Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204254 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:27 - Jul 30 with 33312 viewsMJR

so close to the 300 mark as well, it interests me why they haven't added rhodes - sandow to the card yet more so that the idea of the briefcase on the line hasn't even been mentioned. guess they're paying more attention to building the angle instead.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:27 - Jul 30 with 33293 viewsActionBronson

That thread was epic. Gave a couple of my aliases outings on that thread. The Great Muta and Cactus Jack to name but two

My name's Dave Angel, eco warrior. Behind me there is my missus Shirley, and we haven't had sex for twelve years, which is fine because we got better things to do.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:55 - Jul 30 with 33284 viewsOldjack

warra a pile of hogwash

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:11 - Jul 30 with 33258 viewsActionBronson

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:55 - Jul 30 by Oldjack

warra a pile of hogwash

Stick to killing fish please, Alan

My name's Dave Angel, eco warrior. Behind me there is my missus Shirley, and we haven't had sex for twelve years, which is fine because we got better things to do.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:12 - Jul 30 with 33255 viewsGeneration_Terrorist

Found a crackly old VHS from my youth in my attic the other day - was a shitty old recording of the 6 Man Hell in a Cell from Armageddon 2000 (the first PPV I can remember watching). Triple H, Undertaker, Stone Cold, The Rock, Kurt Angle and Rikishi. The glory days.
[Post edited 30 Jul 2013 20:13]

"There's no cure for being a c**t."

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:49 - Jul 30 with 33237 viewsOldjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:11 - Jul 30 by ActionBronson

Stick to killing fish please, Alan

oi numb nuts i don't kill fish ew wants to grow up sarnnnnnn

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:02 - Jul 30 with 33216 viewsActionBronson

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:49 - Jul 30 by Oldjack

oi numb nuts i don't kill fish ew wants to grow up sarnnnnnn

Fish killer

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:16 - Jul 30 with 33213 viewsOldjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:02 - Jul 30 by ActionBronson

Fish killer

stupid boy !

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:17 - Jul 30 with 33210 viewsActionBronson

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:16 - Jul 30 by Oldjack

stupid boy !

Aquatic Assassin

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:49 - Jul 30 with 33193 viewsTheFranchise

TNA is f*cked

- TNA canceled the live event on Friday August 23rd from Yakima, Washington and on Saturday, August 24th in Eugene, Oregon.

- TNA issued an e-mail to TNAOnDemand.com subscribers on stating that the video on demand service will no longer be offered as of Friday, August 2. Refunds are being issued to subscribers.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:52 - Jul 31 with 33181 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:49 - Jul 30 by TheFranchise

TNA is f*cked

- TNA canceled the live event on Friday August 23rd from Yakima, Washington and on Saturday, August 24th in Eugene, Oregon.

- TNA issued an e-mail to TNAOnDemand.com subscribers on stating that the video on demand service will no longer be offered as of Friday, August 2. Refunds are being issued to subscribers.

I watch TNA occassionally but never take much notice of their ratings. Have they improved over the past few years or are they in decline?

I would love to see Magnus in WWE and kick off a UK faction with Regal, Barrett, Sheamus and McIntyre (yes I know it was done in TNA)

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:25 - Jul 31 with 33116 viewsshandyjack

Raw this week was not too bad, not enough Punk and also a surprise not to see Orton hovering around during the tables match

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:43 - Jul 31 with 33104 viewsEducated_Pork

Hold on. Enough rassling talk. Tell me someone hasn't put their own name in the title of a topic? My word.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:20 - Jul 31 with 33095 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:43 - Jul 31 by Educated_Pork

Hold on. Enough rassling talk. Tell me someone hasn't put their own name in the title of a topic? My word.

It's always been my thread :)
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:30 - Aug 3 with 33003 viewsTheFranchise

Another day, another bad news story for TNA. If firing people, not renewing performers licences, paying people late and then signing Tito Ortiz isn't bad enough, Kurt Angle gets another DUI and f*cks off to rehab.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:36 - Aug 4 with 32901 viewsChief

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:30 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

Another day, another bad news story for TNA. If firing people, not renewing performers licences, paying people late and then signing Tito Ortiz isn't bad enough, Kurt Angle gets another DUI and f*cks off to rehab.

the 'Rock' Don Muraco?

