Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jerry Yates-Blackpool 20:08 - Jul 10 with 8095 viewsmagicdaps10

Don't shhot the messenger 🙈

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 09:59 - Jul 11 with 2548 viewsDr_Winston

The fact that this deal has gone from "not even a suggestion of interest" to "medical underway" in the space of less than a day would suggest that Coleman has been at least partially successful in plumbing the leaks.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:04 - Jul 11 with 2516 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 09:59 - Jul 11 by Dr_Winston

The fact that this deal has gone from "not even a suggestion of interest" to "medical underway" in the space of less than a day would suggest that Coleman has been at least partially successful in plumbing the leaks.

Think we are agreed that this time we are being more proactive .
It’s encouraging to see.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:07 - Jul 11 with 2513 viewsDr_Winston

As Jasper pointed out on the other site, by this time last Summer we'd already signed Allen, Darling and Wood.

Perception and reality aren't always the same.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:21 - Jul 11 with 2476 viewssw02sea

Likes a sip then 🙂
From Tangerines site:

the_dog
21 minutes ago
Doubt he reads this but thanks for everything Jerry. From those early days when you were spotted in Manchester without your shirt on, the 'on the piss song', the day at Wembley and all the goals and funny interviews.
My 9 year old is heartbroken but thanks for the memories and if you're ever back in town there'll be no shortage of people to go on the piss with!

P.S. Maybe see you in a couple of seasons back in tangerine .. written in the stars!N
Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:52 - Jul 11 with 2403 viewsguthrieintherain

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 09:54 - Jul 11 by Whiterockin

It's really amusing when supporters make up their minds to dis a player before he even signs and haven't watched him play.

Needs to change his name to Jerri Yateiola to please some of ours came through the Grenada youth system before being signed by Barcelona where he featured heavily for there B team.

That should do it.
Get his wiki updated and good to go.
[Post edited 11 Jul 2023 10:53]

Poll: What will happen with Morgan Whittaker

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 11:03 - Jul 11 with 2355 viewsFireboy2

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:07 - Jul 11 by Dr_Winston

As Jasper pointed out on the other site, by this time last Summer we'd already signed Allen, Darling and Wood.

The season started a week earlier because of the WC, 7 days is a long time in the transfer market.
Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 11:09 - Jul 11 with 2334 viewsModeratorD

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:04 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

Think we are agreed that this time we are being more proactive .
It’s encouraging to see.

Indeed it is squire.
All is positive and Colman seems to be cutting the mustard
Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 11:26 - Jul 11 with 2289 viewsBadlands

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:07 - Jul 11 by Dr_Winston

TBF
Joe was a wreck and I will always believe we were harried into taking him so he could get fit for the world cup. He contributed little over the season.
Darling played a lot and had his good points but once Martin got over his favouritism Harry faded to his rightful place on the bench.
Wood, a bit like Guehi, took a long time to gain consistency but did show his potential towards the end of the season.
Not concerned …. yet. The worry always is that holding out for a higher price for players who are going to leave restricts the them we have to replace them and increases the cost of incoming as the end of the window approaches.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Login to get fewer ads

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 11:40 - Jul 11 with 2260 viewsFireboy2

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 11:26 - Jul 11 by Badlands

TBF
Joe was a wreck and I will always believe we were harried into taking him so he could get fit for the world cup. He contributed little over the season.
Darling played a lot and had his good points but once Martin got over his favouritism Harry faded to his rightful place on the bench.
Wood, a bit like Guehi, took a long time to gain consistency but did show his potential towards the end of the season.
Not concerned …. yet. The worry always is that holding out for a higher price for players who are going to leave restricts the them we have to replace them and increases the cost of incoming as the end of the window approaches.

I think you have totally missed the Docs point.

