Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Terry Medwin 20:38 - Aug 4 with 5943 viewsjackthepeg

I bunped into Terry Medwin at the Gower Show earlier today, and had a nice chat about his playing days with Swansea and Spurs and times after his injury when he was coaching the likes of Fulham, and the great days as Assistant Manager under John Toshack.
He still gets to watch the Swans occasionally, and it was a pleasure to meet him. It was great to see him looking so sprightly for an 80 plus. Another Swans legend.
Terry Medwin on 21:03 - Aug 4 with 5842 viewsborinifanclub

When I was 10 I went to school wearing one of his Welsh shirts ......talk about feeling chuffed ...all my mates were green with envy....class player and a gentleman...mind you they all were in those days Ivor Cliff Len Harry a different breed!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Terry Medwin on 21:06 - Aug 4 with 5830 viewsjandyt

A real gentleman, He gave my Mam, Dad and me compliment arises for a game up in Blackburn about 1980. He took time to talk to us and the biggest thing that struck me as a 13/14 year old was that he just seemed such a pleasant and genuine person.

Proudly plastic since 1978! www.pbase.com/andrew_thomas

Terry Medwin on 20:42 - Aug 5 with 5308 viewsBournedore

Terry is often out for a stroll in mumbles. An extremely friendly, modest guy. An absolute legend.
Terry Medwin on 23:23 - Aug 5 with 5216 viewsSwanseajill

Terry Medwin on 20:42 - Aug 5 by Bournedore

Terry is often out for a stroll in mumbles. An extremely friendly, modest guy. An absolute legend.

Lovely family The Medwins, A mention here of Terrys son Cameron, who was on the clubs books back in the day.
He helped the Trust a great deal, and put in some hard work to organise a fooball match against a Swans side at St Helens. This game raised a fair amount of money towards the bronze of Robbie that is outside the club shop.
Terry Medwin on 14:26 - Aug 6 with 5024 viewsCatullus

When he was scouting for Spurs he ran his eye over me and said if he'd seen me ten years earlier he'd have signed me up!! I was 29, I wish he'd never said anything!!
But yes, a lovely man. Always willing to talk football. I used to see him down the Vetch. He was always in the wing stand.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Terry Medwin (n/t) on 22:57 - May 18 with 4093 viewsSwanseajill

Terry Medwin on 14:24 - May 19 with 3770 viewsperchrockjack

and its why the overuse of the word "legend" irritates some of us.

HE WAS.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024