Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Our wingers 22:22 - Sep 28 with 2046 viewsPozuelosSideys

How far away is Pablo from being fit again? We miss having the ability to rotate.

Routledge's performances drop when not pushed - hes been off for a few games now. He looks short on energy and enthusiasm and thats a big part of his game.

ML is clearly not a big fan of Lamah and Alex is no winger, no matter how much he gets played out wide.

On the plus side, Nathan has strung a few excellent performances together and is getting back to being the player we know. All over the pitch offensively and defensively.

Think Pablo would have had a field day today on the left hand side tbh.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Our wingers on 22:26 - Sep 28 with 2014 viewsJackfath

Angel, Ash, Pablo would have made a very big difference today. As would playing Bony from the start with a midfield of Canas, JJS and Michu.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Our wingers on 22:31 - Sep 28 with 1997 viewsPozuelosSideys

Our wingers on 22:26 - Sep 28 by Jackfath

Angel, Ash, Pablo would have made a very big difference today. As would playing Bony from the start with a midfield of Canas, JJS and Michu.

I agree with all of that. One day ML will resist the temptation of playing Michu up front against the big teams as well. More of a daring selection would have got something out of that today, even with a makeshift back 4.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Our wingers on 23:52 - Sep 28 with 1887 viewsepaul

Our wingers on 22:26 - Sep 28 by Jackfath

Bang on fathy, bang on

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Our wingers on 09:26 - Sep 29 with 1734 viewssaawonzee

Our wingers on 23:52 - Sep 28 by epaul

Bang on fathy, bang on

Bumped intto hernandez outside the away end yesterday before the match, he said he'll be back next week
Our wingers on 18:08 - Sep 29 with 1555 viewsborinifanclub

Our wingers on 09:26 - Sep 29 by saawonzee

Bumped intto hernandez outside the away end yesterday before the match, he said he'll be back next week

to watch or to play?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024