Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? 07:28 - Feb 22 with 3145 viewsmangohilljack

here is how the security council voted

Yes: Algeria, China, Equador,France, Guyana, Japan, Malta, Mozambique, Republic of Korea, Russian federation, Sierra Leone, Slovenia, Switzerland

NO: USA

Abstained: UK

Politico
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 09:06 - Feb 22 with 1714 viewsjackrmee

Is this a new vote?
I saw this a while ago.
I said at the time that I’m disgusted to be attached to Uk and US.

The amount of bunsen those 2 countries are making for their pals in the military arms trade and international construction companies is unfathomable.

US want as many wars as possible. And UK just do whatever they say/do.
Aubergine fellaters.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:21 - Feb 22 with 1692 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Nice of the Russians to vote yes whilst currently attempting to reduce their own neighbour to rubble.

Hypocrites.

Poll: We all dream of a managerial team of Alan Tates?

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:58 - Feb 22 with 1676 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 09:06 - Feb 22 by jackrmee

Is this a new vote?
I saw this a while ago.
I said at the time that I’m disgusted to be attached to Uk and US.

The amount of bunsen those 2 countries are making for their pals in the military arms trade and international construction companies is unfathomable.

US want as many wars as possible. And UK just do whatever they say/do.
Aubergine fellaters.

So sad you agree with Russia who voted for a ceasefire in gazza yet ignore United Nations resolutions to withdraw from Ukraine and stop committing war crimes.

Almost if Russia has an ulterior motive in seeing a terrorist organisation like Hamas in charge in Gazza.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 12:07 - Feb 22 with 1670 viewsDaggyjack

Think the UK can be classed as hypocrites to J.o.N, as we are helping Russia by exporting machinery, etc to countries like Kyrgyzstan, who then send it onto Russia.
[Post edited 22 Feb 12:10]
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 12:11 - Feb 22 with 1653 viewsBryanSwan

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 11:58 - Feb 22 by felixstowe_jack

So sad you agree with Russia who voted for a ceasefire in gazza yet ignore United Nations resolutions to withdraw from Ukraine and stop committing war crimes.

Almost if Russia has an ulterior motive in seeing a terrorist organisation like Hamas in charge in Gazza.

Nobody has an issue with getting rid of Hamas, the issue is the indiscriminate murder of innocent civilians and in particular children.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 14:39 - Feb 22 with 1605 viewsJumpingJackFlash

We can call for a ceasefire as much as we like, it won’t make the slightest difference to Netanyahu.

He isn’t listening to a significant number of Israelis, he isn’t listening to the United States and he certainly isn’t listening to anyone in the UK from any political party.

The killings should stop immediately but Hamas will continue to plot murder and mayhem on Israel.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 15:11 - Feb 22 with 1584 viewsFlashberryjack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 14:39 - Feb 22 by JumpingJackFlash

We can call for a ceasefire as much as we like, it won’t make the slightest difference to Netanyahu.

He isn’t listening to a significant number of Israelis, he isn’t listening to the United States and he certainly isn’t listening to anyone in the UK from any political party.

The killings should stop immediately but Hamas will continue to plot murder and mayhem on Israel.

Israel should stop the war now, so Hamas has time to rearm, regroup, then start fighting again, until the Jewish nation of Israel is completely wiped off the map.

Makes sense if you are an Arab, not so if you're a Jew living in Israel.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 16:02 - Feb 22 with 1571 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 14:39 - Feb 22 by JumpingJackFlash

You never know. Israel might be so bowled over by the SNP amendment they immediately withdraw and agree to pay trillions in reperations.

Login to get fewer ads

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 16:15 - Feb 22 with 1564 viewsBryanSwan

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 15:11 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

Israel should stop the war now, so Hamas has time to rearm, regroup, then start fighting again, until the Jewish nation of Israel is completely wiped off the map.

I mean currently there is only one side being completely exterminated.
Both Hamas and the Israeli government are horrible, but currently the western world are funding Israel and supporting them with weapons.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 16:16 - Feb 22 with 1564 viewsSullutaCreturned

All this nonsense in Westminster because Hoyle allowed Labour amendment but I agreed with the amendment, personally.

Both sides need to stop the killing, one wont without the other. The sad truth there is, the killing will continue.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 17:10 - Feb 22 with 1538 viewsFlashberryjack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 16:16 - Feb 22 by SullutaCreturned

All this nonsense in Westminster because Hoyle allowed Labour amendment but I agreed with the amendment, personally.

Both sides need to stop the killing, one wont without the other. The sad truth there is, the killing will continue.

From what I can make of the debacle, Hoyle broke house protocol to help Starmer out of a bust up with his own party, would he have done the same for Sunak if he was in the same predicament, we don't really know.

But Hoyle does come over as a fair and unbiased speaker, unlike that slimy greasy pr*ck Bercow.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 17:25 - Feb 22 with 1518 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 17:10 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

From what I can make of the debacle, Hoyle broke house protocol to help Starmer out of a bust up with his own party, would he have done the same for Sunak if he was in the same predicament, we don't really know.

But Hoyle does come over as a fair and unbiased speaker, unlike that slimy greasy pr*ck Bercow.

What it comes down to is that they couldn't just agree that something needs to be done in Gaza, they couldn't have a cross party concensus and they had to play party politics while more people die.

Typical shite politicians, all of them.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 17:29 - Feb 22 with 1517 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 16:16 - Feb 22 by SullutaCreturned

The SNP motion was deliberately not well rounded to provoke Labour.
What concerns me most is that the extremists threatening MPs of all parties are now having an impact on how MPs vote. MPs must be free to follow their beliefs and vote accordingly for obvious reasons. Our democracy may be clunky at times but it is a democracy.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:13 - Feb 22 with 1493 viewsGwyn737

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 17:10 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

The distinction you made between the two is really important.

