Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205087 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:45 - Jan 15 with 2939 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 05:58 - Jan 14 by jack89

The network is up and running now if anyone wants to sign up, iv had it since it came out in america and its great value

How much is this amazing content? If only somebody would of mentioned it.
(No subject) (n/t) on 09:47 - Jan 15 with 2919 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 06:45 - Jan 15 by swanskid95

How much is this amazing content? If only somebody would of mentioned it.

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:12 - Jan 20 with 2863 viewsJonnyTheJack

Very good Raw. Such a mark for those reunion spots.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:23 - Jan 20 with 2846 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:12 - Jan 20 by JonnyTheJack

Very good Raw. Such a mark for those reunion spots.

Awesome Raw!!!!!!

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:05 - Jan 21 with 2819 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:23 - Jan 20 by epaul

Awesome Raw!!!!!!

Not often RAW excels but the APA had me going mental, great ending too, looks like Sting/HHH at mania then. Who's ur Rumble picks, mines Ambrose/Reigns

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:33 - Jan 21 with 2816 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:05 - Jan 21 by shandyjack

Not often RAW excels but the APA had me going mental, great ending too, looks like Sting/HHH at mania then. Who's ur Rumble picks, mines Ambrose/Reigns

Sting v Tripper nailed on, awesome reception for the stinger

The Rumble DB all they way

DB v the Beast Wrestlemainia

Cena sucks!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:34 - Jan 21 with 2807 viewsJonJack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:05 - Jan 21 by shandyjack

Reigns for the Rumble for me. Did wonder whether Rollins would walk out with the title (cash in after the match perhaps) and have Reigns v Rollins for the title at Mania with DB facing Lesnar.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:33 - Jan 22 with 2774 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:34 - Jan 21 by JonJack

Reigns for the Rumble for me. Did wonder whether Rollins would walk out with the title (cash in after the match perhaps) and have Reigns v Rollins for the title at Mania with DB facing Lesnar.

Cena is going to do Lesnar, Rollins will cash in on Cena right after.
Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:30 - Jan 26 with 2738 viewsswanskid95

The WWE Network lost over 100,000 subscribers last night alone, it made the cancelation page on the website crash!

People are very unhappy about the outcome.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:02 - Jan 26 with 2727 viewsC_jack

holy cow, I cannot attempt to describe how bad that royal rumble match was. Nothing to do with the winner, just one of the worst booked matches I've seen, and I've seen some crap.

It overshadows what was probably the best triple threat match in history, which just makes it Eden more bizarre.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:57 - Jan 26 with 2712 viewsswanskid95

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:02 - Jan 26 by C_jack

holy cow, I cannot attempt to describe how bad that royal rumble match was. Nothing to do with the winner, just one of the worst booked matches I've seen, and I've seen some crap.

It overshadows what was probably the best triple threat match in history, which just makes it Eden more bizarre.

I agree, Ziggler, Bryan, Reigns, Ambrose, Wyatt and Rusev should of been the final 6.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:15 - Jan 26 with 2694 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:02 - Jan 26 by C_jack

The Rumble match did nothing to put over the guys involved. It doesn't help that the audience just doesn't buy into Reigns as a top guy yet, the Philly crowd and the fact it had to follow the 5 star triple threat match.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 13:42 - Jan 26 with 2687 viewsTheFranchise

I remember when the rock was booed out of buildings too, it didn't seem to effect his career much.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:52 - Jan 26 with 2665 viewsshandyjack

2nd Rumble in a row that the RR has been hijacked by the crowd over the eventual winner. Even though the eventual winner was never in doubt, just like last yr Batista was nailed on to win so was Reigns. Not sure what people were expecting.
Yes Reigns isn't ready and has a long way to go but he is the new face of the company and they have built him up to be only person credtiable to defeat Lesnar.
I hope this isn't going to be the pattern for future RR's. The Rock looked perplexed at the crowds reaction. Their was a blockade in the car park afterwards by p****d off fans. Which is a shame because up to the main event all matched delivered including a good divas match. 7.5/10 would have been a 9 if the Rumble and Reigns win was booked correctly.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:56 - Jan 26 with 2664 viewsepaul

#CancelWWENetwork trending all day, they embraced social media now its kicking their ass and rightly so, 2nd year running they f8cked up over the Rumble match, shocking they elimenated DB so soon. Glad the crowd highjacked it
The triple threat was awesome, the beast is not losing at Mainia

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:15 - Jan 26 with 2655 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 16:56 - Jan 26 by epaul

#CancelWWENetwork trending all day, they embraced social media now its kicking their ass and rightly so, 2nd year running they f8cked up over the Rumble match, shocking they elimenated DB so soon. Glad the crowd highjacked it
The triple threat was awesome, the beast is not losing at Mainia

Lesnar will not walk out with the title due to his contract expiring, can't see them doing another triple threat as it will prove they have failed again. Can only see a Reigns win, potentially having a heel/face turn between Reigns and Lesnar.

