Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Michu 14:15 - Sep 3 with 19494 viewsJackSomething

I'm sure someone posted the other day that Michu is not a creative player behind a striker, that's he a goalscorer pure and simple.

Whoever that was may be interested in this:

'Michu made a remarkable seven key passes v the Baggies - more than the entire West Brom side put together.'

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Michu on 14:20 - Sep 3 with 12270 viewsperchrockjack

No in those terms JS but basically a player who can appear lazy/sulky/ and just opportunist.
Personally I think he s mad-ina good way.
THE MOST COMMITTED iVE SEEN IN YEARS AND PSSIBLY OUR BEST since Ivor.
The man is a colossus and beyond reproach.
I d offer him to my missus but his hair is too PROSSEREQUE

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Michu on 14:27 - Sep 3 with 12225 viewspencoedjack

Michu on 14:20 - Sep 3 by perchrockjack

No in those terms JS but basically a player who can appear lazy/sulky/ and just opportunist.
Personally I think he s mad-ina good way.
THE MOST COMMITTED iVE SEEN IN YEARS AND PSSIBLY OUR BEST since Ivor.
The man is a colossus and beyond reproach.
I d offer him to my missus but his hair is too PROSSEREQUE

This
Michu on 14:48 - Sep 3 with 12156 viewsFlashberryjack

Michu is - absolute class, pure and simple.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Michu on 15:15 - Sep 3 with 12070 viewslovejuicejack

Michu was sent by the football gods .... the boy breathes football, look at his aggression, he is a winner simple as that.
Michu on 15:40 - Sep 3 with 11997 viewshobo

He was brilliant vs WBA, they couldn't do anything to stop him
Michu on 15:56 - Sep 3 with 11954 viewsSpratty

Agree with PRJ (except about the hair)

Michu was epic on Sunday, certainly putting the work in - fantastic key pass rate. Real team player, means absolutely everything to him when he's on that pitch.

A player with such ability, attitude and determination must be an absolute gift for a manager. Thank goodness that transfer window has "slammed" shut.
Michu on 16:05 - Sep 3 with 11917 viewsDrizzy

That was me and I stand by that comment. What I also said was that he needs to learn to play as a proper attacking midfielder and accept that he won't always be the focal point of our attack. Sunday was encouraging but that was the anomaly.

What's also interesting is that he is now already halfway to his number of league assists last season (2).

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu on 16:34 - Sep 3 with 11843 viewsFar_Post

It will be interesting to see how Michu gets on playing more games in his preferred position this season.

He certainly has an eye for a pass, in the game last week in Romania he teed up Rory Donnelly a couple of times with some terrific threaded first time passes which on another day Rory would have put away.

I think the reason Michu gets some stick is that he is not in the mould of a Hazard, David Silva, Santi Cazorla, or Coutinho who are very skillful creative players. Michu is just a real handful and completely different to most of the other attacking midfielders in the PL.

Blog: The C Word

Login to get fewer ads

Michu on 16:52 - Sep 3 with 11795 viewsEarl_Strickland

Michu on 16:05 - Sep 3 by Drizzy

That was me and I stand by that comment. What I also said was that he needs to learn to play as a proper attacking midfielder and accept that he won't always be the focal point of our attack. Sunday was encouraging but that was the anomaly.

What's also interesting is that he is now already halfway to his number of league assists last season (2).

I don't agree with any of that - he's a very clever player and an absolute nightmare to play against, having played at centre half in my youth, you can see what he does and does it well. His decoy running is second to none and he's also works defenders to allow space for others. He has an eye for a pass and does his bit when teams break against us. It's not all about names on the score sheets, clever clever player.
Michu on 17:44 - Sep 3 with 11672 viewslovejuicejack

Michu on 16:52 - Sep 3 by Earl_Strickland

I don't agree with any of that - he's a very clever player and an absolute nightmare to play against, having played at centre half in my youth, you can see what he does and does it well. His decoy running is second to none and he's also works defenders to allow space for others. He has an eye for a pass and does his bit when teams break against us. It's not all about names on the score sheets, clever clever player.

His pass to Routs was a thing of beauty and Routs should really of scored from it.
Michu on 17:59 - Sep 3 with 11607 viewsWhiterockin

His runs off the ball on Sunday were just tearing their defence to shreds.
Michu on 19:08 - Sep 3 with 11473 viewsDr_Winston

Anyone who thinks Michu's not creative should be roundly ignored.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu on 19:17 - Sep 3 with 11441 views2face

Michu on 15:15 - Sep 3 by lovejuicejack

Michu was sent by the football gods .... the boy breathes football, look at his aggression, he is a winner simple as that.

I have always thought he had international written all over him. Not just his ability, but his passion and energy. Fortunately for us Del Bosque doesn't see it that way.
Michu on 20:07 - Sep 3 with 11344 viewspencoedjack

Michu on 19:08 - Sep 3 by Dr_Winston

Total agreement .....
Michu on 20:44 - Sep 3 with 11260 viewstownhill_boi

To me Michu looks half the player he was last season. I was afraid he might not be able to perform as well as last season, i hope bony comes could or we may struggle for goals up front.
Michu on 20:46 - Sep 3 with 11253 viewswaynekerr55

Or roundly buggered with a blunt implement

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Michu on 20:58 - Sep 3 with 11207 viewsDr_Winston

Michu on 20:44 - Sep 3 by townhill_boi

To me Michu looks half the player he was last season. I was afraid he might not be able to perform as well as last season, i hope bony comes could or we may struggle for goals up front.

Now you're trying too hard and making it even more obvious.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Michu on 21:00 - Sep 3 with 11194 viewslonglostjack

Michu on 20:44 - Sep 3 by townhill_boi

You really are boring and obviously lead a very sad life.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Michu on 21:05 - Sep 3 with 11170 viewslovejuicejack

butetownhill boi now ignored ... I feel much cleaner now
Michu on 21:28 - Sep 3 with 11094 viewsBelfast

Michu on 14:48 - Sep 3 by Flashberryjack

Michu is - absolute class, pure and simple.

Quite simply the finest player i have ever seen in a swans shirt.

You can always save face by cutting your fu cking head off.

Michu on 21:41 - Sep 3 with 11057 viewslovejuicejack

Michu on 21:28 - Sep 3 by Belfast

Quite simply the finest player i have ever seen in a swans shirt.

I hear ya loud n clear on that one.
Michu on 22:41 - Sep 3 with 10945 viewsTrallwnjack

Michu is without doubt the best player I have ever seen in a Swans shirt and that's saying something! His contribution to the team in attack, transition and defence is crucial to the way we play. His passion, enthusiasm, will to win is amazing. I think he will be an even better player this season playing in his preferred position behind Bony. Long may he stay!
Michu on 22:51 - Sep 3 with 10905 viewsDavillin

You are waaaaaaaay too kind!

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

Michu on 23:23 - Sep 3 with 10826 viewsDrizzy

Michu on 16:52 - Sep 3 by Earl_Strickland

Not doubting his ability. You'd expect a creative player to amass more than 3 assists in 30+ games though.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Michu on 23:53 - Sep 3 with 10768 viewsSwansNZ

Michu on 23:23 - Sep 3 by Drizzy

Not doubting his ability. You'd expect a creative player to amass more than 3 assists in 30+ games though.

He was the one who scored most of our goals, and he can’t assist himself

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024