Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
First win of the season 15:49 - Sep 1 with 5465 viewsjudgejonevs

Why the fck do we have to look for negatives or pick holes in players. We won ffs. Doesn't matter how weak they were I couldn't give a fck you play what's in front of you just to remind you WE WON TODAY.

Life is too short !!!!!!!!! Swansea til I die...........

First win of the season on 15:59 - Sep 1 with 4222 viewsBrynmill_Jack

I agree, the win was the most important thing, and TBH I would have taken a draw before we started so the win is a massive bonus. Why people have to pick holes is beyond me too mate.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

First win of the season on 16:01 - Sep 1 with 4205 viewsmonmouth

First win of the season on 15:59 - Sep 1 by Brynmill_Jack

I agree, the win was the most important thing, and TBH I would have taken a draw before we started so the win is a massive bonus. Why people have to pick holes is beyond me too mate.

Well I couldn't be happier and WBA will be a tough nut to crack there this season. they are much better than the dross I watched yesterday. Some of the dummies on here just can never be happy I suppose Bryn. Anyway, I'm off for a celebratory pint.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

First win of the season on 16:09 - Sep 1 with 4175 viewsBrynmill_Jack

First win of the season on 16:01 - Sep 1 by monmouth

Well I couldn't be happier and WBA will be a tough nut to crack there this season. they are much better than the dross I watched yesterday. Some of the dummies on here just can never be happy I suppose Bryn. Anyway, I'm off for a celebratory pint.

Enjoio

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

First win of the season on 16:14 - Sep 1 with 4157 viewsBLAZE

Quite surprised at the negative tone on here. Nothing but jubilance leaving the stadium with the universal opinion that we were very very good. You can look for negatives after any result, but today isn't the day for that IMO. Bouncing
First win of the season on 16:15 - Sep 1 with 4131 viewsPozuelosSideys

We were very, very good.

Some people just havent got a scooby.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

First win of the season on 16:16 - Sep 1 with 4125 viewsDarran

First win of the season on 16:14 - Sep 1 by BLAZE

Quite surprised at the negative tone on here. Nothing but jubilance leaving the stadium with the universal opinion that we were very very good. You can look for negatives after any result, but today isn't the day for that IMO. Bouncing

Innit,plastics see one fella just mentioned JS10.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

First win of the season on 16:16 - Sep 1 with 4115 viewsorion3016

Great performance 🔥

Be over there now after

First win of the season on 16:18 - Sep 1 with 4092 viewsJackfath

IN all fairness there is one person who has expressed his opinion about Bony. Which he is prepared to argue. Not a problem. What I dont get is the jumping of the bandwagon of people saying people are negative, doom and gloom, picking holes etc when and its them who perpetuate this type of thread when it exit in a minority of posts.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

First win of the season on 16:21 - Sep 1 with 4065 viewsGeoffThom

First win of the season on 16:16 - Sep 1 by Darran

Innit,plastics see one fella just mentioned JS10.

Yeah and this plastic has probably been watching them a lot longer than you (1970) mongle
First win of the season on 16:22 - Sep 1 with 4044 viewsrossshaw

First win of the season on 16:18 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

IN all fairness there is one person who has expressed his opinion about Bony. Which he is prepared to argue. Not a problem. What I dont get is the jumping of the bandwagon of people saying people are negative, doom and gloom, picking holes etc when and its them who perpetuate this type of thread when it exit in a minority of posts.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. They should just be prepared to accept to eat humble pie should their opinion prove to be wrong. I am not jumping down anyone's throat. But when people predict opposite opinions to me, which they are entitled to do, i feel I have the right to argue my case. My posts can then be brought up later on in the near future should they be wrong.I don't understand what's wrong.

Trundle could still do a job..

First win of the season on 16:22 - Sep 1 with 4042 viewsDarran

First win of the season on 16:21 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Yeah and this plastic has probably been watching them a lot longer than you (1970) mongle

You're very childish if you're really that old Geoff.

First win of the season on 16:25 - Sep 1 with 4021 viewsGeoffThom

Well said mate footballs all about opinions and I haven't berated the game or result just querying a. Certain performance after a few games which is my opinion
First win of the season on 16:29 - Sep 1 with 3972 viewsGeoffThom

First win of the season on 16:22 - Sep 1 by Darran

You're very childish if you're really that old Geoff.

As you've been told before keep your snide remarks to yourself and people will get on better with you
First win of the season on 16:31 - Sep 1 with 3956 viewsDarran

First win of the season on 16:29 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

As you've been told before keep your snide remarks to yourself and people will get on better with you

I agreed with you last night mun Geoff.

