Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Team for Thursday 18:47 - Aug 28 with 5476 viewsmawdlamjack

here's mine, what's your choice?
TREMELL
RANGEL,CHICO,MONK,DAVIES
LEON,CANAS,MICHU
POZUELO,HERNANDEZ
DONNELLY

SUBS
routs,lamah, jdg, vorm, jazz,amat,ki

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Team for Thursday on 19:02 - Aug 28 with 5447 viewstreboethjack

wouldn't mind seeing that side. Only thing I would say is possibly give Lamah a go instead of Pozuelo and bring Poz on for Michu second half if things are going well?

Tim gorau Cymru ers 1912

Team for Thursday on 19:07 - Aug 28 with 5441 viewsJokeren1943

X - Michu need a rest.
X - Would like to see Pozuelo in the role as center attacking midfielder.
X - Would like to see Ki less as defensive midfielder and more in the same role as Shelvey and Guzman.
X - Have allways loved Lamah and think he deserve a fair chance to prove himselves. Tomorrow would be a perfect match for him.
X - Think Donnelly did a fine job in preseason. Could be cool if he can become a part of the first team.

[Post edited 28 Aug 2013 19:12]
Team for Thursday on 19:32 - Aug 28 with 5395 viewsmawdlamjack

why should any of them need a rest, they are fit professional footballers ffs the season has only just started, they need to play not rest

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Team for Thursday on 19:46 - Aug 28 with 5379 viewsJokeren1943

Team for Thursday on 19:32 - Aug 28 by mawdlamjack

why should any of them need a rest, they are fit professional footballers ffs the season has only just started, they need to play not rest

The problem with last season was that many players were burned out after the 2-3 matchs a week in the winter.

It proberly cost us 10 % in preformance in spring.

Especially Michu played almost every match last season and he did looked burned out in the last couple of games (fx did his scoring record go down alot)
Team for Thursday on 01:41 - Aug 29 with 5247 viewsnorthwesternjack

Michu could do with a rest, but Ki could do with a start aswell as lamah
Team for Thursday on 06:25 - Aug 29 with 5167 viewslonglostjack

Straight swap Pozuelo for Michu - may as well start preparing for next season early

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Team for Thursday on 08:21 - Aug 29 with 5096 viewskarnataka

Team for Thursday on 19:07 - Aug 28 by Jokeren1943

X - Michu need a rest.
X - Would like to see Ki less as defensive midfielder and more in the same role as Shelvey and Guzman.
X - Have allways loved Lamah and think he deserve a fair chance to prove himselves. Tomorrow would be a perfect match for him.
X - Think Donnelly did a fine job in preseason. Could be cool if he can become a part of the first team.

I like the look of that shape for lots of reasons. Let's get Tiendalli up to speed as soon as possible, give Lamah & Donnelly the chance to shine in a relatively low pressure game and see how Poz gets on starting in the AM role. Only change I might consider may be starting Monk instead of Amat as he could do with some game time whereas Amat has had some.
Team for Thursday on 09:10 - Aug 29 with 5054 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Surely Tiendalli is ineligible as he wasn't even signed for the first leg?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

Team for Thursday on 10:02 - Aug 29 with 4981 viewstomdickharry

Its the modern mode of thinking,brainwash people into thinking something they are not.
Team for Thursday on 10:09 - Aug 29 with 4966 viewsnickyfran75

Gerry

Jazz Chico Amat Ben

Leon

JDG

Lamah Poz PAblo

Rory
Team for Thursday on 10:14 - Aug 29 with 4954 viewsLord_Bony

Just play the weakest shttiest team we got...save our strength for the prem
There's nothing to prove here.

Let s not do a Newcastle and get burned out by Europa.

And give Lamah a go ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Team for Thursday on 10:23 - Aug 29 with 4928 viewslonglostjack

Team for Thursday on 10:14 - Aug 29 by Lord_Bony

And give Lamah a go ffs.

Did you say the same about the League Cup last season ?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Team for Thursday on 10:40 - Aug 29 with 4909 viewsDanesCurt

Leon as captain suggests a bench role for Monk so i can see a Chico Amat centre half pairing starting in front of Tremmel.

With an eye on Sunday and the players who have not made the trip, along with no urgent need to chase the game, we may see a solid line up to pull off the unspectacular professional European away performance and come back with squad depth relatively unscathed. Of course with options on the bench in case the Romanians score a couple and things get a bit edgy.

In this case I wouldn,t be surprised to see Ben and Jazz as our starting full backs with every possibility Tiendalli will be able to cover these positions on Sunday, with Rangel starting in front of Jazz to come off in the second half when job done.

This will give Poz a chance to fill the AM spot in front of Leon and either JDG or Ki, resting Canas. Toss up then between Pabs and Lamah for the other wide berth and maybe a chance for Rory up front.

May well see some youngsters on the bench if they have travelled although there will need to be enough experience in the matchday squad in order to wrap up the tie with as little fuss as possible.

TREMMEL
RANGEL AMAT CHICO BEN
LEON KI
LAMAH POZ JAZZ
RORY

BENCH: VORM, MONK, CANAS, MICHU, PABS, JDG, GORRE (wildcard!)

Black and White unite

Team for Thursday on 11:22 - Aug 29 with 4851 viewsSkipTheJack

X - Michu need a rest.

Good post! Agree with all those points.
Team for Thursday on 11:44 - Aug 29 with 4804 viewsMagicDaps

X - Michu need a rest.

I'd agree with that team, but I wouldn't start Tiendalli yet. Not sure how his fitness is, and I'd give Jazz Richards another game at right back.

I agree with all of your points though, Michu does need a rest, I'd like to see Pozuelo in position and I'd like to see Ki, Lamah and Donnelly given a game.

Poll: Has Marvin Emnes Earned A Long Term Deal?

Team for Thursday on 11:42 - Aug 30 with 4561 viewsLord_Bony

Team for Thursday on 10:14 - Aug 29 by Lord_Bony

And give Lamah a go ffs.

Well we certainly played like a weak shtty team on times. Hehe.

So glad Roland got his chance and done us proud.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024