Reigns v Lesnar
Cena V Rusev
Sting V HHH

3 nailed on matches. Leaves some big names to sort out i.e DB, The Rock,SR,DZ,BW and possibly Taker. A Taker/Wyatt match could be great and possibly Rollins V Bryan would be epic

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:59 - Jan 26 with 2644 viewsJonnyTheJack

The Rumble match was just a mess. One of the worst in a long time. I don't have much of a problem with Reigns winning, I like him. Fans today though are needy f*cks.

The title match was brilliant though.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:04 - Jan 26 with 2639 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:15 - Jan 26 by shandyjack

Lesnar will not walk out with the title due to his contract expiring, can't see them doing another triple threat as it will prove they have failed again. Can only see a Reigns win, potentially having a heel/face turn between Reigns and Lesnar.

Reigns v Lesnar
Cena V Rusev
Sting V HHH

3 nailed on matches. Leaves some big names to sort out i.e DB, The Rock,SR,DZ,BW and possibly Taker. A Taker/Wyatt match could be great and possibly Rollins V Bryan would be epic

Ah didn't realise his contract is up, we if he doesn't re sign then reigns takes it

WWE will persist with Reigns push...... cos apparently they know what's best for business!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:06 - Jan 26 with 2636 viewsswanskid95

I wonder how Orton will fit on this authority story line, he's due to return soon, for some reason I'm thinking Heyman will turn on Brock before or even at Mania, getting Rollins to cash in
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:18 - Jan 26 with 2630 viewsC_jack

Word is RAW has been postponed due to the weather.

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:20 - Jan 26 with 2630 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:04 - Jan 26 by epaul

Ah didn't realise his contract is up, we if he doesn't re sign then reigns takes it

WWE will persist with Reigns push...... cos apparently they know what's best for business!

i don't understand their desire to push Reigns so hard when there are numerous upper carders who are vetter in the ring and on the mic than he is, he just happens to be a 'big guy'. In terms of overall talent for me above him IMO are

Ambrose
Rollins
Wyatt
Ziggler (needs better mic skills)
Daniel Bryan.

After the triple threat match it has proved that Rollins was the perfect choice for the heel turn on the shield.

Of the 6 above for me Ambrose and Rollins are the 2 futures of this company, they have it all

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:22 - Jan 26 with 2628 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:18 - Jan 26 by C_jack

Word is RAW has been postponed due to the weather.

disapoitning if true as the RAW after RR and WM are the 2 best RAWs of the year usually.
It helps WWE alot though as it gives time for the Reigns uproar to die down and more time to write and plan for the show

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:44 - Jan 26 with 2622 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:22 - Jan 26 by shandyjack

disapoitning if true as the RAW after RR and WM are the 2 best RAWs of the year usually.
It helps WWE alot though as it gives time for the Reigns uproar to die down and more time to write and plan for the show

I do think that fans have gotten a little to precious recently but WWE asked for it. They want people to give them feedback and now they have it.

Historically, the WWE has rarely been the best worker in the company at that time nor did they have the best matches.

Reigns may be cherry picked to be "the" guy, but Rollins is the one that'll be carrying him in main events for years to come.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:48 - Jan 26 with 2614 viewsshandyjack

i do think with good creative the future is very bright for WWE over the next 5/6 years, they have a lot of potential in the upper card, also some good talent in NXT.
Hope the Ascension now go on to fued with another legends tag team to build them up further ( D-von....get the table)

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:32 - Jan 26 with 2598 viewsJonJack

Firstly, I was really impressed when I logged into WWE Network this morning and Reigns came up as the face of WWE Fast Lane on the log in screen. Thanks for ruining the Rumble result WWE you tosspots!

I didn't have so much a problem with Reigns winning rather than the way the match was booked. Throw Bryan out early so the fans have time to calm down, bring the Rock out in the hope the winner will be cheered etc. Why put Bryan in the match if he wasn't going to win it? He could have returned tonight from his injury and last night would have been a much better night for WWE for example.

Interesting that Heyman offered Brock to beat up Sting for HHH. Wonder where they are going with that? Sting v Lesnar at WM and Rock v HHH perhaps?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024