Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tremmel lasered 08:35 - Aug 30 with 4359 viewsSheffieldjack

I can't understand why no action was taken regarding the laser that was being used by some joker - shining it in Tremmel's eyes during the game. This is dangerous and can cause eye damage, as well as distracting the goalie at vital moments. Has anyone heard if any action is being taken?
Tremmel lasered on 09:25 - Aug 30 with 4239 viewsNOTRAC

It was a very hostile atmosphere last night.An intimidating crowd,a home team obviously intent on physical confrontation,and the idiot in the crowd with a laser.Although we seem to have been criticised by just about everyone for our performance last night, I thought we played particularly well in the circumstances to hold them out until well into the second half.
I think that our superb performance in the first game had led most people to underestimate the performance of the home team last night.
I think a lot of Premier sides would have found it difficult last night. To lose the game 2-1 did not matter at all. A goal by them early on , could have been a disaster.

Poll: Has the Europa Cup been worth entering this year?

Tremmel lasered on 09:41 - Aug 30 with 4204 viewsBelfast

Happened to leon too by all accounts.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Tremmel lasered on 13:02 - Aug 30 with 4053 viewsPlasticman

Tremmel lasered on 09:41 - Aug 30 by Belfast

Happened to leon too by all accounts.

It should be deemed as unacceptable behaviour and penalised by the asociations in some way.

Not doing anything about and just letting it slide is why crap like that happens all the time in game-hostile regions.

I'd have alot more respect for the romanians if they actually played the game rather than tried every dirty trick known to man (and then some) just to get a result. Their behaviour in that game was a disgrace and I doubt I will ever hold much regard for football from that region if that is the norm from them.

Plastic since 2012

Tremmel lasered on 13:16 - Aug 30 with 4023 viewswr72

We're through,they ain't.Phuck them!
Tremmel lasered on 13:16 - Aug 30 with 4020 viewsyescomeon

It happened in the Suprs game away and all. It's part of home team advantage. BUT, I don't think the culprate understands how dangerous it is to do what he was doing, at least I hope he didn't.

Upthecity!

Tremmel lasered on 13:22 - Aug 30 with 3995 views2face

Tremmel lasered on 13:16 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

It happened in the Suprs game away and all. It's part of home team advantage. BUT, I don't think the culprate understands how dangerous it is to do what he was doing, at least I hope he didn't.

It should be automatic loss for the home team imo. How else can you motivate them to do something about it?
Tremmel lasered on 13:49 - Aug 30 with 3946 viewsjackb

Tremmel lasered on 13:16 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

part of home advantage - don't be daft - that implies it should be accepted, what next - coins and missiles - well it's to be expected!!
Tremmel lasered on 14:02 - Aug 30 with 3931 viewsDarran

Tremmel lasered on 13:22 - Aug 30 by 2face

It should be automatic loss for the home team imo. How else can you motivate them to do something about it?

They lost 6-3 FFS.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Tremmel lasered on 14:16 - Aug 30 with 3906 viewsyescomeon

Tremmel lasered on 13:49 - Aug 30 by jackb

part of home advantage - don't be daft - that implies it should be accepted, what next - coins and missiles - well it's to be expected!!

It's down to the home fans to put the away team off. I am not for one second condoning shining a laser, a bloody laser mind, in someones eye, nor the throwing of coin or the like.

Upthecity!

Tremmel lasered on 14:22 - Aug 30 with 3899 viewsCatullus

This. Any incident, coins, lasers, anything dangerous should see the match abandoned and the result being 10-0 against the guilty team.

That would make them stop. If it didn't then all home games in that competition behind closed doors (except away fans) for a season. Harsh, but fair!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Tremmel lasered on 15:02 - Aug 30 with 3839 views2face

Tremmel lasered on 14:02 - Aug 30 by Darran

They lost 6-3 FFS.

I meant as a general rule
[Post edited 30 Aug 2013 15:04]
Tremmel lasered on 16:33 - Aug 30 with 3750 viewsPlasticman

Actually I think I saw a coin get thrown near Poz as well at one point, which he seemed to try and point out to the ref to no avail.

So not too far from escelating, really. In a more 'realistic' approach of what you could 'expect' if these kind of things don't get stopped is stuff like death threats might start happening. We've already seen it happen for various reasons in association with the game, so it unfortunately wouldn't be too far off if they don't start taking a stand against these 'manifestations of physique to injure or intimidate'.

Plastic since 2012

Tremmel lasered on 17:34 - Aug 30 with 3674 viewsjackb

Tremmel lasered on 14:16 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

It's down to the home fans to put the away team off. I am not for one second condoning shining a laser, a bloody laser mind, in someones eye, nor the throwing of coin or the like.

Well, yes, absolutley - but lasers, missiles, anything physically affecting players is not on
Tremmel lasered on 17:36 - Aug 30 with 3659 viewswr72

It could have killed him.

Funnily enough, when i was watching the game i noticed it but Tremell didn't seem to.Has he come out and mentioned it yet or is everyone quibbling over nothing?
Tremmel lasered on 17:43 - Aug 30 with 3641 viewsyescomeon

Tremmel lasered on 17:34 - Aug 30 by jackb

Well, yes, absolutley - but lasers, missiles, anything physically affecting players is not on

I have never once said that using lasers or missiles is anything but wrong. These laser pens can blind people, even the cheap ones you can buy in shop (which I don't think you should be able to do by the way). The person doing it must not have fully understood what they were doing or if they did they should be locked up.

When I was doing my research back in uni I was using lasers and had to do all this health and safety stuff and the Professor giving one of the talks was going mad about laser pointers, people aren't ready for commercially available lasers. There are plenty of videos on youtube that will show you just what you can do with lasers from DVD/Blu-Ray players of PCs.

I'm not defending the guy I'm just saying he must have been too thick to know what he was doing.

Upthecity!

Tremmel lasered on 17:48 - Aug 30 with 3627 viewsOldjack

Tremmel lasered on 17:43 - Aug 30 by yescomeon

I have never once said that using lasers or missiles is anything but wrong. These laser pens can blind people, even the cheap ones you can buy in shop (which I don't think you should be able to do by the way). The person doing it must not have fully understood what they were doing or if they did they should be locked up.

When I was doing my research back in uni I was using lasers and had to do all this health and safety stuff and the Professor giving one of the talks was going mad about laser pointers, people aren't ready for commercially available lasers. There are plenty of videos on youtube that will show you just what you can do with lasers from DVD/Blu-Ray players of PCs.

I'm not defending the guy I'm just saying he must have been too thick to know what he was doing.

Apart from the odd loony those fans last night were fantastic sung for the whole ninety ,fair do's

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Tremmel lasered on 21:20 - Aug 30 with 3496 viewsBelfast

Tremmel lasered on 17:48 - Aug 30 by Oldjack

Apart from the odd loony those fans last night were fantastic sung for the whole ninety ,fair do's

Thats because they are third world idiots.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Tremmel lasered on 23:04 - Aug 30 with 3437 viewsepaul

Mate at the game said only 14000 but they sounded as if there were 50000 of them

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024