Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
R2 Pop Master 10:40 - Sep 4 with 5580 viewsllangyfelach

Anybody else hopelessly addicted to this with Ken Bruce? The office comes to a standstill every day until its over.

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

R2 Pop Master on 12:39 - Sep 4 with 3407 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Yes Timet stores used to shut the hatch when this was on and I had daily battles with my colleague Dirty Den or Abdul as we fondly called him when pop master came on.

For the record I think I came out on top even though I was a good twenty years younger than him. I remember his disdain for the song McArthur Park and me downloading it and playing it at every opportunity (the Richard Harris version that is). Ahh , those were the days .

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

R2 Pop Master on 12:42 - Sep 4 with 3402 viewsllangyfelach

R2 Pop Master on 12:39 - Sep 4 by Brynmill_Jack

Yes Timet stores used to shut the hatch when this was on and I had daily battles with my colleague Dirty Den or Abdul as we fondly called him when pop master came on.

For the record I think I came out on top even though I was a good twenty years younger than him. I remember his disdain for the song McArthur Park and me downloading it and playing it at every opportunity (the Richard Harris version that is). Ahh , those were the days .

Hahaha!

Phones tend to go on DND when it's on. If there is an unscheduled guest in the office when its on the atmosphere can get quite tense

R2 Pop Master on 12:52 - Sep 4 with 3398 viewsJackhero

Yea always try to listen to it if I'm by a radio, which isn't as often as I'd like.
Tried entering on a day off work once.........they ask 3 qualifying questions, you have to get 2 correct of which I got none!

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

R2 Pop Master on 13:20 - Sep 4 with 3385 viewsllangyfelach

R2 Pop Master on 12:52 - Sep 4 by Jackhero

Yea always try to listen to it if I'm by a radio, which isn't as often as I'd like.
Tried entering on a day off work once.........they ask 3 qualifying questions, you have to get 2 correct of which I got none!

I'd go to pieces, without a doubt. Plus I swear like a docker with Tourettes, so would no doubt curse my bad luck in a rather fruity manner
[Post edited 4 Sep 2013 13:20]

R2 Pop Master on 18:53 - Sep 4 with 3345 viewswilko

I had a friend who went on it about four years ago he scored 33 and the contestant before him at 29. he reckons its bloody hard on the radio but quite easy to do the the popmaster webpage
R2 Pop Master on 19:59 - Nov 13 with 2403 viewsCountyJim

Been trying for months to get on just getting engaged tone
R2 Pop Master on 20:02 - Nov 13 with 2394 viewsDarran

R2 Pop Master on 19:59 - Nov 13 by CountyJim

Been trying for months to get on just getting engaged tone

Let us know if you get on Jim I could do with a good laugh.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

R2 Pop Master on 20:29 - Nov 13 with 2370 viewsdickythorpe

Fúcjing hell Jim, 6 years of trying to get through!!!!

In that time Llangy the OP, has lost about 6 stone and is now lighter than me and runs half marathons for fun!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

R2 Pop Master on 20:44 - Nov 13 with 2357 viewsCountyJim

R2 Pop Master on 20:02 - Nov 13 by Darran

Let us know if you get on Jim I could do with a good laugh.

Will do Darran I only want the tshirt
R2 Pop Master on 22:31 - Nov 13 with 2321 viewsbuilthjack

R2 Pop Master on 20:44 - Nov 13 by CountyJim

Will do Darran I only want the tshirt

They cant afford the cloth Jim

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

R2 Pop Master on 11:51 - Nov 14 with 2221 viewsLord_Bony

Always wondered could not you just cheat with Google and an iPad in front of you?

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

R2 Pop Master on 11:55 - Nov 14 with 2210 viewsVincent_Vega

Loves the Popmaster in our office. Manager gets the hump if were disturbed during it.

Boycott Shampoo......Demand Real Poo!!!

