Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A positive for Sunday 06:25 - Aug 30 with 3599 viewshammy

Lawro thinks we're gonna lose 2-0 ;)

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/23878289

I do think that this game is important and we need to get a decent result (draw at least). Hopefully ML will pick a team to take the game to the Baggies (similar to the home game last season) and we get any luck going.

With Liverpool and Arsenal to come in the 3 games following this one then essential that we get some points on the board !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

A positive for Sunday on 09:50 - Aug 30 with 3469 viewsLobo

Yea I think we'll win this one but I'd be happy with a draw just to get the scoreboard rolling. Once everyone gets used to each other we'll be fine
A positive for Sunday on 04:46 - Aug 31 with 3331 viewshammy

Now that the Europa group matches are sorted and we have no breathing space until Xmas, we need to get some confidence & momentum from the WBA game on Sunday. Although there is a fortnight between WBA and Liverpool due to internationals, which will be very negative downtime if we lose to WBA.

It's almost as if this next match could be a key turning point for the season. We need to get points on Sunday !

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

A positive for Sunday on 17:59 - Sep 1 with 3127 viewshammy

Correct score but for the wrong team ;)

Thought we played pretty well today, especially being an away fixture and being under pressure to get some points ! I think we will now kick on from here in all competitions. Hoping we get at least a loan striker tomorrow to bolster our attacking options over the coming months.

C'mon Bony shoot !!!!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024