Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dave's Wrestling Thread 16:56 - Jul 30 with 205334 viewsTheFranchise

Shame the old one is gone as it documents the rise of Daniel Bryan so well.

Anyway, I enjoyed raw.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:12 - Jun 11 with 4781 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:56 - Jun 11 by swanskid95

R.i.p The American Dream dusty Rhodes :(

Blo*dy Hell RIP Dusty

http://www.wwe.com/inside/dusty-rhodes-passes-away

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 11:08 - Jun 12 with 4697 viewsJonnyTheJack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 18:05 - Jun 13 with 4657 viewsexiledclaseboy

Paul Heyman's Dusty Rhodes impersonation is a thing to behold.

Poll: Tory leader

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:40 - Jun 16 with 4600 viewsepaul

Kevin Owens "The champ is here" going right to the top

Enjoyed MITB

Brilliant tribute to Dusty on the network

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:26 - Jun 16 with 4585 viewsTheFranchise

I don't know who Machine Gun Kelly is but after that performance, I was begging someone to powerbomb him off the stage. Thank you Kevin Owens.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:08 - Jun 17 with 4566 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:26 - Jun 16 by TheFranchise

I don't know who Machine Gun Kelly is but after that performance, I was begging someone to powerbomb him off the stage. Thank you Kevin Owens.

Highlight of the show for me, Would have been Lesner but with dirtshirts it's hard to be surprised by big apperances and comebacks these days.

Owens really is going places. I was disapointed that Shemus won the MITB too, he just doesn't do it for me at all, Wyatt taking out Reigns was a surprise though

It's a New day

Poll: Expectation for the season

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:51 - Jun 17 with 4562 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 07:08 - Jun 17 by shandyjack

Highlight of the show for me, Would have been Lesner but with dirtshirts it's hard to be surprised by big apperances and comebacks these days.

Owens really is going places. I was disapointed that Shemus won the MITB too, he just doesn't do it for me at all, Wyatt taking out Reigns was a surprise though

It's a New day

The Beast is back business is about to pick up as they say

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:45 - Jul 4 with 4475 viewsshandyjack

Anyone watch The Beast in the East?

Login to get fewer ads

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:13 - Jul 4 with 4468 viewsTheFranchise

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:45 - Jul 4 by shandyjack

Anyone watch The Beast in the East?

Yup, good solid show. The NXT talent matches were great, the others were just house show booking.
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 20:42 - Jul 4 with 4463 viewsshandyjack

Baylor and Owen are gonna be stars, the future is really bright for WWE the more influence trips has

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 09:14 - Jul 21 with 4365 viewsepaul

Enjoyed Battleground, Cena v Owen what a stormer, knew there'd be a twist in the title fight

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 23:42 - Jul 31 with 4308 viewsepaul

RIP Hot Rod what a shock

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:21 - Aug 24 with 4199 viewsshandyjack

Summerslam, 3 dodgy finishes, disgraceful for the 2nd biggest show of the year, the main event was brilliant up till the last embarresing 30 seconds

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:49 - Aug 24 with 4191 viewsDrizzy

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:21 - Aug 24 by shandyjack

Summerslam, 3 dodgy finishes, disgraceful for the 2nd biggest show of the year, the main event was brilliant up till the last embarresing 30 seconds

Quite an uninspiring PPV I thought. The finish of the main event was an absolute farce and nobody had a f*cking clue about what was going on.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:40 - Aug 24 with 4167 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:49 - Aug 24 by Drizzy

Quite an uninspiring PPV I thought. The finish of the main event was an absolute farce and nobody had a f*cking clue about what was going on.

i can handle 1 dodgy finish, even if Stewart sold the angle dreadfully, but did Taker Lesnar really need it, Could have quite easily gave Lesnar the loss with a Kane blindside interferance rather than a did he didn't he tap storyline, i really fear for taker with every match he does now

