Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206091 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:36 - Apr 7 with 3214 viewsepaul

Right Just watched it and overall asides the "shock and the big win thought it was average at best, and I managed to avoid it all day

Well they threw a curveball with that, Brock has been skyrocketed, just didn't expect that. Taker can announce hiss retirement tonight (just you watch Sting interupt - 1 more match)

Brilliant for DB, he was the best there all night brilliant, just be interesting to see what they do now, Orton will give it, it wasnt me that was pinned so will want a rematch.

Cesaro is getting impressive, yet another shock there didnt expect that either

If your on twitter this account is a good laugh WWe creative humour

https://twitter.com/WWECreative_ish

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:37 - Apr 7 with 3214 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:03 - Apr 7 by Swanjack10

Ffs paul grow up did the big show win the rumble for andre?

Nah he got thrown over by Cesaro, didn't expect that, and I managed to avoid it all day

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:27 - Apr 8 with 3199 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:36 - Apr 7 by epaul

Right Just watched it and overall asides the "shock and the big win thought it was average at best, and I managed to avoid it all day

Well they threw a curveball with that, Brock has been skyrocketed, just didn't expect that. Taker can announce hiss retirement tonight (just you watch Sting interupt - 1 more match)

Brilliant for DB, he was the best there all night brilliant, just be interesting to see what they do now, Orton will give it, it wasnt me that was pinned so will want a rematch.

Cesaro is getting impressive, yet another shock there didnt expect that either

If your on twitter this account is a good laugh WWe creative humour

https://twitter.com/WWECreative_ish

Love Cesaro. Hope they go all in on him. Brilliantly fitting finish.

I assume Brock has to go after DB next. Talked about it last month and now after last night where else could he go? But then I was kind of hoping there'd be the whole HHH feud, but they might park that.

I hope Taker ends it now. He can't hang anymore. Horrible match last night.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:46 - Apr 8 with 3184 viewsDrizzy

I'm broken. Genuinely broken.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:13 - Apr 8 with 3156 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:27 - Apr 8 by Uxbridge

Love Cesaro. Hope they go all in on him. Brilliantly fitting finish.

I assume Brock has to go after DB next. Talked about it last month and now after last night where else could he go? But then I was kind of hoping there'd be the whole HHH feud, but they might park that.

I hope Taker ends it now. He can't hang anymore. Horrible match last night.

Also why did Cena win? They had nothing to lose putting bray wyatt over. Dont get it. Im sure DB V HHH has plenty of mileage, it did with vince and stone cold.

Undi has a new streak and he's 1 and 0, a losing streak!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 8:59]

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:41 - Apr 8 with 3150 viewsTheFranchise

Great Raw so far
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:50 - Apr 8 with 3146 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:41 - Apr 8 by TheFranchise

Great Raw so far

Great ending, adds a new angle on things. Wonder when Sting will show up now

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:10 - Apr 8 with 3134 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:50 - Apr 8 by shandyjack

Great ending, adds a new angle on things. Wonder when Sting will show up now

That RAW was brilliant, new faces, new leads and great for the young guns. Not so great for Zack Ryder though.

Also, is it wrong that I kind of marked a little when Paige came out?
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:18 - Apr 8 with 3133 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:10 - Apr 8 by TheFranchise

That RAW was brilliant, new faces, new leads and great for the young guns. Not so great for Zack Ryder though.

Also, is it wrong that I kind of marked a little when Paige came out?

You wouldn't be alone. A woman's feud worth watching? It's quite possible.

Good to see Barrett back. Rusev worth watching even if it's just for that girl's legs!

Like where it's heading with Cesaro but do they really have to involve Swagger?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:18 - Apr 8 with 3133 viewsjacksinceever

You do all know that wrestling is just acting in a ring - a bit like "Rocky" without the drama ?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:34 - Apr 8 with 3131 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:18 - Apr 8 by jacksinceever

You do all know that wrestling is just acting in a ring - a bit like "Rocky" without the drama ?

Here we go again, I'm now waiting for the "it's not real you know" line

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:50 - Apr 8 with 3127 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:18 - Apr 8 by Uxbridge

You wouldn't be alone. A woman's feud worth watching? It's quite possible.

Good to see Barrett back. Rusev worth watching even if it's just for that girl's legs!

Like where it's heading with Cesaro but do they really have to involve Swagger?

Not sine the Trish/Lita days has women's wrestling been worth watching. In Paige and AJ you have 2 wrestlers who can go flat out.

