Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205110 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:24 - Aug 11 with 3500 viewsUxbridge

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:41 - Aug 11 by llangyfelach

Plus they needed a Mexican poster boy to fill Mysterio's perma-injured boots

Edit - forgot about Sin Cara

Who?
[Post edited 11 Aug 2014 16:42]

I went a few months thinking Sin Cara meant No Personality.

Did they get anywhere with putting Tyson Kidd in the mask? That might have worked.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:08 - Aug 11 with 3488 viewsepaul

Hall Nash, Flair and Orndoff confirmed for RAW

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:15 - Aug 11 with 3484 viewsllangyfelach

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:24 - Aug 11 by Uxbridge

I went a few months thinking Sin Cara meant No Personality.

Did they get anywhere with putting Tyson Kidd in the mask? That might have worked.

He's in NXT, isn't he? Waste of a talent

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:39 - Aug 11 with 3468 viewsswanaway

Bully Ray did the same to Dixie Carter this week on TNA. They seem to be going down the hardcore route but the commentators are rubbish! Trying to recreate ECW!!
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:14 - Aug 12 with 3428 viewsllangyfelach

Kevin Steen signs for NXT

Tidy darts

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Aug 12 with 3419 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:14 - Aug 12 by llangyfelach

Kevin Steen signs for NXT

Tidy darts

Yup, not exactly he prototypical WWE superstar though.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:58 - Aug 12 with 3413 viewsllangyfelach

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Aug 12 by TheFranchise

Yup, not exactly he prototypical WWE superstar though.

Bray Wyatts brother once the beard is long.

Lump on

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:11 - Aug 12 with 3410 viewsshandyjack

Anybody that excited for Summerslam?? Only two matches I'm bothered about and one of them has been done before

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:14 - Aug 12 with 3408 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:11 - Aug 12 by shandyjack

Anybody that excited for Summerslam?? Only two matches I'm bothered about and one of them has been done before

I'm hoping Lesnar does to Cena what he did to Bob Holly, does that count as excitement?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:24 - Aug 13 with 3381 viewsC_jack

I think I broke the fast forward button this week.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:48 - Aug 13 with 3362 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:14 - Aug 12 by TheFranchise

I'm hoping Lesnar does to Cena what he did to Bob Holly, does that count as excitement?

As much as I want it to happen it just aint, as for Cena's monster promo meh, until he goes heel he'll never come off as a monster will Mr 3 moves......as crocky said (in a high pitched squealy voice) "you can't see me"

Summerslam is very Meh aigain yeah just the two interestuing for me obviously the title fight but that's a forgone.....Ambrose v Rollins, they could do a good loose cannon act with ambrose. I'd also like to see reigns continue upwards and beat Orton but that wont happen.

I can't believe they're ripping TNA with the affair angle in a kind of AJ Styles/carter way

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:28 - Aug 13 with 3355 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:48 - Aug 13 by epaul

As much as I want it to happen it just aint, as for Cena's monster promo meh, until he goes heel he'll never come off as a monster will Mr 3 moves......as crocky said (in a high pitched squealy voice) "you can't see me"

Summerslam is very Meh aigain yeah just the two interestuing for me obviously the title fight but that's a forgone.....Ambrose v Rollins, they could do a good loose cannon act with ambrose. I'd also like to see reigns continue upwards and beat Orton but that wont happen.

I can't believe they're ripping TNA with the affair angle in a kind of AJ Styles/carter way

It would be ironic that the only ones watching TNA these days is the WWE creative team.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:58 - Aug 13 with 3342 viewsepaul

SCSA chats with Russo, really interesting

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:50 - Aug 16 with 3292 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:58 - Aug 13 by epaul

SCSA chats with Russo, really interesting

http://podcastone.com/Steve-Austin-Show-Clean

both parts were really good listein, i listein to them all, JR'S, Chris jerichos and SCSA. The JR chats with Kurt Angle were briliant

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:12 - Aug 16 with 3283 viewsllangyfelach

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:50 - Aug 16 by shandyjack

both parts were really good listein, i listein to them all, JR'S, Chris jerichos and SCSA. The JR chats with Kurt Angle were briliant

Would love to see Angle back for one more run

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:39 - Aug 18 with 3217 viewsTheFranchise

I love Brock as the top heel.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:18 - Aug 18 with 3205 viewsC_jack

Awesome PPV.

