Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 204269 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:12 - Mar 7 with 3483 viewsshandyjack

what if any wrestling podcasts do you all listen too?

I like the SCSA,JERICHO for in the business podcasts and i alos listen to PWtorch(the seel cage) podcast which is very good also.

Since i signed up to the netowrk i have started to get into NXT, but can anyone tell me what the appeal of Bull Dempsey is? I don't see anything in him at all, for me the stand out is Baron Corbin, i think he's got it all

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:57 - Mar 7 with 3460 viewsJonnyTheJack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:12 - Mar 7 by shandyjack

what if any wrestling podcasts do you all listen too?

I like the SCSA,JERICHO for in the business podcasts and i alos listen to PWtorch(the seel cage) podcast which is very good also.

Since i signed up to the netowrk i have started to get into NXT, but can anyone tell me what the appeal of Bull Dempsey is? I don't see anything in him at all, for me the stand out is Baron Corbin, i think he's got it all

I only listen to Jericho's, which are great and he gets a decent range of guests. Haven't listened to SCSA's that much, is he a good interviewer?

I listened to Jim Ross' once before when he interviewed Rousey and he wasn't good.

Joe Rogan's podcasts are amazing if you like MMA and when gets fighters on or the likes of Bryan Callen. Entertaining as f*ck
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:41 - Mar 10 with 3418 viewsTheFranchise

Damn you WWE! There I am enjoying a decent RAW and bang, you hit me with the Warrior award and the Conor the crusher video package and I'm in tears again.

Wrestlemania is starting to take shape nicely.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:29 - Mar 10 with 3407 viewsshandyjack

WWE near perfect build up to WM,still some questions to be answered in how Sheamus fits in (1on1 with bryan or entered into Ladder match)
That build up for Wyatt/Taker last night was sensational, well done Wyatt
Heyman's promo was out of this world also, hope they don't overuse the microphone cut out gimmick though
Orton/Rollins finally going somewhere
Cena/Rusev Meh
Andre royale Meh
Divas tag team Massive Meh

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:15 - Mar 11 with 3388 viewsC_jack

Paul f**king Heyman!

Poll: Who did you vote for today, in the general election?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:22 - Mar 11 with 3374 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:15 - Mar 11 by C_jack

Paul f**king Heyman!

Is the daddy awesome promo

Wyatt brilliant , massive pop when takers music hit, Maini gonna be a good un, cant wait, will be watching on my smart Tv lets ave it

Ashamed to admit whilst bas well very meh about Cena v Rusev, loved the intensity in cena, pity he cant wrestle

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:12 - Mar 20 with 3305 viewsJonnyTheJack

Bit random, but how good was Kurt Angle? Watching the Network has reminded me how good he was. I'd put him top 10 easily (from 98 onwards)
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:36 - Mar 22 with 3278 viewsC_jack

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/wp/2015/03/21/mexican-luchador-di

Crazy

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:53 - Mar 22 with 3256 viewsepaul

Spoiler alert..........maybe

Segment 12: WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match – Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
Producer: Kevin Dunn
Time: 50:00
· Note: This script could be just another rumor so don't rely on this and do watch WrestleMania 31.
·
· Roman Reigns Promo - re: events of Royal Rumble and Fastlane; spear on Big Show; spear on Mark Henry through barricade; "BLEEEEDAT!"
· Roman Reigns Music and Entrance
· (KD) Charmin Ultra Strong Commercial
· Brock Lesnar Promo - re: events of WrestleMania 30 and SummerSlam; Paul Heyman promo on Roman Reigns; F5 on Big Show; F5 on Mark Henry through table; fade out on Brock Lesnar smiling with swollen face.
· Brock Lesnar Music and Entrance
· WWE World Heavyweight Championship Match Graphic
· WWE Tale of the Tape Graphic
· 2 minute staredown; Pipe in "THIS IS AWESOME" chants over sound system.
· Match
· 17 German Suplexes - emphasis by Michael Cole on how that is one more than John Cena received.
· F5 #1 - Kick out
· F5 #2 - Kick out
· Superman Punch and Spear
· Finish — Reigns over
· Music
· Reactions
· Seth Rollins Music and Entrance (accompanied by J&J Security)
· Roman Reigns reaction; F5 #3
· Seth Rollins cashes in MITB briefcase
· Match
· Curb Stomp #1 - Kick out
· Superman Punch and Spear
· Referee pulled out of ring
· Curb Stomp #2 on chair - Kick out
· Samoan Drop and Spear
· Finish — Reigns over
· Music
· Reactions
· Triple H Music and Entrance
· Triple H: "We can't end WrestleMania 31 like this. I will not have this controversial victory stand, restart the match with all three competitors!"
· Roman Reigns reaction
· Match
· F5 #4
· Curb Stomp #3 - Kick out
· Mr. McMahon Music and Entrance
· Mr. McMahon orders all out of the ring except for Roman Reigns
· Mr. McMahon takes off suit and shirt to reveal referee shirt; begins count out over microphone
· Brock Lesnar attempts to enter ring; "BROCK, YOU'RE FIRED! GET THE HELL OUT OF MY RING!"
· Mr. McMahon completes count out
· Music
· Reactions
· BREATHE
· Fade out on Roman Reigns and Mr. McMahon holding up arms in victory
·