Lots of evidence of Bercow thwarting the government. There are criticisms that can be made of
Hoyle in this instance, but no evidence of bias over time.
[Post edited 22 Feb 18:39]
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:42 - Feb 22 with 1477 viewsSullutaCreturned

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:13 - Feb 22 by Gwyn737

Lots of evidence of Bercow thwarting the government. There are criticisms that can be made of

Seems to me Hoyle was acting in the best interests of everybody AND the people of Gaza and Israel.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:56 - Feb 22 with 1471 viewsshingle

So basically it all kicks off when Hamas just go and Massacre 1200 Israelis in the most brutal and barbaric way possible and just when the Abraham Accords and the Israel and Saudi peace deal was looking promising, so it looks like a case of Iran being in collaboration with Hamas to make sure no deals with Israel and other Arab countries can happen, so the Israelis go after Hamas who are hiding among the Palestinian population the Israelis know that if they do not wipe Hamas out then they will regroup and again attempt to kill thousands of Israelis so they end up back in the same boat as Hamas intention is to wipe out Israel at all costs, meanwhile thousands of Palestinians are being killed due to the Israeli onslaught and Hamas using them as human shields is this correct.?? so what would you do if you were Israel.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:55 - Feb 22 with 1448 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:13 - Feb 22 by Gwyn737

Have a lot of respect for Hoyle he’s always come across as a genuinely decent bloke and a very fair and balanced speaker. Doesn’t hog the limelight like the ten year long “An audience with John Bercow” farce. I think in this instance he’s just made a genuine mistake whilst trying to do the right thing because ultimately he’s a fallible human being like everyone else.

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 20:01 - Feb 22 with 1443 viewsKilkennyjack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:56 - Feb 22 by shingle

So basically it all kicks off when Hamas just go and Massacre 1200 Israelis in the most brutal and barbaric way possible and just when the Abraham Accords and the Israel and Saudi peace deal was looking promising, so it looks like a case of Iran being in collaboration with Hamas to make sure no deals with Israel and other Arab countries can happen, so the Israelis go after Hamas who are hiding among the Palestinian population the Israelis know that if they do not wipe Hamas out then they will regroup and again attempt to kill thousands of Israelis so they end up back in the same boat as Hamas intention is to wipe out Israel at all costs, meanwhile thousands of Palestinians are being killed due to the Israeli onslaught and Hamas using them as human shields is this correct.?? so what would you do if you were Israel.

Once the lunatics of Hamas was chased back and their HQs flattened, capabilities negated, then Israel should have shown restraint.

Get the hostages out alive.
Install a civilised Palestinian authority that is not Hamas.
Use the International community to keep the peace, whatever.

Bombing Gaza and its people is not a war, its a massacre.
Sadly the actions have sown the seeds of hate for future generations.

These are war crimes and Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu needs to on trial for war crimes.

Its all unbelievable, its beyond sadness.

Beware of the Risen People

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 23:34 - Feb 22 with 1380 viewsDJack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:42 - Feb 22 by SullutaCreturned

Seems to me Hoyle was acting in the best interests of everybody AND the people of Gaza and Israel.

This.

I suspect he plumped for the only amendment he thought would cary.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 07:49 - Feb 23 with 1297 viewsjackrmee

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:56 - Feb 22 by shingle

No that’s not correct.
If I were Israel, I would stop stealing land and occupying a people.

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:46 - Feb 23 with 1276 viewscontroversial_jack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 07:49 - Feb 23 by jackrmee

No that’s not correct.
If I were Israel, I would stop stealing land and occupying a people.

Yes, and release the 2.2 million hostages they hold in Gaza
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 10:50 - Feb 23 with 1284 viewsJoesus_Of_Narbereth

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 20:01 - Feb 22 by Kilkennyjack

Once the lunatics of Hamas was chased back and their HQs flattened, capabilities negated, then Israel should have shown restraint.

These are war crimes and Benjamin "Bibi" Netanyahu needs to on trial for war crimes.

“Install a civilised Palestinian authority”

Yeah good luck with that.

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:34 - Feb 23 with 1237 viewsshingle

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 20:01 - Feb 22 by Kilkennyjack

LOL are you chasing fantasies, neither side would allow that to happen, i`m sure the Palestines voted for Hamas and their people were filmed gleefully cheering and stoning the dead bodies of two dead young Israeli girls and filming it on there phones,
then you mention Bombing Gaza is a massacre which is true but being done because Hamas had just gone and massacred 1200 Israelis, so your argument makes no sense to me and just seems one sided really, also i have just found out that Israel predates Palestine meaning both have a legitimate claim to the land, seems as they are both as bad as the other and simply hate each other, so with a compromise unlikely and temporarily at best what else can Israel do to protect there people and stop Hamas regrouping other than what they are doing now to stop Hamas doing more atrocities to their people and children, people need to stop blaming one side as both sides are as bad as the other and peace does not seem to be a feasible option with the hate on both sides.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:36 - Feb 23 with 1236 viewsshingle

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 15:11 - Feb 22 by Flashberryjack

Most logical and realistic post on his thread so far.
Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 19:00 - Feb 23 with 1211 viewscontroversial_jack

Should we call for a ceasefire in Gaza? on 18:36 - Feb 23 by shingle

Most logical and realistic post on his thread so far.

It’s not about Hamas, it’s genocide and ethic cleansing
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024