 by britferry

Wales beat England 1-0
USA draw with Iran

England +3 4
Wales -1 4
Iran -2 4
USA 0 3

I had given up, but seeing this it's still possible.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Nov 25 with 3059 viewsBadlands

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 20:59 - Nov 25 by britferry

Wales beat England 1-0
USA draw with Iran

England +3 4
Wales -1 4
Iran -2 4
USA 0 3

Sadly Wales under Page, currently, couldn’t best eggs.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 21:51 - Nov 25 with 3058 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 21:47 - Nov 25 by Badlands

Sadly Wales under Page, currently, couldn’t best eggs.

Should have kept Osian..
[Post edited 25 Nov 2022 21:52]

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Nov 25 with 3027 viewsraynor94

Bale I can understand, but surely Ramsey can't start, and Dan James his confidence is on the floor.

Moore and Johnson up front, and let's get the full backs bombing on and get some crosses in

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 22:46 - Nov 25 with 3026 viewsbuilthjack

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 22:43 - Nov 25 by raynor94

Bale I can understand, but surely Ramsey can't start, and Dan James his confidence is on the floor.

Moore and Johnson up front, and let's get the full backs bombing on and get some crosses in

I think Shaw has improved since going vegan and losing that slab of fat, but I still think James would pee past him.

Login to get fewer ads

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 08:19 - Nov 26 with 2978 viewsKeithHaynes

The dream remains for Wales but they need to wake up fast 26th Nov 2022 08:15
We all know football throws up surprises, it already has during this World Cup so far. Saudi Arabia and Japan both upsetting the odds against Argentina and Germany. However, both of those countries displayed an enthusiasm we are yet to see from Wales in this World Cup. 0

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 08:37 - Nov 26 with 2955 viewsBryanSwan

Posted on the Iran thread, but for me Ramsey, Bale and Wilson all shouldn't start.
Front three of DJ, Moore and Johnson.
Morrell maybe to come in for Ramsey, can't be any worse.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 09:48 - Nov 26 with 2921 viewsraynor94

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 22:46 - Nov 25 by builthjack

I think Shaw has improved since going vegan and losing that slab of fat, but I still think James would pee past him.

James is so lacking in confidence there's no way he should start.

He's gone backwards at a rate of knots, can see him back in the championship next season

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 12:25 - Nov 26 with 2817 viewspencoedjack

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 09:48 - Nov 26 by raynor94

James is so lacking in confidence there's no way he should start.

He's gone backwards at a rate of knots, can see him back in the championship next season

Very overrated player as is Ramsey.

At the moment just hoping to avoid a thumping but we live in hope.

Apparently McGuire is having sleepless nights at the thought of facing Keiffer Moore.
Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Nov 26 with 2694 viewsmax936

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 22:46 - Nov 25 by builthjack

Shaw is/has been stupidly maligned, by many of his "peers" he's a quality player and always has been.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 16:06 - Nov 26 with 2644 viewspencoedjack

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 14:58 - Nov 26 by max936

Shaw is/has been stupidly maligned, by many of his "peers" he's a quality player and always has been.

Got to admit Trippier is a very good full back as well, been brilliant for Newcastle & Simione didn’t want him to leave Madrid.

I think the obvious chink is the centre halves but they are not as bad as made out either.
Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Nov 26 with 2595 viewslifelong

Wales to win 6-0, Iran to beat USA… sorted.
Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 17:50 - Nov 26 with 2592 viewsmax936

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 17:39 - Nov 26 by lifelong

Wales to win 6-0, Iran to beat USA… sorted.

Mbappe has been called into the Welsh squad after discovering he got Welsh heritage

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 18:10 - Nov 26 with 2565 viewscockett_jack

Derby aside, I don’t see the Welsh team having enough quality to get a win, particularly as England will now have something to prove after the poor game against the USA. 3-1 to England I predict.
Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 20:05 - Nov 26 with 2484 viewsonehunglow

Nice little trip for Cabango and at leastJoe put on a pair of boots in anger .

Bring them back home and ficus on the priority.

The Swans

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Nov 27 with 2336 viewsheatwave

I think this could get messy. Can't see England being as bad again. Unfortunately can't see us improving.
Bale will start. 4-0 defeat methinks.
Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 10:32 - Nov 27 with 2305 viewsonehunglow

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 09:06 - Nov 27 by heatwave

I think this could get messy. Can't see England being as bad again. Unfortunately can't see us improving.
Bale will start. 4-0 defeat methinks.

Bring our boys home and prepare for what really matters.

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 11:39 - Nov 27 with 2247 viewstrampie

I think England should win comfortably, the air has gone out of our balloon after losing deep into injury time against Iran, but if we do get a result this board won't here the last of it from me after us having to play Iran in the midday sun.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 12:38 - Nov 27 with 2231 viewsonehunglow

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 11:39 - Nov 27 by trampie

I think England should win comfortably, the air has gone out of our balloon after losing deep into injury time against Iran, but if we do get a result this board won't here the last of it from me after us having to play Iran in the midday sun.

Well,it shows you need help then if you feel like that
Most Swans fans can’t wait to get our players back and exit this shameful cup

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 13:17 - Nov 27 with 2174 viewstrampie

Wales did better than England against the USA (the eye test plus shots etc), if Wales draw head to head against England then the only reason England qualify and Wales get knocked out is because of Wales and England's results against Iran and Wales played them in the midday sun and England played them with the sun having gone down, if that happens this board will hear the last of it from me, johnalot, Keith etc can expect post after post because it would be awful unfair in my considered opinion for Wales to play a Persian gulf team in the desert just after midday when group rivals the USA and England play them in cooler conditions.

Now because Wales have little but pride to play for I'm expecting England to win easily but if Wales get a result the unfairness would be terrible, like I said, in the thread on the subject, I probably won't be the case but it could mean the difference between qualifying or not, either way it's not fair, it's not sporting integrity.

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 13:41 - Nov 27 with 2171 viewsunion_jack

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 13:17 - Nov 27 by trampie

Wales did better than England against the USA (the eye test plus shots etc), if Wales draw head to head against England then the only reason England qualify and Wales get knocked out is because of Wales and England's results against Iran and Wales played them in the midday sun and England played them with the sun having gone down, if that happens this board will hear the last of it from me, johnalot, Keith etc can expect post after post because it would be awful unfair in my considered opinion for Wales to play a Persian gulf team in the desert just after midday when group rivals the USA and England play them in cooler conditions.

Now because Wales have little but pride to play for I'm expecting England to win easily but if Wales get a result the unfairness would be terrible, like I said, in the thread on the subject, I probably won't be the case but it could mean the difference between qualifying or not, either way it's not fair, it's not sporting integrity.

It’s never fair for you though is it. You’re one of life’s unfortunates who is always the victim.

Sad!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 13:44 - Nov 27 with 2165 viewsSirjohnalot

Wales v England : Matchday Thread on 13:17 - Nov 27 by trampie

Just out of courtesy, can I ask you not to upload 'post after post' please ? You've made your point very skilfully, robustly and fairly. It really would be appreciated
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024