Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204944 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:44 - Aug 19 with 3354 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:33 - Aug 19 by C_jack

I don't want to see Reigns at all, at the moment. Ambrose v Rollins is dynamite. Hopefully they'll tail off for a bit before colliding again towards Wrestlemania, because that's the level the feud is on.

Rollins and Ambrose look very polished, they spent years learning their craft and it shows. I agree that their feud must be put aside for now as with more growth it could do great money for mania.

Reigns needs much more work, he's very green.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:08 - Aug 21 with 3289 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Subscribe to the WWE Network for only $9.99 and see DwightYorkeSuperstar live tonight on WWE NXT!

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:59 - Aug 21 with 3261 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:08 - Aug 21 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Subscribe to the WWE Network for only $9.99 and see DwightYorkeSuperstar live tonight on WWE NXT!

how much is it? I don't think they've mentioned it.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:41 - Aug 24 with 3221 viewsepaul

If you use Google chrome, download it's sports app and the WWE is on there no need to buy the network, RVD currently on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:44 - Aug 24 with 3215 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:41 - Aug 24 by epaul

If you use Google chrome, download it's sports app and the WWE is on there no need to buy the network, RVD currently on

There are numerous websites that stream the network 24/7, Paul.

Also make sure you tune into NXT on Sky Sports 3 at midnight Monday where you can see my face in the third row for practically the entire hour. I'm famous.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:46 - Aug 24 with 3213 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:44 - Aug 24 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

There are numerous websites that stream the network 24/7, Paul.

Also make sure you tune into NXT on Sky Sports 3 at midnight Monday where you can see my face in the third row for practically the entire hour. I'm famous.

I bet you look S-A-W-F-T

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:01 - Aug 24 with 3206 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:46 - Aug 24 by C_jack

I bet you look S-A-W-F-T

If I had to compare myself to any NXT superstar it would easily be Tyler Breeze.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:28 - Aug 24 with 3200 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:41 - Aug 24 by epaul

Its the back catalogue that makes it great, I don't think I've watched the "live" stuff once.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:27 - Aug 27 with 3167 viewsjack89

So when the network launches in the u.k do you think its going to be a extra channel on sky or the way the usa have it?, im going to stick with the usa version personally
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:37 - Aug 27 with 3164 viewsepaul

Never got through Raw so quick.........that is sad

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:17 - Aug 27 with 3149 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:37 - Aug 27 by epaul

Never got through Raw so quick.........that is sad

Raw is becoming a chore again, same as every year after summerslam.

The network is likely to be part of sky & virgins packages.

I'll stick the the $9.99 US version :)
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:31 - Aug 27 with 3140 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:17 - Aug 27 by TheFranchise

Raw is becoming a chore again, same as every year after summerslam.

The network is likely to be part of sky & virgins packages.

I'll stick the the $9.99 US version :)

How much is it again dave

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:57 - Aug 27 with 3134 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:31 - Aug 27 by epaul

How much is it again dave

you've not heard? It's only $9.99.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:31 - Sep 4 with 3068 viewsepaul

Raw was seriuosly dire

An open letter by Russo tpo Steph, Vince and Tripper

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Vince_Russo_Writes_Open_Letter_to_The_McMaho

- Vince Russo has written an open letter to Triple H, Stephanie McMahon and Vince McMahon after watching this week's WWE RAW. The letter was published on Russo's website PyroandBallyhoo.com. Here's what he wrote:

Dear Vince, Stephanie and Hunter,

First let me apologize for my rant last night on Russo on Raw. I’m Italian, I’m emotional, I’m sorry I get that way sometimes. Come to think of it, you probably witnessed it first hand in a galaxy far, far away–many light years ago. The truth is–I hate to criticize RAW. I really do. Having been there and done that, I realize how difficult it is to come up with two hours of compelling content every week — let alone three. The job is not easy, I understand that, and nobody can be criticized for TRYING and giving their BEST EFFORT–nobody. But . . . the question I have to ask is: “Is what we see every Monday Night honestly and truly your best effort? I just know that having worked with all three of you in the past, I don’t think any of us would have been satisfied, or even ALLOWED last night’s show to air in its final form. Are we seriously not better than that? What happened to our mantra during the Attitude Era when this week’s show was going to be better than last weeks? Remember that, Vince?

