Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Anyone watching the game tonight in London 08:59 - Aug 1 with 2675 viewsderijack

Does anyone know of a pub showing the game tonight in London?
Any of the London based guys heading anywhere? Pillars of Hercules perhaps?

Cheers!

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 11:49 - Aug 1 with 2621 viewsJackHunt

I'll be watching in London, but in my lounge. I'd head to F3K's if i were you, i'm sure they'll be a few in there

Wibble

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 12:02 - Aug 1 with 2606 viewsgadgetuk

Might see if my local (Worcester Park) is showing the match otherwise is a home fixture in front of the telly for me
Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 15:33 - Aug 1 with 2519 viewsepaul

London Jacks meeting in Hercules Pillars Holborn

http://www.herculespillars.co.uk/

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 15:46 - Aug 1 with 2501 viewsField_Of_Dreams_II

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 15:33 - Aug 1 by epaul

London Jacks meeting in Hercules Pillars Holborn

http://www.herculespillars.co.uk/

Is it definitely showing it there mate? If so I'll head up after work.

Cheers

Poll: What would you rather see.....

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 15:58 - Aug 1 with 2485 viewsepaul

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 15:46 - Aug 1 by Field_Of_Dreams_II

Is it definitely showing it there mate? If so I'll head up after work.

Cheers

I just rang to make sure and they said yes

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 16:14 - Aug 1 with 2468 viewstrefortheswan

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 15:58 - Aug 1 by epaul

I just rang to make sure and they said yes

Anyone know of anywhere good in South London? Brixton/Streatham area or close by.

Bloody right excited!!
Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 16:36 - Aug 1 with 2450 viewsderijack

Brilliant. I called Hercules Pillars and the girl said they will put it on if people want it.

Bringing a Brighton fan and an Arsenal fan to educate them..

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 17:32 - Aug 1 with 2400 viewsepaul

Anyone watching the game tonight in London on 16:14 - Aug 1 by trefortheswan

Anyone know of anywhere good in South London? Brixton/Streatham area or close by.

Bloody right excited!!

Pillars is 2 mins from holborn tube

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024