Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kev in rat cliff! 21:34 - Sep 25 with 5342 viewsJonathans_coat

Is it just me, or is he the worlds worst commentator? He can't string together a coherent sentence! Anyone know the word for the opposite of eloquence? How does he get work as a commentator/pundit, when he has no insight to give, and couldn't even articulate it if he did?
Kev in rat cliff! on 21:48 - Sep 25 with 5280 viewsSpringHeeledJack

At least we won't have to hear his voice again this season (depending on who we get in the FA Cup).

Huge portions of the commentary where you had no idea what was going on on the field because Ratcliffe was dribbling on about some nonsense.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2013 21:49]

@SwanThisDay

Kev in rat cliff! on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 5262 viewsstevethejack

Only manager in history to relegate 2 clubs, Shrewsbury and Chester to non-league. Shows how much he knows about football.

Only Barry Horne is on his (very, very poor) level.
Kev in rat cliff! on 21:50 - Sep 25 with 5258 viewsmarchamjack

He hates us, always has since his Chester days, accept it and ignore the irrelevant has been prck

Oh,..Dave, what's occuring?

Kev in rat cliff! on 21:52 - Sep 25 with 5247 viewsborinifanclub

Kev in rat cliff! on 21:50 - Sep 25 by stevethejack

Only manager in history to relegate 2 clubs, Shrewsbury and Chester to non-league. Shows how much he knows about football.

Only Barry Horne is on his (very, very poor) level.

flippin bluenose............the most boring biased arse on the radio...Ian Walsh much better tells it as it is but is still a jack at heart. Bluenose loves it when we lose

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

Kev in rat cliff! on 21:59 - Sep 25 with 5207 viewsJoeBaxi

Kev in rat cliff! on 21:50 - Sep 25 by marchamjack

He hates us, always has since his Chester days, accept it and ignore the irrelevant has been prck

He's a cock. Only got a good word to say about Everton
Kev in rat cliff! on 22:00 - Sep 25 with 5191 viewsGoodGodAlive

I haven't listened to Radio Wales for years. It is crap. Jobs for the boys.
Kev in rat cliff! on 22:17 - Sep 25 with 5150 viewsChief

Swansea sound mun!!!!!!

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

Kev in rat cliff! on 22:29 - Sep 25 with 5115 viewsJonathans_coat

A commentator has 2 functions. Firstly to tell you what is occurring on the pitch, an secondly to provide insight and tactical comment on why it is occurring. He performs neither function and just jabbers on about nonsense.
Login to get fewer ads

Kev in rat cliff! on 00:08 - Sep 26 with 5031 viewsmawdlamjack

Kev in rat cliff! on 22:29 - Sep 25 by Jonathans_coat

A commentator has 2 functions. Firstly to tell you what is occurring on the pitch, an secondly to provide insight and tactical comment on why it is occurring. He performs neither function and just jabbers on about nonsense.

this, spot on i listened to radio wales and tried to keep some jacks in the chat room who did not have a link to the game informed of what was happening on the pitch, but with that sanctimonious pratt waffling on i was as blind to what was happening on the pitch as they were. please don't tell me he gets free addmision and paid for his woefull efforts as i'm distraught enough by our performance tonight as it is!

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Kev in rat cliff! on 08:24 - Sep 26 with 4914 views1jack

Kev in rat cliff! on 22:00 - Sep 25 by GoodGodAlive

I haven't listened to Radio Wales for years. It is crap. Jobs for the boys.

Spot on
Kev in rat cliff! on 08:32 - Sep 26 with 4902 viewsLumin

Totally agree. It was like two guys having a chat in the pub about a load of drivel and then occasionally remembering to give some commentary. Then they say things and you don't know which team they are talking about they seem to forget we can't see the match. Pathetic
Kev in rat cliff! on 09:02 - Sep 26 with 4869 viewsJonathans_coat

The best thing is, not only is he paid well (I assume) to watch a swans game, which is something we all pay a fortune to do, he is paid out of the license fee! Meaning you and I are paying for this cretin! I just can't listen to this clueless biff any more, Swansea sound or dodgy illegal internet streaming for me if I can't make away trips!
Kev in rat cliff! on 09:21 - Sep 26 with 4833 viewshooplehead

i was listening on the swansea city player....couldn't deal with it and switched to the birmingham commentary after about 20 minutes

that was only marginally preferable
Kev in rat cliff! on 09:24 - Sep 26 with 4826 viewsWarwickHunt

"Pozzolo."

Thick c*nt.
Kev in rat cliff! on 09:48 - Sep 26 with 4795 viewsperchrockjack

But er must have had a great night.
HATE THE FECKER WITH A PASSION.
Welsh too apparently

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Kev in rat cliff! on 09:56 - Sep 26 with 4784 viewslifelong

It's when him and that other commentator started giggling like a pair of girls, when we went 3 down, made me think that they were quite pleased we lost?
Kev in rat cliff! on 10:14 - Sep 26 with 4754 viewsperchrockjack

Lifey.
I d have had a small wager Everton/Wales "great" Ratters had a lump in his pants all night.
In his favour,at least he doesn't hide his contempt

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

(No subject) (n/t) on 10:21 - Sep 26 with 4730 viewsDevz00

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Kev in rat cliff! on 10:40 - Sep 26 with 4710 viewsDevz00

It was extremely painful listening to Radio Wales last night. I forgot how bad it was. We've be spoiled with all the live streams.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Kev in rat cliff! on 21:00 - Sep 26 with 4521 viewsjack_lord

He is a guest speaker at Pontardawe AFC to which I have been invited. That c ock can jus tfuc koff.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Kev in rat cliff! on 11:23 - Sep 27 with 4406 viewsrob

I hope someone asks him about the time he had a slap down the Vetch......
Kev in rat cliff! on 12:53 - Sep 27 with 4366 viewsJonathans_coat

Kev in rat cliff! on 21:00 - Sep 26 by jack_lord

He is a guest speaker at Pontardawe AFC to which I have been invited. That c ock can jus tfuc koff.

I wonder if he'll talk more sense in real life, or just the same rambling drivel as on the radio!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024