Don't expect the Cesaro/Swagger thing to last long, they just need to close that chapter and move on.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:57 - Apr 8 with 3124 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:50 - Apr 8 by TheFranchise

Not sine the Trish/Lita days has women's wrestling been worth watching. In Paige and AJ you have 2 wrestlers who can go flat out.

Don't expect the Cesaro/Swagger thing to last long, they just need to close that chapter and move on.

Aye, but I was hoping they'd do that last night rather than drag it out.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:04 - Apr 8 with 3118 viewsjacksinceever

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:34 - Apr 8 by epaul

Here we go again, I'm now waiting for the "it's not real you know" line

It's not real either you know?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:09 - Apr 8 with 3102 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:04 - Apr 8 by jacksinceever

It's not real either you know?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:30 - Apr 8 with 3087 viewsLe_Swans

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:13 - Apr 8 by epaul

Also why did Cena win? They had nothing to lose putting bray wyatt over. Dont get it. Im sure DB V HHH has plenty of mileage, it did with vince and stone cold.

Undi has a new streak and he's 1 and 0, a losing streak!
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 8:59]

Could have cleaned up in the bookies with a Cena (3/1) / Lesnar (7/1) double.

Some bloke on twitter was bragging before the Taker match that he had a grand on it (like printing money apparently), not so boastful afterwards, think it was pretty much the remainder of his wages.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:46 - Apr 8 with 3067 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:30 - Apr 8 by Le_Swans

Could have cleaned up in the bookies with a Cena (3/1) / Lesnar (7/1) double.

Some bloke on twitter was bragging before the Taker match that he had a grand on it (like printing money apparently), not so boastful afterwards, think it was pretty much the remainder of his wages.

There was a man from the U.K who had £35,000 on Taker with Ladbrokes.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:15 - Apr 8 with 3057 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:46 - Apr 8 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There was a man from the U.K who had £35,000 on Taker with Ladbrokes.

He's clearly not a Paul Heyman guy.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:42 - Apr 8 with 3046 viewsswanskid95

Not the best quality but easily watchable, full WrestleMania on Youtube!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:47 - Apr 8 with 3042 viewsDrizzy

I must be in the minority but I don't mind Cena winning. It's Wrestlemania 30 FFS the face of the company for the last 8 years is not going to lose cleanly to a guy whose gimmick hasn't been on television for a year.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:46 - Apr 8 with 3037 viewsJonnyTheJack

Agreed. I thought Cena needed the win more than Bray too. As long as he looked the dogs danglies I was fine with it and he did.

It has to go down as 1 of the best Mania's due to the streak ending and Bryan winning.

Raw was superb too. Paul Heyman is the best.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:03 - Apr 8 with 3024 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:46 - Apr 8 by JonnyTheJack

Agreed. I thought Cena needed the win more than Bray too. As long as he looked the dogs danglies I was fine with it and he did.

It has to go down as 1 of the best Mania's due to the streak ending and Bryan winning.

Raw was superb too. Paul Heyman is the best.

The psychology in that match was something else, Cena winning makes Bray look suspiciously devious.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:52 - Apr 8 with 3011 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:47 - Apr 8 by Drizzy

I must be in the minority but I don't mind Cena winning. It's Wrestlemania 30 FFS the face of the company for the last 8 years is not going to lose cleanly to a guy whose gimmick hasn't been on television for a year.

Cena is established, haven't you noticed the lack of "supersatrs" wheres the next stone cold coming from. Cena doesn't need to get over (cena sucks), they have a great gimmick in Wyatt, (love the intro music - were here), they could have pushed him on.

I ewish Cena would turn heel, it would be as big as Hogans turn, but because it's pg they wont do it. To much to be made in merch sales

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 02:31 - Apr 9 with 3002 viewsDrizzy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:52 - Apr 8 by epaul

Cena is established, haven't you noticed the lack of "supersatrs" wheres the next stone cold coming from. Cena doesn't need to get over (cena sucks), they have a great gimmick in Wyatt, (love the intro music - were here), they could have pushed him on.

I ewish Cena would turn heel, it would be as big as Hogans turn, but because it's pg they wont do it. To much to be made in merch sales

Come on Paul this is hardly going to Bray back is it? He'll get his PPV win later on in the feud. At 'Mania the face tends to go over. That's always been the case.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:17 - Apr 9 with 2995 viewsepaul

Ultimate warrior is dead! Collapsed yesterday pronounced dead in hospital fuk in shock

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024