Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204268 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:50 - Mar 18 with 3875 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:30 - Mar 18 by JonnyTheJack

Can't stop laughing.

Funny that. Raw was wicked, DB going all the way peeps

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:57 - Mar 25 with 3815 viewsswanskid95

Average RAW, just plugging WrestleMania build up.

On another note, does anybody else think Ziggler deserves a push? He's becoming a crowd favourite, he's great in the ring, but never gets a push! Easily think he should be up there, really hoping he wins the battle royal at mania
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:26 - Mar 25 with 3804 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:57 - Mar 25 by swanskid95

On another note, does anybody else think Ziggler deserves a push? He's becoming a crowd favourite, he's great in the ring, but never gets a push! Easily think he should be up there, really hoping he wins the battle royal at mania

'never gets a push'

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:43 - Mar 25 with 3788 viewsDrizzy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:57 - Mar 25 by swanskid95

Nope sorry Ziggler is a perennial mid-carder.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:27 - Mar 27 with 3750 viewsshandyjack

Just caught up on the last 3 eps of Raw as i've been away, and i have to say as much as i like DB i would mark right out if HHH wins the title, thought his promos were awesome and showed the youngsters just how it should be done

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:40 - Mar 27 with 3728 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:27 - Mar 27 by shandyjack

Just caught up on the last 3 eps of Raw as i've been away, and i have to say as much as i like DB i would mark right out if HHH wins the title, thought his promos were awesome and showed the youngsters just how it should be done

That promo on Monday was better than any I've seen in months. I'd love it but it'll never happen.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:19 - Mar 28 with 3717 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:40 - Mar 27 by Uxbridge

That promo on Monday was better than any I've seen in months. I'd love it but it'll never happen.

HHH winning the title leading to a proper physical feud with Bryan leading into Bryan winning at Summerslam would do great business. HHH will be able to bring out Bryan's A+ game and make him into the top guy.

That's the trouble with the internet era, people want a payoff too quickly.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:01 - Mar 28 with 3708 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:19 - Mar 28 by TheFranchise

HHH winning the title leading to a proper physical feud with Bryan leading into Bryan winning at Summerslam would do great business. HHH will be able to bring out Bryan's A+ game and make him into the top guy.

That's the trouble with the internet era, people want a payoff too quickly.

Is it too quickly? This has been going on since Summerslam. I agree though, would be brilliant.

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:16 - Mar 28 with 3691 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:01 - Mar 28 by Uxbridge

Is it too quickly? This has been going on since Summerslam. I agree though, would be brilliant.

Imagine that, a year build up based around a very hot guy. This isn't like Ryback where they needed to put the title on him quickly but ballsed it up.

Bryan Vs HHH could go on until Summerslam easily, the feud keeps getting hotter.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:34 - Mar 28 with 3686 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:16 - Mar 28 by TheFranchise

Imagine that, a year build up based around a very hot guy. This isn't like Ryback where they needed to put the title on him quickly but ballsed it up.

Bryan Vs HHH could go on until Summerslam easily, the feud keeps getting hotter.

Guess it depends whether they think they can hold things together long enough, plus Mania is the centrepiece. I'd be all for it though .. as you say, HHH could really put him over the top, plus it'd be so much better than a few months of Orton or Boo.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:44 - Mar 28 with 3684 viewsepaul

It looked like at one stage they were trying to emulate the Austin v Mcmahon fued with tripper and DB, I agree I'd love to see them have a proper feud culminating with the biggie at sslam. Orton and Boo are just plain boring

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:31 - Mar 28 with 3668 viewsTheFranchise

Look out for Rollins and Ambrose to turn on Reigns at mania, this could lead to Reigns being involved in the story with DB and HHH with maybe some Vince thrown in.

It allows for the story to be progressed without over exposing it.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:21 - Mar 28 with 3655 viewsswanskid95

CM Punk finally gave his reason for quitting, he said he's been injured for quite some time and doesn't want to be in the ring and be bad and make the fans boo, so he took time off.

Maybe a shock turn at Mania to either attack Daniel Bryan or HHH?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:24 - Mar 28 with 3653 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:21 - Mar 28 by swanskid95

CM Punk finally gave his reason for quitting, he said he's been injured for quite some time and doesn't want to be in the ring and be bad and make the fans boo, so he took time off.

Maybe a shock turn at Mania to either attack Daniel Bryan or HHH?

I believe that is what a friend of his told a dirt-sheet. CM Punk has not given his reasons for quitting.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:20 - Mar 28 with 3642 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:03 - Mar 28 with 3635 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:20 - Mar 28 by epaul

Wyatt's promo on Smackdown was quality, man he can talk. How bad was Batista (spit much)

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:48 - Apr 3 with 3561 viewsBYMJacks

Anyone watching wrestlemania on sunday it will be be on wweo . net for free an hour or two after the event has finished.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:43 - Apr 4 with 3532 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Does anybody know if any of the bars in Wind Street are showing Wrestlemania this year?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:46 - Apr 5 with 3499 viewsJonnyTheJack

Watching some Wrestlemania's from the past 10 years. Still go crazy over that HBK vs Angle match. Superb.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:11 - Apr 5 with 3495 viewsepaul

Sting promo to air during WM30 and he will appear on RAW! Awesome

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:51 - Apr 6 with 3471 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:11 - Apr 5 by epaul

Sting promo to air during WM30 and he will appear on RAW! Awesome

I heard that too, but surly why would he come back now, just to have one match in a years time?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:24 - Apr 6 with 3460 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:51 - Apr 6 by swanskid95

I heard that too, but surly why would he come back now, just to have one match in a years time?

Sting finally in WWE is awesome even if it's for the one match. He's got a legends contract. He's the last big superstar to work for WWE. WWE been desperate to sign him

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:12 - Apr 6 with 3450 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:24 - Apr 6 by epaul

Sting finally in WWE is awesome even if it's for the one match. He's got a legends contract. He's the last big superstar to work for WWE. WWE been desperate to sign him

Will be a great match none the less, The Rock, and Stone Cold are confirmed to be at the super dome tonight, with reports of CM Punk, Sting and Edge unconfirmed
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:34 - Apr 6 with 3444 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:12 - Apr 6 by swanskid95

Will be a great match none the less, The Rock, and Stone Cold are confirmed to be at the super dome tonight, with reports of CM Punk, Sting and Edge unconfirmed

You watch, RAW will be better. Gonna be a mare tomorrow trying to avoid twitter and fb not to see any results as going to watch it tomorrow evening

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:04 - Apr 6 with 3431 viewsJonnyTheJack

Hall of fame was great.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024