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:13 - Mar 24 with 3221 viewsshandyjack

How to ruin a great Promo by Paul Heyman WWE style!!!!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:02 - Mar 24 with 3196 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:13 - Mar 24 by shandyjack

I much prefer the IC title squabble over that nonsense.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:53 - Mar 24 with 3188 viewsC_jack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:13 - Mar 24 by shandyjack

Truly staggering, I'm only paying $9.99 so I could happily just switch off before the main event. Neither are comfortable calling spots in the ring, I have a feeling it's going to be Lesnar v Goldberg II

Here's my predictions anyway

Rollins def Orton
Undertaker def Wyatt
Bellas def AJ/Paige
Bryan def Ambrose, Barrett, Ziggler, Harper, Stardust, Truth
Cena def Rusev
Mizdow wins Andre the Giant Battle Royal
Triple H def Sting
Lesnar def Reigns

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:30 - Mar 25 with 3166 viewsTheFranchise

Brock has re-signed a WWE contract.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:13 - Mar 25 with 3151 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:30 - Mar 25 by TheFranchise

Brock has re-signed a WWE contract.

He certainly has, so he'll be leaving with the title, Sh*te ending to RAW too

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 08:05 - Mar 25 with 3143 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:13 - Mar 25 by epaul

He certainly has, so he'll be leaving with the title, Sh*te ending to RAW too

Not so sure, think they'll give RR a V with the cash in next night, leading to Brock winning back at WM or going on to feud with Bryan without the title or Sheamus??

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:55 - Mar 29 with 3073 viewsepaul

Anyone staying up for it, not me off to bed up 4 30 for work, will start watching at 6am

Rumour Wyatt injured himself.......well see

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 04:02 - Mar 30 with 3053 viewsJonnyTheJack

1 word. Incredible.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 04:34 - Mar 30 with 3038 viewsC_jack

I just..can't even attempt to describe that.

If you wake up in the morning and read this, watch it, and then watch it again, as I will be

That is why we watch pro wrestling

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:29 - Mar 30 with 3015 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 04:34 - Mar 30 by C_jack

I just..can't even attempt to describe that.

If you wake up in the morning and read this, watch it, and then watch it again, as I will be

That is why we watch pro wrestling

I've never understood those that want surprises constantly. The outcome of each of the matches could be predicted but from bottom to the top of the card that mania was awesome.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:01 - Mar 30 with 2985 viewsshandyjack

baring the Diva's match and the Taker match (although had it's moments and Taker looked in great shape) the rest of the card was superb, my highlight of the night was Sting/HHH though, as great as the main event was i marked out completely when Shawn Michaels appeared with the SCM.

Only downside of the whole event was the buffering of the WWE Network, happens to me during every PPV

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:59 - Mar 30 with 2972 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:01 - Mar 30 by shandyjack

baring the Diva's match and the Taker match (although had it's moments and Taker looked in great shape) the rest of the card was superb, my highlight of the night was Sting/HHH though, as great as the main event was i marked out completely when Shawn Michaels appeared with the SCM.

Only downside of the whole event was the buffering of the WWE Network, happens to me during every PPV

I was disappointed at the HHH v Sting match but also marked out big time for the NWO and DX, so wssnt to bothered about the match, is Sting finished with WWE now.

Very disappointed with the outcome of the title match, Lesnar is an absolute beast "suplex city b*tch"

Other than that enjoyed

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:37 - Mar 30 with 2954 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:59 - Mar 30 by epaul

I was disappointed at the HHH v Sting match but also marked out big time for the NWO and DX, so wssnt to bothered about the match, is Sting finished with WWE now.

Very disappointed with the outcome of the title match, Lesnar is an absolute beast "suplex city b*tch"

Other than that enjoyed

i thought ending of title match was booked perfectly, Lesnar lost the title whilst still looking strong by not being the man pinned, Reigns was booked perfectly, took a big beating and showed the heart of a 'Babyface' and Rollins winning sets up various new feud opportunities.

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 00:16 - Mar 31 with 2946 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 22:37 - Mar 30 by shandyjack

i thought ending of title match was booked perfectly, Lesnar lost the title whilst still looking strong by not being the man pinned, Reigns was booked perfectly, took a big beating and showed the heart of a 'Babyface' and Rollins winning sets up various new feud opportunities.

I cant disagree with you, its just for me not the finish I wanted for the big one, as you say The beast wasnt pinned that wasnt going to happen and theres no way Reigns was leaving with the title but yeah they got him spot on so hope he's cut some slack by the WWE universe or will he slide back to the mid card

Ortons RKO when he was going to be kerb stomped was unbelievable

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:52 - Mar 31 with 2920 viewsC_jack

RIP Michael Cole

(he's not dead , if you watched RAW you'll understand)

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 12:47 - Mar 31 with 2906 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:52 - Mar 31 by C_jack

RIP Michael Cole

(he's not dead , if you watched RAW you'll understand)

Rw was brilliant, crowd right on top of it

Lesnar is one crazy beast!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024