He is referring to how much business was done at this time last year.
Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 12:56 - Jul 11 with 2073 viewsRichardO

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 11:26 - Jul 11 by Badlands

TBF

Both Wood and Darling were both players we needed, Darling playing in a back four would be just as effective as Wood and in attacking aerial threat better.
Given Guehi developed during his loan it was inevitably we'd lose him with no financial gain to the club if not promoted.
Better getting youngster or players that can add to the club, who the manager is familar with, it usually works better.
As for Allen thunk most of us knew the score there.
Nice to have a number of players coming in given the scenarios a lot of us were expecting with Russell stalled departure.
Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 13:49 - Jul 11 with 1963 viewsBadlands

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 11:40 - Jul 11 by Fireboy2

I think you have totally missed the Docs point.

He is referring to how much business was done at this time last year.

I to the point. I was making another. Implied was that I believe that acting quickly can be acting hastily.
As for Yates ...
I'm trusting those in charge to know what they are doing here but for the life of me I can't see why we are paying a reported £2.5 million for him! Or, for that mayor, why we are bringing him to Swansea.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 13:54 - Jul 11 with 1949 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 13:49 - Jul 11 by Badlands

I to the point. I was making another. Implied was that I believe that acting quickly can be acting hastily.
As for Yates ...
I'm trusting those in charge to know what they are doing here but for the life of me I can't see why we are paying a reported £2.5 million for him! Or, for that mayor, why we are bringing him to Swansea.

Frankly,I’m simply comforted by us not waiting for sale money before acquiring replacement players .
We might even have a decent transfer window in January

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 13:58 - Jul 11 with 1944 viewsraynor94

As for Yates ...

You need to explain that second paragraph

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 14:38 - Jul 11 with 1859 viewsKeithHaynes

As for Yates ...

Well, he’s definitely coming now.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 15:04 - Jul 11 with 1811 viewsWhiterockin

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 14:38 - Jul 11 by KeithHaynes

Well, he’s definitely coming now.

Good news.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 16:53 - Jul 11 with 1665 viewsBoundy

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 13:54 - Jul 11 by onehunglow

Frankly,I’m simply comforted by us not waiting for sale money before acquiring replacement players .
We might even have a decent transfer window in January

It would be nice to be in a position in January not to need to bring anyone in .

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 17:52 - Jul 11 with 1541 viewsonehunglow

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 16:53 - Jul 11 by Boundy

It would be nice to be in a position in January not to need to bring anyone in .

Absolutely but it seems part of parcel of the se@son
I hate it .

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 18:02 - Jul 11 with 1500 viewsDr_Winston

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 16:53 - Jul 11 by Boundy

We didn't really need to bring anyone in last January if the results from the end of March onwards are any indication.

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 18:13 - Jul 11 with 1464 viewsReslovenSwan1

One report says Kyle Joseph has gone the other way. It did not say permanently or on loan g but hinted permanently. Not in today's run out.

Wise sage since Toshack era

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 18:13 - Jul 11 with 1464 viewsshingle

If true i will not complain over this one, not yet anyway.
Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 17:48 - Jul 12 with 1121 viewsPacemaker

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 17:54 - Jul 12 with 1084 viewsWhiterockin

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 17:48 - Jul 12 by Pacemaker

No mention of a part ex, fee undisclosed.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 18:16 - Jul 12 with 1004 viewshowenjack

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 10:21 - Jul 11 by sw02sea

Likes a sip then 🙂
From Tangerines site:

the_dog
21 minutes ago
Doubt he reads this but thanks for everything Jerry. From those early days when you were spotted in Manchester without your shirt on, the 'on the piss song', the day at Wembley and all the goals and funny interviews.
My 9 year old is heartbroken but thanks for the memories and if you're ever back in town there'll be no shortage of people to go on the piss with!

P.S. Maybe see you in a couple of seasons back in tangerine .. written in the stars!N

Owns a wine bar or two doesn't he?
Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 18:34 - Jul 12 with 963 viewsunion_jack

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 17:54 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

Kyle Joseph has signed for Blackpool. Undisclosed fee, 3 year contract.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 18:36 - Jul 12 with 952 viewsFireboy2

Jerry Yates-Blackpool on 17:54 - Jul 12 by Whiterockin

Just read that joseph has gone to Blackpool for an undisclosed fee, so I dont think that the Yates deal has anything to do with joseph going.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024