Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Second half performance... 22:39 - Sep 16 with 2317 viewsHubert

as bad as we were in the first half, we were brilliant I thought in the second.

70% possession and a decent number of chances.

I think De Guz for Dyer was a great tactical change, and when Poz came on, he was brilliant, continuing his Europa League form.

Would have settled for a draw before the game, but on the strength of the second half I was disappointed not to win.

Still think the defence looks more secure with Gerry the Ginger German in goal tho...what does anyone else think ?

Let's get a consistent 90 minutes of good football now, and we will be fine this season.
Second half performance... on 22:44 - Sep 16 with 2288 viewsSwansNZ

Unbeaten in the last 2 games - we're on a roll now

The Poz sure looks a good buy

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

Second half performance... on 22:45 - Sep 16 with 2262 viewsDr_Winston

Second half was the best we've played all season. Two cockups aside we didn't do that badly in the first either. Best performance of the season for me and a nice follow on from the WBA game. Three points on Sunday (please) and we'll be nicely placed.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Second half performance... on 22:47 - Sep 16 with 2234 viewsorion3016

We were excellent, the Liverpool players were put on their feet at the end, we ran them ragged

Be over there now after

Second half performance... on 22:51 - Sep 16 with 2187 viewsborinifanclub

Loserpool were lucky to get a point in the end they ran out of steam and ideas...unlike Ben and routs who ran them ragged

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Second half performance... on 23:05 - Sep 16 with 2102 viewsChief

Second half performance... on 22:51 - Sep 16 by borinifanclub

Loserpool were lucky to get a point in the end they ran out of steam and ideas...unlike Ben and routs who ran them ragged

i was watching MOTD 2 last night and they were raving about Luke Shaw, saying that any team in the prem would like to have him.

Obviously apart from us. Davies was immense tonight, MOM for me. dangerous going forward and tidy and strong defensively

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Second half performance... on 23:27 - Sep 16 with 1994 viewsSkipTheJack

Couldn't make it tonight. Where did Pozuelo play when he came on? I'd love to see what would happen with him playing attacking midfield behind Michu.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024