Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shelvey article 08:43 - Sep 12 with 4990 viewsWantagejack

Story in the Daily Mail - http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2417938/Jonjo-Shelvey-says-qui

Shelvey article on 08:46 - Sep 12 with 4982 viewsorion3016

from what ive seen so far, he could be a great signing for us. he should be worth a few goals and we were missing this sort of player last season

Be over there now after

Shelvey article on 08:55 - Sep 12 with 4946 viewsOldjack

There are lads at Spurs I feel sorry for. They aren’t going to get game time.

how true is that ,any lad that's worth his salt just wants to play as much as possible, nice article

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Shelvey article on 10:40 - Sep 12 with 4728 viewsmarchamjack

Could turn into a £5mill bargain I think...whereas when we signed him I was definitely in the what a waste of £5mill camp.

Like what I've seen so far. Can certianly improve, but could be quite a signing.

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Shelvey article on 10:58 - Sep 12 with 4668 viewsshandyjack

Still gives the ball away too much for my liking which can put us under pressure, but he brings something different to the team and i think with time he will turn into a real asset.

Should have an eating humble pie smiley for me to use on a shelvey thread

Poll: Expectation for the season

Shelvey article on 12:41 - Sep 12 with 4442 viewsDafyddHuw

Shelvey article on 10:58 - Sep 12 by shandyjack

Still gives the ball away too much for my liking which can put us under pressure, but he brings something different to the team and i think with time he will turn into a real asset.

Should have an eating humble pie smiley for me to use on a shelvey thread

"Still gives the ball away too much for my liking"

Yeah - he does. Noticed at the Hawthorns though that there were only about 2 Hollywood passes, and one of them found its man.

ML and AC are obviously having words with him and he's a lot better for it. Some way to go yet though.
Shelvey article on 13:05 - Sep 12 with 4354 viewsshandyjack

Shelvey article on 12:41 - Sep 12 by DafyddHuw

"Still gives the ball away too much for my liking"

Yeah - he does. Noticed at the Hawthorns though that there were only about 2 Hollywood passes, and one of them found its man.

ML and AC are obviously having words with him and he's a lot better for it. Some way to go yet though.

exactly he is a work in progress in this system, a good player who can only get better for me

Poll: Expectation for the season

Shelvey article on 13:19 - Sep 12 with 4300 viewsJokeren1943

A hardworking player who allways give 110 %. As a fan i allways respect those kind of players.

He is still very young (21), but people tend to believe he is much older. As any young player he still tend to make rookie mistakes. You can only imagine how fantastic he will be after he has played 30-40 matchs for the Swans.

Fantastic signing. With him and Canas our central midfield has become much stronger.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2013 13:19]
Shelvey article on 13:40 - Sep 12 with 4249 viewsJackhero

Nice to see a player wanting games and not money for nothing. A lot of footballers could take note. If you have belief in your abilities like JJS then there should never be an issue coming to a club like us from the Liverpools etc etc to get game time and a big move to another bigger club will come along as he is young enough (plus a hefty transfer fee to us)

Tubbs: Will heaven be like Swansea? Edward: Yes, Tubbs. Only... bigger.

Login to get fewer ads

Shelvey article on 17:56 - Sep 12 with 3873 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Shelvey article on 13:40 - Sep 12 by Jackhero

Nice to see a player wanting games and not money for nothing. A lot of footballers could take note. If you have belief in your abilities like JJS then there should never be an issue coming to a club like us from the Liverpools etc etc to get game time and a big move to another bigger club will come along as he is young enough (plus a hefty transfer fee to us)

Exactly . Great to see that players look at our club as a great opportunity to kick start their careers which may have stalled at bigger clubs. And his attitude is first class, he's an intelligent lad who wants to learn from one of the all time greats of European football.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024