Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 206115 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 05:49 - Jul 11 with 2960 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:03 - Jul 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why on Earth would Daniel Bryan fail the Wellness Policy?

Yeah, he's clearly on drugs.

Sadly it looks like DB will be out a while but it was always going to happen with his style.

Jeff Hardy must be made of rubber though as I don't recall him having any real serious injuries.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:50 - Jul 12 with 2929 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 05:49 - Jul 11 by TheFranchise

Yeah, he's clearly on drugs.

Sadly it looks like DB will be out a while but it was always going to happen with his style.

Jeff Hardy must be made of rubber though as I don't recall him having any real serious injuries.

I would still love to see Hardy in a WWE ring, him vs Seth Rollins would be a good watch
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:47 - Jul 12 with 2916 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:50 - Jul 12 by swanskid95

I would still love to see Hardy in a WWE ring, him vs Seth Rollins would be a good watch

Hardy has been ringing it in for nearly a decade.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:59 - Jul 14 with 2885 viewsjack89

Anything on sting for tonight, anybody heard anything?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:30 - Jul 14 with 2882 viewsepaul

Some brilliant round the table discussions Michael hayes does not like the Bish!

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xnp7hf_wwe-roundtable-discussion-re-nwo-part-1_

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:11 - Jul 14 with 2872 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:59 - Jul 14 by jack89

Anything on sting for tonight, anybody heard anything?

I think it is just going to be the announcement of him being a special pre-order bonus for the WWE 15 game.
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 14:12]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:12 - Jul 14 with 2842 viewsexiledclaseboy

Sting's appearance will apparently be a pre-taped vignette to promote the video game. He still hasn't signed an actual WWE contract yet.

Flair also returns tonight. I hope they don't let him take his shirt off.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:47 - Jul 14 with 2837 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:12 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Sting's appearance will apparently be a pre-taped vignette to promote the video game. He still hasn't signed an actual WWE contract yet.

I wonder if he'll be managing his daughter.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:50 - Jul 14 with 2835 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:47 - Jul 14 by TheFranchise

I wonder if he'll be managing his daughter.

Sure I read somewhere that they're going to team him up with The Miz.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:53 - Jul 14 with 2832 viewsOnslow

Lads, now that I have the miracle of Sky Sports back on. Being a lazy kent, can you possibly advise on what night they show Raw & Smackdown? And do they show NXT?

Ta luvvies

She keeps passin' me by...

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:55 - Jul 14 with 2829 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:53 - Jul 14 by Onslow

Lads, now that I have the miracle of Sky Sports back on. Being a lazy kent, can you possibly advise on what night they show Raw & Smackdown? And do they show NXT?

Ta luvvies

Raw is on live at 1am every Monday night/Tuesday morning. It usually runs for about 3hrs 15 mins. I generally managed to get through it in about half that time. Sky Sports 3. Smackdown debuts on Fridays (I think, don't often watch it). No idea about NXT, Dave will know.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:59 - Jul 14 with 2826 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:12 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Flair already returned this week, he got attacked by the Wyatt family, looks like he will be with Jericho
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:29 - Jul 14 with 2816 viewsOnslow

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:55 - Jul 14 by exiledclaseboy

Raw is on live at 1am every Monday night/Tuesday morning. It usually runs for about 3hrs 15 mins. I generally managed to get through it in about half that time. Sky Sports 3. Smackdown debuts on Fridays (I think, don't often watch it). No idea about NXT, Dave will know.

Muchos gracious, Brother C
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 20:31]

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:52 - Jul 14 with 2809 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:29 - Jul 14 by Onslow

Muchos gracious, Brother C
[Post edited 14 Jul 2014 20:31]

Go into your tivo menu and search, select wishlists and record all WWE. Job done!
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:53 - Jul 14 with 2806 viewsOnslow

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:52 - Jul 14 by TheFranchise

Go into your tivo menu and search, select wishlists and record all WWE. Job done!

Ledge!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:58 - Jul 14 with 2803 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:53 - Jul 14 by Onslow

Ledge!

