Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205326 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:02 - Jul 16 with 3380 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:56 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'm confident he'll be back for one more short run culminating in his boyhood dream and the reason he quit, a Wrestlemania Main Event. Whether it's 31, 32 or 33 I don't know. It will happen though I'm sure.

That's exactly the reason he left, past names waltzing in for the big pay day. Would make him look like a huge hypocrite.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:27 - Jul 16 with 3360 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:02 - Jul 16 by C_jack

That's exactly the reason he left, past names waltzing in for the big pay day. Would make him look like a huge hypocrite.

He is a huge hypocrite. One of the biggest I've ever known. That being said I still see him coming back for one final run to the Wrestlemania main event.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:40 - Jul 16 with 3358 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:02 - Jul 16 by C_jack

That's not the reason he left.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:52 - Jul 16 with 3356 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:40 - Jul 16 by TheFranchise

That's not the reason he left.

Along with being being beat up, and needing a rest. It was most certainly the tipping point of a lot of things.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:01 - Jul 16 with 3340 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

A 1 hour special on Goldberg is starting now on Sky Sports 3. I hate Scott Stanford.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:31 - Jul 16 with 3340 viewsexiledclaseboy

Nice pop for Sting on RAW the other night, even though it was only a brief video glimpse. Looking forward to his proper debut, even though he's knocking on a bit now. He's one I never thought I'd see in a WWF/E ring.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:37 - Jul 16 with 3333 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:31 - Jul 16 by exiledclaseboy

Nice pop for Sting on RAW the other night, even though it was only a brief video glimpse. Looking forward to his proper debut, even though he's knocking on a bit now. He's one I never thought I'd see in a WWF/E ring.

Never say never when it comes to wrasslin Andrew

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:51 - Jul 16 with 3328 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:01 - Jul 16 by C_jack

SKY have signed a deal for Box office that extends throughout 2015, so don't expect any European launch to have much PPV coverage

The deal still has got 6 years to run, i asked a mate (Chiswick) who works for sky

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:27 - Jul 16 with 3323 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:51 - Jul 16 by epaul

The deal still has got 6 years to run, i asked a mate (Chiswick) who works for sky

They're still doing PPV in US. No reason why that should block it. Plus can't really go for different approaches in different countries ... doesnt make business or technological sense.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:38 - Jul 16 with 3317 viewsexiledclaseboy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:27 - Jul 16 by Uxbridge

They're still doing PPV in US. No reason why that should block it. Plus can't really go for different approaches in different countries ... doesnt make business or technological sense.

They seem to have moved the four shows a year that used to air "free" on Sky Sports to PPV now as well. Boo.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:54 - Jul 16 with 3305 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:38 - Jul 16 by exiledclaseboy

They seem to have moved the four shows a year that used to air "free" on Sky Sports to PPV now as well. Boo.

Another reason I ditched Sky. Between Netflix, XBMC and Crackle I've got far too much on my plate. Shame WWE isnt compatible with Overplay otherwise I'd be all over that too. Thinking of giving Hulu a whirl as they have Raw on replay. And all for peanuts compared to Sky. Bonkers. A damn shame BeIn sports stopped foreign accounts otherwise I'd miss absolutely nothing!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:03 - Jul 16 with 3300 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 21:54 - Jul 16 by Uxbridge

Another reason I ditched Sky. Between Netflix, XBMC and Crackle I've got far too much on my plate. Shame WWE isnt compatible with Overplay otherwise I'd be all over that too. Thinking of giving Hulu a whirl as they have Raw on replay. And all for peanuts compared to Sky. Bonkers. A damn shame BeIn sports stopped foreign accounts otherwise I'd miss absolutely nothing!

Ux, you may find this site useful. It has every episode of Raw / Smackdown / NXT / MainEvent up almost immediately (as well as streaming it live) and you don't have to torrent anything. It even has nearly every show played on the WWE Network.

http://wrestling-network.net/

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:07 - Jul 16 with 3298 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:03 - Jul 16 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Ux, you may find this site useful. It has every episode of Raw / Smackdown / NXT / MainEvent up almost immediately (as well as streaming it live) and you don't have to torrent anything. It even has nearly every show played on the WWE Network.

http://wrestling-network.net/

Good man. I shall take a looksie. Dont mind paying a few quid a month but if the E cant get their act together then I have no options!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:14 - Jul 20 with 3240 viewsTheFranchise

Anyone think they're give the title to reigns tonight
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:02 - Jul 20 with 3232 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:14 - Jul 20 by TheFranchise

Rumour is no Cena on Raw Monday, so you never know, although to early for Reigns

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:03 - Jul 20 with 3231 viewsshandyjack

I think it would be too early TBH, needs to work on mic skills

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:04 - Jul 20 with 3230 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I will put my neck on the line and say absolutely no chance. They built Bryan up brilliantly and, if not for this injury, he'd be the guy pushing Cena for face of the company status.

Reigns also needs the almost year / 2 year long push to properly get over.

Mega pushes don't seem to work anymore like they did with the likes of Brock back in 2002.

The last person to get close to Cena (Punk) was the culmination of a very long and sustained push.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:16 - Jul 20 with 3221 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:02 - Jul 20 by epaul

Rumour is no Cena on Raw Monday, so you never know, although to early for Reigns

I heard this too, Cena is reportabley taking a 2-4 week break to film his new movie, but I have a strange feeling Kane will pin Orton for the belt tonight, HHH will order Rollins to cash in but Ambrose attacks.

I thiink Kane deserves one last run before he hangs his boots up, Cena is filming, Orton has been done too many times, and i only think Reigns will win at one of the big 4 PPVs
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:52 - Jul 20 with 3214 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:16 - Jul 20 by swanskid95

I heard this too, Cena is reportabley taking a 2-4 week break to film his new movie, but I have a strange feeling Kane will pin Orton for the belt tonight, HHH will order Rollins to cash in but Ambrose attacks.

I thiink Kane deserves one last run before he hangs his boots up, Cena is filming, Orton has been done too many times, and i only think Reigns will win at one of the big 4 PPVs

After reading most of your posts since you started posting here all I can say is thank god you're not a booker.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:20 - Jul 20 with 3202 viewsC_jack

I was of the idea that Brock is going to take it at Summerslam? off Cena I presumed.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:04 - Jul 20 with 3190 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:20 - Jul 20 by C_jack

I was of the idea that Brock is going to take it at Summerslam? off Cena I presumed.

Same here, as there is no way Cena will not be at Summerslam

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 01:03 - Jul 21 with 3172 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Anybody watching Battleground?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:55 - Jul 21 with 3140 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

When watching it I had a feeling the press would hammer them over this. It was disgusting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699766/Blonde-WWE-star-slammed-using-MH

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:26 - Jul 21 with 3129 viewsC_jack

Great PPV, well worth the watch.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:30 - Jul 21 with 3121 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:55 - Jul 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When watching it I had a feeling the press would hammer them over this. It was disgusting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2699766/Blonde-WWE-star-slammed-using-MH

Disgusting? Please, if WWE wanted to make it controversial they would have. It's a company that relies on it's characters to stay topical.

She didn't mention anything apart from 'current events', she could have been talking about a host of things.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024