Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't 19:32 - Jul 31 with 50722 viewsQuakerJack

Had to restart this one from the old site.... couldn't find it anywhere and I'm puting it on EE as JNF doesn't get the footfall...
watching the swimming world champs so I'll kick us off...

Rebecca Adlington

Poll: Some scummer on the anus board reckons 80% of us want them to go down. so... do

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:42 - Feb 21 with 12584 viewsHighjack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:09 - Feb 20 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

When she first appeared on tv I thought she'd had a stroke in the past because she only talks out of the corner of her mouth but she's just like that normally.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:33 - Feb 21 with 12528 viewstheloneranger

She's ashamed to show her face!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:22 - Feb 21 with 12436 viewsWarwickHunt

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:53 - Feb 21 by acejack3065

Elis James posts on here?

Elis if you're reading this, tell Josh Widdicombe to blow his nose ffs.

He can afford to have his adenoids done privately now, Shirley?
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 19:17 - Feb 21 with 12400 viewsjackson5

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:32 - Feb 21 with 12276 viewsKerouac

...yep, would (wood even).

I just like women really, especially their tits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:46 - Feb 21 with 12254 viewsJack_Meoff

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 23:32 - Feb 21 by Kerouac

...yep, would (wood even).

I just like women really, especially their tits.

What I've always admired about you is your spiritual side Kez old chap

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 05:31 - Feb 22 with 12169 viewsMo_Wives

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 13:44 - Feb 21 by Kerouac

...I would.
I am (genuinely) not proud of myself mind

I see that Kerouac also understands the thread.

Edit - As does Jackson5
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 5:31]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 08:42 - Feb 22 with 12112 viewsjackson5

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 05:31 - Feb 22 by Mo_Wives

I see that Kerouac also understands the thread.

Edit - As does Jackson5
[Post edited 22 Feb 2018 5:31]

Women are like elephants. I like to look at 'em, but I wouldn't want to own one. W. C. Fields

Login to get fewer ads

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 09:18 - Feb 22 with 12081 viewsMrSwerve

Liz from Corrie...

https://goo.gl/images/GyRRhv

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:50 - Feb 22 with 12008 viewstheloneranger

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:51 - Feb 23 with 11765 viewsHighjack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 12:50 - Feb 22 by theloneranger

F ucking hell who is that?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:55 - Feb 23 with 11761 viewsHighjack

Just noticed the face, it's carol vorderman.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 16:08 - Feb 23 with 11747 viewsMo_Wives

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:55 - Feb 23 by Highjack

Just noticed the face, it's carol vorderman.

One at the back is. Front right, hiding behind the curtain, is Charlie Brown. You can tell by the nose.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 16:11 - Feb 23 with 11737 viewsLohengrin

I don’t know why I keep torturing myself with her?

Look perfection in the eye...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:29 - Feb 23 with 11678 viewsjackson5

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't (n/t) on 19:42 - Feb 23 with 11599 viewsFlashberryjack

[Post edited 23 Feb 2018 19:42]

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 20:48 - Feb 23 with 11528 viewsLoyal

I would have a good w@nk on a rotten piece of discarded Tesco chicken let alone a living piece of chunk.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:00 - Feb 23 with 11470 viewsProfessor

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:29 - Feb 23 by jackson5

Not Just me and David Mitchell then...

A very interesting woman. Like her brother too...
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:08 - Feb 23 with 11456 viewsdickythorpe

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:10 - Feb 23 with 11455 viewsBrynCartwright

Surely this thread should be about serious mingers you would not normally touch with a barge pole but who nevertheless has some alluring qualities... hence...the ultimate is....

Ruth Goodman

Poll: Artificial Crowd Noise for Premier League and Champiionship Games is...

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 22:58 - Feb 23 with 11419 viewsTreforys_Jack

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 15:51 - Feb 23 by Highjack

F ucking hell who is that?

Seem to remember Baker used to refer to her as "the Vorderman".
Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 14:35 - Feb 24 with 11224 viewsEbo

Superbly formed norks

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:03 - Feb 24 with 11151 viewsLoyal

Im all inclusive. ....
https://goo.gl/images/rQBQ7M

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:24 - Feb 24 with 11107 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 18:30 - Feb 24 with 11052 viewsLoyal

Women you fancy but probably shouldn't on 17:24 - Feb 24 by Darran

Oh you naughty boy ....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024