Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Biggest Positive from Today 15:54 - Sep 22 with 2225 viewslidojack

After another fantastic performance we easily dominated away from home. But for me the biggest positive was not the ease with which we dominated but that, despite how easy it was, going into the last 10 minutes we STILL had 4/5 runners going forward. Not only that but whenever we'd lose the ball every single player would bust a gut to get back in position and win the ball back.
It would have been natural for some players to relax at 2-0 but even after 3 games in 6 days we had players like Michu running the length of the pitch to track back in the 89th minute then turning around and making a forward run into the box.
Its partly the attitude of the players and partly the competition for places we have but at the moment every player wants to be playing 90 minutes every week. The hunger in this team is incredible
The Biggest Positive from Today on 15:56 - Sep 22 with 2198 viewsborinifanclub

I think I have logged on to a dummy site................its like a love fest on here!

long may it continue!

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024