Add UFC while you're there.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:40 - Jul 14 with 2789 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

NXT is aired the at midnight Monday morning, the hour before RAW.

I'm not sure if the NXT event I am attending is the live TV show or a 'house show'.

Looking at the venue online it looks no bigger than Pentrehafod sports hall. I was so looking forward to being on T.V.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:13 - Jul 15 with 2759 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:40 - Jul 14 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

NXT is aired the at midnight Monday morning, the hour before RAW.

I'm not sure if the NXT event I am attending is the live TV show or a 'house show'.

Looking at the venue online it looks no bigger than Pentrehafod sports hall. I was so looking forward to being on T.V.

By my records, Roman Reigns has been the last man standing at the end of RAW for about 4 weeks. Hopefully he won't lose his momentum when Cena wins on Sunday.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:38 - Jul 15 with 2755 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:13 - Jul 15 by TheFranchise

By my records, Roman Reigns has been the last man standing at the end of RAW for about 4 weeks. Hopefully he won't lose his momentum when Cena wins on Sunday.

Reigns needs the belt before the year ends, i hope he's the next big star, but can see Cena holding the belt until Bryan returns, which could be a while
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:42 - Jul 15 with 2754 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:38 - Jul 15 by swanskid95

Reigns needs the belt before the year ends, i hope he's the next big star, but can see Cena holding the belt until Bryan returns, which could be a while

He doesn't need the belt, just a couple of top well booked feuds.

Don't get your hopes up on Bryan getting the belt again soon.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:52 - Jul 15 with 2768 viewsllangyfelach

I have a horrible feeling that we won't see Daniel Bryan in a ring again. Deja Vu with Edges' retirement

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:04 - Jul 15 with 2754 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Cena will drop the belt to Brock at either Summerslam or Survivor Series, Brock will then drop it to Reigns at Wrestlemania to crown their new golden boy.

At least that's how I see it happening. Brock could win it at a different PPV but those two big ones seem the obvious to me.

I just don't see Reigns as a top guy. He absolutely sucks on the mic. Last night he was almost speaking too quietly and even Cena had to encourage him to speak louder. It was terrible.

I'm still of the opinion there were better options available.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:14 - Jul 15 with 2750 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:04 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Cena will drop the belt to Brock at either Summerslam or Survivor Series, Brock will then drop it to Reigns at Wrestlemania to crown their new golden boy.

At least that's how I see it happening. Brock could win it at a different PPV but those two big ones seem the obvious to me.

I just don't see Reigns as a top guy. He absolutely sucks on the mic. Last night he was almost speaking too quietly and even Cena had to encourage him to speak louder. It was terrible.

I'm still of the opinion there were better options available.

personally i Wouldn't mind Ambrose buying the top guy, great mic skills, great in the ring, good character, he could go far if wwe use him well
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:24 - Jul 15 with 2748 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:14 - Jul 15 by swanskid95

personally i Wouldn't mind Ambrose buying the top guy, great mic skills, great in the ring, good character, he could go far if wwe use him well

Unfortunately he doesn't have mainstream appeal or 'the look'. I certainly agree that he has an exciting career ahead of him in the upper midcard and occasional main event feuds though.

Reigns has the look, he just lacks everything else.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:37 - Jul 15 with 2739 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:24 - Jul 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Unfortunately he doesn't have mainstream appeal or 'the look'. I certainly agree that he has an exciting career ahead of him in the upper midcard and occasional main event feuds though.

Reigns has the look, he just lacks everything else.

Ambrose reminds me of ECW/WCW Raven, excellent mic skills and great ring work that just didn't work in WWE. I think he'll end up at IC title level and have solid/hot matches.

Reigns is the greenest of the 3 and it shows, he's had very little wrestling experience but has the look and the "sh*t's about to go down" presence that a lot of top guys had. He'll be the top guy but he needs a few big feuds before he gets the strap.

For me the star is Rollins right now, he can work, he's got a good look which has bulked up a lot recently and he can talk. You can see why he was RoH's top guy for a while. He can have good solid matches and knows when to use a high spot.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024