Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204281 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:52 - Jul 30 with 2018 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Are any Swansea fans making the trip to New York in April? Usually there are a few Jack Army / Swansea related signs across the stadium.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:47 - Jul 30 with 1999 viewsSwansea93

For anyone interested you can get return flights with Norweigian Air return from London to JFK for £350 in April next year.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:41 - Jul 30 with 1968 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:47 - Jul 30 by Swansea93

For anyone interested you can get return flights with Norweigian Air return from London to JFK for £350 in April next year.

Add a bag each way and that shoots up to £430+.

Virgin have flights from Manchester for around £320 including baggage as of a few days ago.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:27 - Jul 31 with 1918 viewsJack_Kass

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:14 - Jul 29 by TheFranchise

Brian Christopher hung himself in jail. Loads of these attitude error wrestlers seem to have lots of demons.

So sad.

His went back to before the attitude era

Growing up in Memphis, as the son of Jerry Lawler, and trying to create a name for himself in the same business.

Poll: FA Cup or Premier League

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 05:59 - Aug 1 with 1880 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:27 - Jul 31 by Jack_Kass

His went back to before the attitude era

Growing up in Memphis, as the son of Jerry Lawler, and trying to create a name for himself in the same business.

oh, i'd have never known that. Thanks for telling me
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:17 - May 15 with 1554 viewsBLAZE

Takes me right back to 1999, Friday nights on TCM

Hopefully some competition to the sh*te that is WWE
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:34 - May 16 with 1494 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:17 - May 15 by BLAZE

Takes me right back to 1999, Friday nights on TCM

Hopefully some competition to the sh*te that is WWE

Looking forward to this, WWE is garbage at the mo, not watched it in ages, even the fact Undi is taking on Goldberg at suoer showdown doesnt excite me any more, they're to old, retire and stay retired.......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:13 - May 16 with 1450 viewsepaul

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.radiotimes.com/news/sport/2019-05-16/wwe-bt-spo

Wow, after 30 years off to BT Sport!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:50 - May 29 with 1379 viewsSwansea93

Did anyone catch AEW the other night? What a breath of fresh air compared to stale WWE, hoping CM Punk joins them at the Chicago PPV.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:00 - May 29 with 1365 viewsWingstandwood

Gott'a give these pro-wrestlers some respect i.e. Despite their huge physical frames and impressive physical strength they have the athleticism and agility of individuals far smaller.

Deserve every Dollar they earn also, the wear and tear and array of injuries they get must take a toll in later life. I bet a lot of retired pro's are on round-the-clock painkiller regime(s).

Argus!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:11 - May 29 with 1341 viewsBLAZE

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:00 - May 29 by Wingstandwood

Gott'a give these pro-wrestlers some respect i.e. Despite their huge physical frames and impressive physical strength they have the athleticism and agility of individuals far smaller.

Deserve every Dollar they earn also, the wear and tear and array of injuries they get must take a toll in later life. I bet a lot of retired pro's are on round-the-clock painkiller regime(s).

Very many die young due to painkiller addiction and associated heart damage

Glad to see the AEW buzz was justified with Double or Nothing. Looking forward to seeing them develop
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:19 - May 29 with 1329 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:11 - May 29 by BLAZE

Glad to see the AEW buzz was justified with Double or Nothing. Looking forward to seeing them develop

Their weekly show will be in ITV4 when it launches in the autumn.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:31 - May 29 with 1321 viewsWingstandwood

I've never seen it live, if I did?.. I reckon I would wince at the sheer force/weight impact of some of those huge wrestlers hitting the deck along with the accompanying crashing thud they must make . I bet it's something you've got to see up close and personal to truly appreciate it.

It's seems double whammy stuff for the wrestlers i.e. a no pain no gain training regime outside the ring with pain. pain, pain when and after the wrestling starts.
[Post edited 29 May 2019 22:02]

Argus!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:39 - May 29 with 1308 viewstheloneranger

"List of premature professional wrestling deaths"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_premature_professional_wrestling_deaths

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:50 - Jul 13 with 1180 viewsSwansea93

For anyone who goes to see WWE Raw & Smackdown TV Shows in November, they are now doing Raw & Smackdown the same night at Manchester Friday 8th November so you can get 2 shows for the price of 1, then go and see Sheffield Wednesday vs Swans on the Saturday.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:57 - Sep 12 with 1007 viewsjeanjoy773

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:11 - Jan 14 by C_jack

Thanks, Vince

Wrestling is better than the mainstream RAW, NXT and other show. wrestlingonlinematches.com

https://wrestlingonlinematches.com

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:04 - Sep 14 with 919 viewssherpajacob

A lot has been made about player welfare and head injury assessments,, particularly following that concussed spurs player being pushed back on in the champions league.

But we are light years ahead of the USA.

Stone cold has just knocked out AJ Styles in Madison square gardens and poor AJ has been left flat out in the ring for several minutes without any medical attention at all.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024