R2 Pop Master on 11:59 - Nov 14 with 2198 viewstaffpunk

I take my break Mon to Thurs just as Pop Master comes in. I like it when people big themselves up, then flop, the one who lost yesterday was quite arrogant.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

R2 Pop Master on 12:52 - Nov 14 with 2169 viewsCountyJim

R2 Pop Master on 11:51 - Nov 14 by Lord_Bony

Always wondered could not you just cheat with Google and an iPad in front of you?

You only get about 10seconds per question but I suppose it is possible
R2 Pop Master on 12:54 - Nov 14 with 2165 viewsLord_Bony

R2 Pop Master on 12:52 - Nov 14 by CountyJim

You only get about 10seconds per question but I suppose it is possible

More than enough time to get an answer.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

R2 Pop Master on 13:08 - Nov 14 with 2148 viewsWxmJax

R2 Pop Master on 12:54 - Nov 14 by Lord_Bony

More than enough time to get an answer.

It's easy to tell if someone starts doing that, Ken puts the 5 second clock goes on straight away.

I've been on it 3 times, won the digital radio, couldn't get the 3 in 10 and came second in the other 27, 24 and 24.

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

R2 Pop Master on 13:17 - Nov 14 with 2137 viewstaffpunk

R2 Pop Master on 13:08 - Nov 14 by WxmJax

It's easy to tell if someone starts doing that, Ken puts the 5 second clock goes on straight away.

I've been on it 3 times, won the digital radio, couldn't get the 3 in 10 and came second in the other 27, 24 and 24.

Very good scores, well done. I usually get in the 20's playing along, but have had as low as single figures, and plenty of 30+ totals. Never had them all right, but several times been just one out.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

R2 Pop Master on 13:18 - Nov 14 with 2137 viewsCountyJim

R2 Pop Master on 13:08 - Nov 14 by WxmJax

Nice one how many attempts to ring in I'm finding it impossible to get an answer

And going back to cheating its pretty clear to me most don't and it would be hard to type in question in such a short space of time and get answer
R2 Pop Master on 14:46 - Nov 14 with 2099 viewsWxmJax

R2 Pop Master on 13:18 - Nov 14 by CountyJim

Nice one how many attempts to ring in I'm finding it impossible to get an answer

And going back to cheating its pretty clear to me most don't and it would be hard to type in question in such a short space of time and get answer

I've always been successful first time, the lines open at 9am, try a few times after this. They ask you 5 music questions, then want to know a bit about yourself, so have something ready before ringing in. Best of luck.

R2 Pop Master on 20:57 - Nov 14 with 1992 viewsLord_Bony

R2 Pop Master on 13:18 - Nov 14 by CountyJim

Well I reckon it can be done and I wouldn't mind trying it.

I'd do anything for a Ken Bruce Popmasters t shirt...even if it meant breaking the law.

R2 Pop Master on 21:11 - Nov 14 with 1983 viewsCountyJim

You get the tshirt for losing

The winner gets a DAB
R2 Pop Master on 21:26 - Nov 14 with 1972 viewsLord_Bony

R2 Pop Master on 21:11 - Nov 14 by CountyJim

The winner gets a DAB

Got a DAB don't need one of those.

R2 Pop Master on 21:41 - Nov 14 with 1952 viewsdickythorpe

R2 Pop Master on 21:26 - Nov 14 by Lord_Bony

Got a DAB don't need one of those.

DAB doesn't work down here in West Wales
R2 Pop Master on 21:58 - Nov 14 with 1944 viewsWxmJax

R2 Pop Master on 21:11 - Nov 14 by CountyJim

The winner gets a DAB

Bugger, I just realised that I didn't get the t-shirt.

R2 Pop Master on 00:06 - Nov 15 with 1916 viewsDJack

R2 Pop Master on 21:41 - Nov 14 by dickythorpe

DAB doesn't work down here in West Wales

They get both types of music down there...

Coutry & Western.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024