Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
vorms form 01:04 - Sep 18 with 8078 viewsmawdlamjack

is it only me or is vorm becoming complacent? a few times now this season he has just stood and watched the ball go in our net without moving, is it time for Gerry to start?

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

vorms form on 07:26 - Sep 18 with 7968 viewsorion3016

We've conceded 2nd most goals in pl so far. To keep fresh I hope tremell starts tomorrow

Be over there now after

vorms form on 08:12 - Sep 18 with 7892 viewsLord_Bony

I think he s lost some edge yes.

Do you remember that dive when Man C scored that goal that injured him and put him out of action?

Well I think psychologically it may slightly make him less inclined to take risk like he used to.yes I too have noticed he stays on the line too much sometimes..

He s still a great call for us no doubt about that.

But give Tremmel an equal go as he also is more than capable.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

vorms form on 08:35 - Sep 18 with 7848 viewsmonmouth

Seeing that moses goal on the video astonished me. I thought he must have been unsighted, but no, he just stood to one side of his goal and watched it go in the other. For that shot it was like having no goalkeeper. Not been anywhere near the same since that injury, but he's still made a few great stops. I can't think of many I'd swap him for, but Trem does deserve a few games anyway. He should really play all the european ones seeing as he played all the games that got us there.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

vorms form on 09:13 - Sep 18 with 7772 viewsBackHeel

he's been fine, but Tremmel for Valencia I think
vorms form on 09:18 - Sep 18 with 7751 viewsLord_Bony

vorms form on 08:35 - Sep 18 by monmouth

Seeing that moses goal on the video astonished me. I thought he must have been unsighted, but no, he just stood to one side of his goal and watched it go in the other. For that shot it was like having no goalkeeper. Not been anywhere near the same since that injury, but he's still made a few great stops. I can't think of many I'd swap him for, but Trem does deserve a few games anyway. He should really play all the european ones seeing as he played all the games that got us there.

Glad someone else noticed this.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

vorms form on 10:10 - Sep 18 with 7687 viewsperchrockjack

His form has been dipping for some time but its not the done thing to point this out.
He has often stood motionless watching shots sail into the net behind him without making any effort at all.
He wants a kick up the arse and Tremmell is and should be replacing him as he s solid enough.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

vorms form on 10:35 - Sep 18 with 7648 viewsDafyddHuw

Yeah - it's you.
vorms form on 11:06 - Sep 18 with 7596 viewsshandyjack

Unbelieveable, the man is quality, some of his saves in the Liverpool and Tottenham games were world class, he didn't have a chance for either goal on Monday night. How people wabt Tremmel to be selected over him is incredible.

Poll: Expectation for the season

Login to get fewer ads

vorms form on 11:06 - Sep 18 with 7595 viewsmawdlamjack

vorms form on 10:35 - Sep 18 by DafyddHuw

Yeah - it's you.

seems i'm not the only one that's noticed this. it's not a total criticism of vorm just an observation that his form has dipped considerably since his injury last year. Gerry deserves a shot and it will make vorm try harder. I think Gerry should play in Valencia and at palarse.if it was an outfield player standing still and watching play you'd all be screaming for his replacement.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

vorms form on 11:34 - Sep 18 with 7564 viewsJoeSoccerFan

Thank you ML for being in charge.
vorms form on 10:44 - Sep 19 with 7223 viewsperchrockjack

"Some" yes indeed but its incredible to me that his form is not for debate.
Personally I like to see a goal keeper moving to try to save a shot insread of just being rooted to the spot.
We have every right to have an opinion ,I think, but as has been sadi before, thjis is seen as heresy and therefore abuse worthy.

Vorm will not go to BARCA unless he ups his game.

vorms form on 11:03 - Sep 19 with 7188 viewsJokeren1943

vorms form on 10:44 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

"Some" yes indeed but its incredible to me that his form is not for debate.
Personally I like to see a goal keeper moving to try to save a shot insread of just being rooted to the spot.
We have every right to have an opinion ,I think, but as has been sadi before, thjis is seen as heresy and therefore abuse worthy.

Vorm will not go to BARCA unless he ups his game.

Vorm will never be good enough to get to Barcelona, he is just not on Neuer or Valdes level. But he is a good goalkeeper and his reflects on the goalline are outstanding.

(said by a person who think Tremmel is just a bit better).
[Post edited 19 Sep 2013 11:03]
vorms form on 11:12 - Sep 19 with 7169 viewsperchrockjack

Excellent post.
Really.
His goal line dramatic stops are sometimes to compensate his poor positioning at times.
He s capable of dramatic saves alright and is a very good keeper but ALL players at this level need to keep their standards high and improving them.
THE VERY LAST THING fans should do is accept anything but the best -and he CAN be better.
Tremmel ,to me,is more solid but less spectacular and far uglier too.

vorms form on 13:14 - Sep 19 with 7060 viewsRamblinJack

I think Vorm has done fine so far. Swap him with Tremmel in the prem? Dont see any reason for that however Tremmel is plenty good and deserves non-prem games like last year.
vorms form on 14:56 - Sep 19 with 7001 viewsMolliemick

vorms form on 11:12 - Sep 19 by perchrockjack

Excellent post.
Really.
His goal line dramatic stops are sometimes to compensate his poor positioning at times.
He s capable of dramatic saves alright and is a very good keeper but ALL players at this level need to keep their standards high and improving them.
THE VERY LAST THING fans should do is accept anything but the best -and he CAN be better.
Tremmel ,to me,is more solid but less spectacular and far uglier too.

Tremmel is more vociferous, commanding the area, encouraging other defenders. Vorm is often stationary on the line. He was definitely at fault for Moses' goal, stuck like a rabbit in a car's headlights!
Time for a change, even if a temporary one.
vorms form on 16:50 - Sep 19 with 6932 viewsVetchitBack

A decent keeper but currently our second best. Very harsh on Tremmel as I feel he is being kept out of the side based on their relative price-tags and possibly their ages as well.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

vorms form on 17:31 - Sep 19 with 6900 viewsDarran

vorms form on 16:50 - Sep 19 by VetchitBack

A decent keeper but currently our second best. Very harsh on Tremmel as I feel he is being kept out of the side based on their relative price-tags and possibly their ages as well.

So you're saying Vorm is only playing because we need to justify his price tag?

That's bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

vorms form on 17:53 - Sep 19 with 6885 viewsVetchitBack

vorms form on 17:31 - Sep 19 by Darran

So you're saying Vorm is only playing because we need to justify his price tag?

That's bizarre.

Partly that but I think that fact that we paid millions for Vorm and signed Tremmel for free (I think?) matters hugely in terms of perception.

The orthodox are always orthodox, regardless of the orthodoxy.

vorms form on 19:53 - Sep 19 with 6844 viewsHerohead

Looked good tonight, cleen sheet and all
Oh and he had nothing to do :-)

I googeled cardiff+football and got "page not found"
Poll: Laudrup out?

vorms form on 20:05 - Sep 19 with 6814 viewsDarran

vorms form on 17:53 - Sep 19 by VetchitBack

Partly that but I think that fact that we paid millions for Vorm and signed Tremmel for free (I think?) matters hugely in terms of perception.

Millions?

Have you just started supporting us or something?

This post has been edited by an administrator

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024