Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205246 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:36 - Jun 4 with 3490 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:24 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

Well...no. My point wasn't that it was unexpected (which it was, of course) just that it makes no sense at this stage.

i think it was always gonna happen that Ambrose or Rollins would turn when Batista left for his 2/3 months of film promotions. Making Rollins turn was genius in that everyone asumed it would be Ambrose that turned

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:52 - Jun 4 with 3476 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:24 - Jun 4 by exiledclaseboy

Well...no. My point wasn't that it was unexpected (which it was, of course) just that it makes no sense at this stage.

Clues were there with the whole "architect of the shield" theme.

I'm glad he's getting the push. Enjoyed his work most of the three.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:27 - Jun 4 with 3461 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

They've gone over Evolution twice, the second being a whitewash. All 3 are now on the same level as Orton and HHH and there are now 3 new singles wrestlers in the main event scene. It's good if you ask me.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:45 - Jun 4 with 3454 viewsswanjackal

Just been watching some shoot interviews of old school wrestlers. Must admit Iron Sheik does a very interesting, if sometimes extremely incoherent, views.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:52 - Jun 4 with 3425 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:45 - Jun 4 by swanjackal

Just been watching some shoot interviews of old school wrestlers. Must admit Iron Sheik does a very interesting, if sometimes extremely incoherent, views.

Payback was poor except for Wyatt v Cena, but why again did Cena go over, Surprised The Shield won so easy tbh, as for Raw when Bluetista quit you knew what was coming but like said everyone was expecting Ambrose to turn didn't expect Rollins too.

Can see a JBL v Wyatt feud in the offing too after last weeks RAW as rumour of JBL getting the tights back on

I've got one question....are you a rosebud or a lemon?

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 02:41 - Jun 5 with 3408 viewsswanjackal

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:52 - Jun 4 by epaul

Payback was poor except for Wyatt v Cena, but why again did Cena go over, Surprised The Shield won so easy tbh, as for Raw when Bluetista quit you knew what was coming but like said everyone was expecting Ambrose to turn didn't expect Rollins too.

Can see a JBL v Wyatt feud in the offing too after last weeks RAW as rumour of JBL getting the tights back on

I've got one question....are you a rosebud or a lemon?

I'm assuming that quote wasn't for me as I have no idea what on earth any of those things are.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:40 - Jun 5 with 3402 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 02:41 - Jun 5 by swanjackal

I'm assuming that quote wasn't for me as I have no idea what on earth any of those things are.

No, just general comments, Bluetista is taking the proverbial a he had all blue gear on at the ppv, as for rosebud see Adam Rose

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:43 - Jun 21 with 3324 viewsswanaway

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:40 - Jun 5 by epaul

No, just general comments, Bluetista is taking the proverbial a he had all blue gear on at the ppv, as for rosebud see Adam Rose

Made a big mistake in watching TNA just to see what it was like. Unbelievably bad with one guy afraid of a clown and balloons!! Having the bearded Eric Young as champ looks like a copy of Daniel Bryan to me! They should go back to the hexagonal ring for a start!
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:39 - Jun 21 with 3310 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:43 - Jun 21 by swanaway

Made a big mistake in watching TNA just to see what it was like. Unbelievably bad with one guy afraid of a clown and balloons!! Having the bearded Eric Young as champ looks like a copy of Daniel Bryan to me! They should go back to the hexagonal ring for a start!

That's how bad TNA are directly ripping WWE off as for the six sided they had an online vote to see if fans wanted it back. I don't know what the result was

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:31 - Jun 21 with 3306 viewsepaul

BBC4 now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcfour

When Wrestling was Golden: Grapples, Grunts and Grannies

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:12 - Jun 22 with 3299 viewslonglostjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:31 - Jun 21 by epaul

BBC4 now

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/live/bbcfour

When Wrestling was Golden: Grapples, Grunts and Grannies

Takes me back - memories of my Nan - the wrestling and the Golden Shot with Bob Monkhouse - you dare disturb her then.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:47 - Jun 22 with 3295 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:12 - Jun 22 by longlostjack

Takes me back - memories of my Nan - the wrestling and the Golden Shot with Bob Monkhouse - you dare disturb her then.

Happy days them aye, me and my grandassd would watch the wrestling on world of sport every sat aft

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:20 - Jun 22 with 3260 viewsswanaway

Me and my old Dad loved Saturday afternoon wrestling, not sure what he'd make of WWE! Les Kellett was his favourite and Kendo Nagasaki mine and the Royle brothers!! Happy days!!
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:25 - Jun 22 with 3257 viewsTheFranchise

Are TNA's days numbered? TV deal due to expire in a few months with no announcement on a new deal, venues less than 10% full and now spoiling their own tv tapings to try and boost tickets sales for a ppv.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:43 - Jun 22 with 3254 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:25 - Jun 22 by TheFranchise

Are TNA's days numbered? TV deal due to expire in a few months with no announcement on a new deal, venues less than 10% full and now spoiling their own tv tapings to try and boost tickets sales for a ppv.

Their PPV last week was excellent.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:46 - Jun 22 with 3253 viewsDrizzy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:43 - Jun 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Their PPV last week was excellent.

Was it really?

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:03 - Jun 22 with 3244 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:46 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

Was it really?

Yes it was.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:09 - Jun 22 with 3227 viewsDrizzy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:03 - Jun 22 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Yes it was.

You have low expectations. TNA is a dumpster fire.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:22 - Jun 22 with 3224 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:09 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

I'm aware of how poor TNA is now. That being said, their most recent PPV was excellent.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:01 - Jun 22 with 3219 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:09 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

In fairness an organisation can be on its knees however if it can put on quality matches in a ppv. Saying that EY as champ says it all about TNA at the mo

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:12 - Jun 22 with 3213 viewsTheFranchise

WTF is a Rockstar Spud?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:24 - Jun 22 with 3205 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:12 - Jun 22 by TheFranchise

WTF is a Rockstar Spud?

English Dave, good worker, around the British scene for some years

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:38 - Jun 22 with 3199 viewsDrizzy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:01 - Jun 22 by epaul

In fairness an organisation can be on its knees however if it can put on quality matches in a ppv. Saying that EY as champ says it all about TNA at the mo

Point taken, Paul, but if I wanted to watch good quality wrestling I'd be streaming ROH. Even if the wrestling was good on their most recent PPV, I couldn't enjoy it because there's nothing to look forward to afterwards. There's no context for the matches either.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:02 - Jun 22 with 3196 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:38 - Jun 22 by Drizzy

Point taken, Paul, but if I wanted to watch good quality wrestling I'd be streaming ROH. Even if the wrestling was good on their most recent PPV, I couldn't enjoy it because there's nothing to look forward to afterwards. There's no context for the matches either.

Absolutely, ROH is quality and clearly the no2 org in the US. Joey Styles has gone back there and it looks like Daniels and Kazarin will pop up there 2.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:44 - Jun 23 with 3176 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:02 - Jun 22 by epaul

Absolutely, ROH is quality and clearly the no2 org in the US. Joey Styles has gone back there and it looks like Daniels and Kazarin will pop up there 2.

You mean AJ Styles right? :)
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024