Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! 17:48 - Mar 30 with 44709 viewsnumptydumpty

Can't recall ever doing one of these !!!

So got in early !!!

This game away at Wigan I believe is the most crucial game this season.

A good performance and a solid win and I think the rest of the season takes care of itself.

Could even climb a few places.

At least am thinking three first eleven players coming back with more we believe to follow pretty soon.

A frustrating draw or a dark and dingy defeat and the Sh*t will truly hit the fan for the rest of the season and even though right now I personally don't believe we are in any danger of relegation. A poor performance on Saturday and the players, fans and staff alike will all have the appropriate meltdowns !!

I do actually think a decent performance will remind most of the squad that care that they are indeed decent players and do have talent, fight and nerve !!!

I want to believe and am always open to believing but got legs, arms, fingers and any other appendage crossed !!!

Started last two jobs on April 1st and both been great choices.

Passed my driving test on Friday 13th and moved to current property on Friday 13th and its been a brilliant and long standing home.

So days when you meant to be unlucky or a bit of a fool, I have experienced the opposite !!!!!!

Hence guaranteed win !!!!

Wigan 0 QPR 2 😁😁😁😁😁

[Post edited 30 Mar 2023 18:00]

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Where will we finish next season ???

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:26 - Apr 1 with 3518 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:20 - Apr 1 by dmm

It'll be very interesting to see what tactics Ainsworth employs with this team.

All out attack get a 2 goal lead and Wigan are doomed .
Shame about Armstrong it was his big chance with Dykes playing those games for Scotland he probably would be rested IMO.
Bigger picture Armstrong is injury prone also that is not good.
3 0 Superhoops
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:26 - Apr 1 with 3514 viewsstevec

Luton uncatchable, 25 points clear of us now.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:28 - Apr 1 with 3498 viewsWokingR

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:20 - Apr 1 by dmm

It'll be very interesting to see what tactics Ainsworth employs with this team.

CHARGE !!!!!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:33 - Apr 1 with 3388 viewsNov77

Only one creative player in that team.
And he’s been shockingly out of form.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:49 - Apr 1 with 3121 viewsQPROslo

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:33 - Apr 1 by Nov77

Yepp. Tim being out doesn't help that either. Or Sinclair providing some pace and aggression of the bench.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:52 - Apr 1 with 3075 viewsterryb

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:33 - Apr 1 by Nov77

Laird & Paal are meant to be creative & should have even more opportunity as wing backs.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:53 - Apr 1 with 3040 viewsBushRanger82

Can't get overexcited about injured players returning.
They too, have played their part in our nosedive down the league.
Just hope Gareth can get a tune out of them.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:56 - Apr 1 with 2988 viewsBoston

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:13 - Apr 1 by Bakes

Richards was at a funeral yesterday so could possibly be why he’s out.
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 14:14]

Yeah, sucks if he had to go to another one today.

But, if they're fully fit, a one nil win for the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 14:57 - Apr 1 with 2943 viewsdenhamhoop2

Should be more than good enough to dig out a result today
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:01 - Apr 1 with 2840 viewsAddinall

Any streams please.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:04 - Apr 1 with 2709 viewsqprxtc

Are we winning yet?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:05 - Apr 1 with 2617 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:01 - Apr 1 by Addinall

Any streams please.

i tried to purchase a vpn this week and give a bit of cash to the club when QPR play away.... however it looks like the vpn company do not want my cash :(
[Post edited 1 Apr 2023 15:09]
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:06 - Apr 1 with 2588 viewsVancouverHoop

Another earlier pen! Good grief... words fail.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:06 - Apr 1 with 2587 viewscolinallcars

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:04 - Apr 1 by qprxtc

Are we winning yet?

Winning - vot is zis strange language you spik mein herre ?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:06 - Apr 1 with 2564 viewsRs_Holy

here we go.... is it going to be blackpool all over again???
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:07 - Apr 1 with 2483 viewsVancouverHoop

1-0 Can you believe this?
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:07 - Apr 1 with 2477 viewsQPRSteve

This is beyond a joke.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:07 - Apr 1 with 2414 viewsaston_hoop

Great to have Balogun back....fcking hell. Stupid.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:07 - Apr 1 with 2388 viewsstrikerace

horrendous by Balogun
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:07 - Apr 1 with 2349 viewsdenhamhoop2

My god that is Sunday morning defending let the ball bounce then panic and hack the bloke down who is heading into the box what a great start
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:08 - Apr 1 with 2279 viewsessextaxiboy

At least there is lots of time
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:08 - Apr 1 with 2249 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:07 - Apr 1 by VancouverHoop

1-0 Can you believe this?

Balogun.... you utter c*nt!
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:08 - Apr 1 with 2233 viewsqprxtc

Oh stick it up your f ucking arse.
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:09 - Apr 1 with 2144 viewskarlski

oh good the cavalry is here
Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:10 - Apr 1 with 2050 viewsRs_Holy

Wigan match thread - first time lucky !!! on 15:01 - Apr 1 by Addinall

Any streams please.

http://fawanews.com/Wigan%20Athletic%20vs%20QPR.html
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024