I skipped Orton-Reigns though, everything else was just purely, awesome.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Aug 18 with 3187 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:18 - Aug 18 by C_jack

Awesome PPV.

I skipped Orton-Reigns though, everything else was just purely, awesome.

Awesome? Really?? Apart from Steph looking hot as hell, and Ambrose/Rollins I thought it was pretty average. 6.5/10 at best

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:20 - Aug 18 with 3180 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Aug 18 by shandyjack

Awesome? Really?? Apart from Steph looking hot as hell, and Ambrose/Rollins I thought it was pretty average. 6.5/10 at best

Enjoyed every match, purposely skipped Reigns-Orton because I knew it would stink.

Miz-Ziggler a good opener.

Paige-AJ was a great match to accompany a very enjoyable feud, nice to see them raising the bar for Divas, with Ronda Rousey looking on from ringside!

Ambrose-Rollins was a bundle of fun, the two are surpassing Reigns with aplomb at the moment. Would love to see Seth cash in the briefcase, and Ambrose win the rumble, although that might be too early.

Steph-Brie was surprisingly good, although the ending was foreseen a bit too easily.

Jericho-Wyatt a solid, entertaining match

Lesnar-Cena is likely to be a pivotal moment in the future direction of the company. The 'book' went out the window, which was what was best for business.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2014 16:21]

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:52 - Aug 18 with 3133 viewsepaul

Yep enjoyed it, I even enjoyed Orton v Reigns, great chance to push on now, It was a good PPV .

I love to see Rousey sign and Kharma come back

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:52 - Aug 19 with 3121 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:52 - Aug 18 by epaul

Yep enjoyed it, I even enjoyed Orton v Reigns, great chance to push on now, It was a good PPV .

I love to see Rousey sign and Kharma come back

Yeah, Ronda Rowsey wont join WWE for years. She is UFCs biggest start right now and Dana White will tie her to a massive contract that WWE will never be able to beat.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:46 - Aug 19 with 3104 viewsTheFranchise

Pretty forgettable raw that was saved by a top, top main event. Rollins is growing into the despicable heel role brilliantly.

I don't want to see a 20 minute promo to open raw, even less when it's about 2 divas. I don't want to see Reigns in a throw away 6 man tag and I certainly don't want to see Rusev Vs Mark Henry.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:17 - Aug 19 with 3098 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:46 - Aug 19 by TheFranchise

Pretty forgettable raw that was saved by a top, top main event. Rollins is growing into the despicable heel role brilliantly.

I don't want to see a 20 minute promo to open raw, even less when it's about 2 divas. I don't want to see Reigns in a throw away 6 man tag and I certainly don't want to see Rusev Vs Mark Henry.

I hate people giving spoilers but on this occasion thanks Dave, for the heads up on Rusev v Henry, can give that a serious wide berth

Yes I know it's not a spoiler

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:24 - Aug 19 with 3095 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:17 - Aug 19 by epaul

I hate people giving spoilers but on this occasion thanks Dave, for the heads up on Rusev v Henry, can give that a serious wide berth

Yes I know it's not a spoiler

Yeah I didn't give that much away, no winners or anything.

If they continue this Russia Vs America thing, i'd love it to lead to this

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:33 - Aug 19 with 3091 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:46 - Aug 19 by TheFranchise

I don't want to see Reigns at all, at the moment. Ambrose v Rollins is dynamite. Hopefully they'll tail off for a bit before colliding again towards Wrestlemania, because that's the level the feud is on.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024