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 01:03 - Aug 25 with 4139 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:40 - Aug 24 by shandyjack

i can handle 1 dodgy finish, even if Stewart sold the angle dreadfully, but did Taker Lesnar really need it, Could have quite easily gave Lesnar the loss with a Kane blindside interferance rather than a did he didn't he tap storyline, i really fear for taker with every match he does now

Thats what I expected was a Kane run in, however I enjoyed it overall despite some of the shite endings

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 10:36 - Aug 25 with 4105 viewsepaul

D-Von get the tablesssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:57 - Sep 23 with 3965 viewsshandyjack

was hoping the one upside (as bad as it is) of Sting's neck injury would mean we'd get a fresh new mid carder challenging Seth but trust good old WWE to roll out Kane to wash away all hope of an exciting title challenge at HIAC
Wonder who Cena goes onto face now also as USA Champ, Heel turn by Y2J?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:33 - Sep 23 with 3955 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:57 - Sep 23 by shandyjack

was hoping the one upside (as bad as it is) of Sting's neck injury would mean we'd get a fresh new mid carder challenging Seth but trust good old WWE to roll out Kane to wash away all hope of an exciting title challenge at HIAC
Wonder who Cena goes onto face now also as USA Champ, Heel turn by Y2J?

Sting needs to retire now, probably will, He's doing a Q&A in london on 7th Oct going along to it
NOC was meh, think theres going to be a face turn before to long for SR, totally didnt see the point of Jericho joining Ambrose and Reigns for that to happen, be ebven sillier if he doesnt now fued with either of them, interesting to see who steps up as it seems at the Mo he's poss going it with Kane

Looking forward to Undi v Brock at HIAC

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Nov 4 with 3790 viewsswanskid95

Massive fans of Owens, Cesaro and the New Day right now, big future for Owens has to happen, is anybody going to the RAW TV show in Manchester on Monday night? I'm sat on the 4th row, rumous saying Undertaker is to return to challenge Bray!
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:14 - Nov 4 with 3779 viewsepaul

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 15:34 - Nov 4 by swanskid95

Massive fans of Owens, Cesaro and the New Day right now, big future for Owens has to happen, is anybody going to the RAW TV show in Manchester on Monday night? I'm sat on the 4th row, rumous saying Undertaker is to return to challenge Bray!

Owens yes, Cesaro no good work though, New Day comedy value, the BoD are coming back, WWE is garbage at the mo

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:23 - Nov 4 with 3773 viewsshandyjack

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 17:14 - Nov 4 by epaul

Owens yes, Cesaro no good work though, New Day comedy value, the BoD are coming back, WWE is garbage at the mo

with NXT and Breaking ground the exception. The only thing holding back RAW at the moment is the creative.
Rollins/Reigns could be good
The Authority need to go
Uso's V New day will be exceptional in ring but the Uso's could do with a manager
Bray Wyatt is something else when given this push
Cesaro and Owens top mid carders that impress me every time
Ruined Del Rio's return
Ambrose would have been better with the MITB over Sheamus would have been a good storyline and legit threat to Rollins with the cash in

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:58 - Nov 5 with 3729 viewsswanskid95

Rollins out for 6-8 months, has been stripped of the title and a new champion will be crowned at survivor series.

I'm gutted, thought Rollins was a great champion, just hope somebody who deserves it wins the tournament, and they don't go with the obvious choice of Reigns
Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:59 - Nov 5 with 3728 viewsJackfath

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 19:58 - Nov 5 by swanskid95

Rollins out for 6-8 months, has been stripped of the title and a new champion will be crowned at survivor series.

I'm gutted, thought Rollins was a great champion, just hope somebody who deserves it wins the tournament, and they don't go with the obvious choice of Reigns

That's awful news.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Dave's Wrestling Thread on 14:27 - Nov 9 with 3646 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

I believe I saw Steve Evans on the latest episode of Breaking Ground. He was wearing a t-shirt with the words 'Swansea Wrestling' on the front. It would be nice to see a person from Swansea on NXT.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024