First win of the season on 16:32 - Sep 1 with 3941 viewsJackfath

First win of the season on 16:25 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Well said mate footballs all about opinions and I haven't berated the game or result just querying a. Certain performance after a few games which is my opinion

Init. I don't know why RossSHaw is getting so upset about it all.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.

First win of the season on 16:35 - Sep 1 with 3925 viewsjudgejonevs

My point is Fathy there are more important things to take from the game today than Bony's performance whilst carrying a knock, not being involved throughout the majority of pre season and getting used to his team mates. In my opinion it's not right to judge a player in his infancy at the club after so few games and certainly not bring it up when we've got our first win when some were being to become concerned with the performances. Whilst he's entitled to his opinion so am I.

First win of the season on 16:36 - Sep 1 with 3919 viewsrossshaw

First win of the season on 16:32 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

Init. I don't know why RossSHaw is getting so upset about it all.

Haha, I give up with this now. I'm going to watch the Arsenal vs Spurs game. It's been a pleasure JackFath

Trundle could still do a job..

First win of the season on 16:37 - Sep 1 with 3901 viewsJackfath

First win of the season on 16:35 - Sep 1 by judgejonevs

My point is Fathy there are more important things to take from the game today than Bony's performance whilst carrying a knock, not being involved throughout the majority of pre season and getting used to his team mates. In my opinion it's not right to judge a player in his infancy at the club after so few games and certainly not bring it up when we've got our first win when some were being to become concerned with the performances. Whilst he's entitled to his opinion so am I.

I agree. Why not challenge him about it on his thread then? Surely then your post would be more directed rather than alluding to a very negative board which clearly this isn't this afternoon.

First win of the season on 16:59 - Sep 1 with 3833 viewsjudgejonevs

First win of the season on 16:37 - Sep 1 by Jackfath

I agree. Why not challenge him about it on his thread then? Surely then your post would be more directed rather than alluding to a very negative board which clearly this isn't this afternoon.

How I put it out there is neither here nor there, I am immensely pleased today at our first win just couldn't understand how he could focus on a negative from our first win that's all.

First win of the season on 17:07 - Sep 1 with 3798 viewsGeoffThom

First win of the season on 16:59 - Sep 1 by judgejonevs

How I put it out there is neither here nor there, I am immensely pleased today at our first win just couldn't understand how he could focus on a negative from our first win that's all.

Because I'm entitled to my opinion and as I say rose tinted glasses and also it's about the games he's played before also
First win of the season on 17:11 - Sep 1 with 3778 viewsjudgejonevs

First win of the season on 17:07 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

Because I'm entitled to my opinion and as I say rose tinted glasses and also it's about the games he's played before also

Never said you weren't, the same way I'm entitled to mine wondering why pick up on bony after our first win of the season. Personally I would have concentrated on the clean sheet, the two goals which were great, the fitness shown after a long European trip on thurs, the great support, the control in the midfield etc, etc etc. But hey each to his own.

First win of the season on 17:15 - Sep 1 with 3759 viewsLaudrupFan

Those who are not happy with losing at home to Manu, losing away to Spurs and winning away to West Brom, consider it is the same amount of points as drawing those 3 games. I think everyone would have been thrilled with drawing home to Manu, drawing away to Spurs and drawing away to West Brom.

Poll: Are any further transfers needed in this window?

First win of the season on 17:20 - Sep 1 with 3722 viewsPozuelosSideys

Well if we look back at last seasons corresponding games, we are actually two points ahead of where we were last year..
Man Utd (H) 1 0
Spurs (A) 0 0
WBA (A) 0 3

Doooooooooooooooooooooom!! (Or maybe Europa League Qualification form?)

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

First win of the season on 17:24 - Sep 1 with 3692 viewsGeoffThom

First win of the season on 17:11 - Sep 1 by judgejonevs

Never said you weren't, the same way I'm entitled to mine wondering why pick up on bony after our first win of the season. Personally I would have concentrated on the clean sheet, the two goals which were great, the fitness shown after a long European trip on thurs, the great support, the control in the midfield etc, etc etc. But hey each to his own.

And again I'm not berating the overall performance today it's great to win especially away from home I'm talking about a 12m player that of what I've seen so far is very disappointing
First win of the season on 17:29 - Sep 1 with 3677 viewsjudgejonevs

First win of the season on 17:24 - Sep 1 by GeoffThom

And again I'm not berating the overall performance today it's great to win especially away from home I'm talking about a 12m player that of what I've seen so far is very disappointing

We'll have to agree to disagree because like Fathy has alluded to all this bollocks is detracting from a great result and win.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024