I don’t know what it is. I don’t know the structure, because I am not there, but nobody–NOBODY–can tell me that with a bit more effort you couldn’t be doing better than what WE THE PEOPLE are being exposed to every Monday Night. Look–we all love wrestling, we are all HUGE fans of the WWE and in all truthfulness–WE WANT TO LIKE THE SHOW!!! But, you just make it so difficult. Asking anybody to sit through three hours of what you’re currently putting on the air is not only asking too much . . .but, it’s also unfair.

Look, I’m not going to tell you what to do, or how to do it, who am I? All I’m asking is that you all ask each other–is this the best that World Wrestling Entertainment has to offer its fans? If the answer is yes, that I guess I’ve just over-rated you, however, I think we all know that’s not the answer. I don’t think any of you can walk away from that building on Monday night honestly believing that you had just put your best foot forward. I don’t believe that for a second.

Right now, you have an UNBELIEVABLE talent roster, up and down from first match to main event, but the writing and producing of the show is just not serving them justice. You have to know that. What happened to the work ethic and the commitment that we all shared during the Attitude Era? What happened to that passion, when we literally used to leave our own BLOOD, SWEAT and TEARS on the script that we wrote. If something didn’t exceed our expectations we were sick over it for days–I know I was.

Vince, Stephanie, Triple H, YES we will always be here no matter what. We support you, and we support the WWE, but the truth is . . . we deserve better. And, deep down inside I know that you know that.

With 1,000% sincerity.

Peace,

Your Former Head Writer

Vince Russo
Read more at http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/Vince_Russo_Writes_Open_Letter_to_The_McMaho

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:46 - Sep 9 with 3026 viewsTheFranchise

Well done Adrian Neville for being the highlight of Raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:39 - Sep 9 with 3009 viewsepaul

Anyone seen the Monday night wars DVD, so far i'm on part 4 all watching online, ah the memories

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:05 - Sep 10 with 2976 viewsTheFranchise

Another one gone too young RIP Sean O'Haire.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:39 - Sep 10 with 2967 viewsTheFranchise

Vince Russo - Hero or villain?
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:47 - Sep 10 with 2965 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:05 - Sep 10 by TheFranchise

Another one gone too young RIP Sean O'Haire.

Very sad, RIP, I wonder what he died of

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:48 - Sep 10 with 2964 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:39 - Sep 10 by TheFranchise

Good question, I'd nsay neither but he is up himself a bit, had a successful spell during the attitude era, however he didn't create it but was part of it, bombed since then in reality

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:37 - Sep 10 with 2943 viewsLord_Bony

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:39 - Sep 10 by TheFranchise

Only 43 how do so many wrestlers die young or are screwed up for the rest of their lives?

It can't be play acting all the time surely.?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:27 - Sep 10 with 2929 viewsepaul

10pm BBC 3 I think it's a repeat still good though http://www.tvguide.co.uk/detail/1926137/101503302/insane-fight-club?systemid=&th

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:45 - Sep 10 with 2912 viewsDafyddHuw

Don't forget - it's not really bad acting by some chubby blokes.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:39 - Sep 11 with 2860 viewsTheFranchise

Former WCW, WWE Star
Hangs Himself (UPDATE)
9/10/2014 9:25 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

12:50 PM PT -- According to local police, O'Haire was found in his bedroom, beside his bed, with a red rope tied around his neck and connected to the bedpost. His body was discovered by his father, who then called 911.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erotic_asphyxiation ???
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:54 - Sep 11 with 2836 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

NXT Takeover 2 tonight. Both previous NXT 'PayPerViews' have been outstanding.

It will be strange watching NXT without seeing my face in the third row on camera side where I have been for the past 3 episodes but I'm looking forward to it regardless.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024