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:09 - Aug 5 with 32742 viewswaynekerr55

WWF (f*ck you world wildlife fund) wasn't the same after he left

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:39 - Aug 6 with 32710 viewsTheFranchise

Wow, Brock's on the juice again.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:04 - Aug 6 with 32686 viewsItchySphincter

Wow.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:00 - Aug 7 with 32627 viewsepaul

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/itv-to-resurrect-world-o

ITV to resurrect World of Sport wrestling

MIRANDA DOBSON WEDNESDAY 07 AUGUST 2013

Former hit TV show World of Sport (WOS) wrestling is set to return in a one-off event that will resurrect the once hugely popular Saturday afternoon programme.

The long-running rival to BBC Grandstand was scrapped in 1988 despite over 30 years of broadcasting, and a history of successful events that saw The Duke of Edinburgh attend a match at the Royal Albert Hall in 1963.

WOS wrestling will return with a comeback event at Croydon’s Fairfield Halls on 17 November, where new names to the sport will join veterans such as masked “samurai” warrior, Kendo Nagasaki, and the technically gifted Johnny Saint.

The event will be recorded for ITV, who formerly broadcasted World of Sport, although no commitment has been made to broadcast the show on television.

At its peak, WOS Wrestling audience figures reached 18 million when the 1981 match between Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks aired from Wembley Arena.

WOS Wrestling’s revival has been three years in the making, with John Chapman, former head of legal affairs of News International, at the steering wheel.

Chapman said: “What's old is new again. The internet age has produced a whole new generation of wrestling fans who study the wrestling skills of British legends such as Johnny Saint, Mark ‘Rollerball’ Rocco, and Dynamite Kid. We've gone full circle.

“The public want this style of wrestling to come back; it's an alternative to the American style. World of Sport Wrestling goes right back to basics, putting a clear emphasis on the actual wrestling.“

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:01 - Aug 7 with 32625 viewsepaul

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:06 - Aug 7 with 32620 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:00 - Aug 7 by epaul

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/itv-to-resurrect-world-o

ITV to resurrect World of Sport wrestling

MIRANDA DOBSON WEDNESDAY 07 AUGUST 2013

Former hit TV show World of Sport (WOS) wrestling is set to return in a one-off event that will resurrect the once hugely popular Saturday afternoon programme.

The long-running rival to BBC Grandstand was scrapped in 1988 despite over 30 years of broadcasting, and a history of successful events that saw The Duke of Edinburgh attend a match at the Royal Albert Hall in 1963.

WOS wrestling will return with a comeback event at Croydon’s Fairfield Halls on 17 November, where new names to the sport will join veterans such as masked “samurai” warrior, Kendo Nagasaki, and the technically gifted Johnny Saint.

The event will be recorded for ITV, who formerly broadcasted World of Sport, although no commitment has been made to broadcast the show on television.

At its peak, WOS Wrestling audience figures reached 18 million when the 1981 match between Big Daddy and Giant Haystacks aired from Wembley Arena.

WOS Wrestling’s revival has been three years in the making, with John Chapman, former head of legal affairs of News International, at the steering wheel.

Chapman said: “What's old is new again. The internet age has produced a whole new generation of wrestling fans who study the wrestling skills of British legends such as Johnny Saint, Mark ‘Rollerball’ Rocco, and Dynamite Kid. We've gone full circle.

“The public want this style of wrestling to come back; it's an alternative to the American style. World of Sport Wrestling goes right back to basics, putting a clear emphasis on the actual wrestling.“

The last bit of that sounds awesome.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:20 - Aug 7 with 32618 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:06 - Aug 7 by TheFranchise

The last bit of that sounds awesome.

It won't actually be like that, Saturday afternoon wrestling on World of Sport never was. It was even more PG than the current WWE effort. Mostly fat blokes exchanging rest holds or jumping on each other, Like The Natural Disasters.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:55 - Aug 7 with 32610 viewsBelfast

Sat on the Coach Tonight was unrivalled.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:52 - Aug 8 with 32577 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:20 - Aug 7 by exiledclaseboy

It won't actually be like that, Saturday afternoon wrestling on World of Sport never was. It was even more PG than the current WWE effort. Mostly fat blokes exchanging rest holds or jumping on each other, Like The Natural Disasters.

I know that, I've watched a decent enough on youtube. What the UK does well though is produce solid technical grapplers and if the circus stuff draw people in and then allows the "wrestlers" to showcase their ability then so be it. Wrestling has always been like it, it's why there are women's matches and dwarfs etc.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024