Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Alan Hansen 23:39 - Oct 6 with 3057 viewsJonathans_coat

Hansen showing his ignorance on MOTD2, claiming swans should play Michu upfront on his own as he is a archetypal target man, and that playing in the hole behind the striker is "not his game". Well done Alan, brilliant insight as usual...........cretin!
Alan Hansen on 23:47 - Oct 6 with 3016 viewsBloodyhills

Good grief, and these idiots get paid for this!?

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Alan Hansen on 23:49 - Oct 6 with 2993 viewsJonathans_coat

Alan Hansen on 23:47 - Oct 6 by Bloodyhills

Good grief, and these idiots get paid for this!?

It's the bbc mate! You and I pay him for this!
Alan Hansen on 23:53 - Oct 6 with 2975 viewsLord_Bony

I think he has a good point.

Michu should play more upfront.

Trying to get the partnership if Michu and Bony to click will take time,we re not there yet.

Michu is playing too deep for us,he s a great player to have scavenging for goals.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Alan Hansen on 00:04 - Oct 7 with 2944 viewsDyfnant

Alan Hansen on 23:53 - Oct 6 by Lord_Bony

Trying to get the partnership if Michu and Bony to click will take time,we re not there yet.

Michu is playing too deep for us,he s a great player to have scavenging for goals.

So the 'partnership' is going to click by Bony being on the bench then, someone let Laudrup know quick

Poll: How much will SCFC spend on transfer fees this summer

Alan Hansen on 00:11 - Oct 7 with 2916 viewsJonathans_coat

Alan Hansen on 23:53 - Oct 6 by Lord_Bony

The problem with Michu upfront is that he doesn't provide a target, hold up the ball, or "lead the line". He'll score plenty of goals wherever u play him, he is a quality attacking player, but the team has a much better shape and looks much more dangerous when bony has played. At the very least he ties up at least 2 defenders with his physical presence, allowing more space for Michu to operate!
Alan Hansen on 01:00 - Oct 7 with 2841 viewsLord_Bony

Actually what he said and this was supported by john hartshorn was

Michu is playing too deep in our midfield. That job can be done by ,Canas,Routs,Shelvey etc

Play further upfront.

When that partnership with Bony finally clicks it will be awesome.

They made some mistakes between them today...still a little way to go yet.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Alan Hansen on 08:21 - Oct 7 with 2625 viewsWhiterockin

Alan Hansen on 00:11 - Oct 7 by Jonathans_coat

The problem with Michu upfront is that he doesn't provide a target, hold up the ball, or "lead the line". He'll score plenty of goals wherever u play him, he is a quality attacking player, but the team has a much better shape and looks much more dangerous when bony has played. At the very least he ties up at least 2 defenders with his physical presence, allowing more space for Michu to operate!

Alan Hansen on 08:47 - Oct 7 with 2559 viewsmonmouth

Hansen and Hartson said different things. Hansen said specifically 'Michu up top'. Hansen is a dinosaur numpty.

Hartson said Michu in the hole a bit closer to Bony and let Shelvey and Canas, or Leon and Pozzy (De Guz will be pleased with JH!) do the fetching and carrying. I tend to agree with JH I think. We lose shape when Mich goes on too much of a walkabout.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Login to get fewer ads

Alan Hansen on 11:40 - Oct 7 with 2360 viewsgykes

Anybody know where i can watch last nights episode, tried i player and nothing found, please help??

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

Alan Hansen on 13:00 - Oct 7 with 2239 viewsBanosswan

Alan Hansen on 11:40 - Oct 7 by gykes

Anybody know where i can watch last nights episode, tried i player and nothing found, please help??

I think it tends to come on iplayer after a few days.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Alan Hansen on 13:24 - Oct 7 with 2180 viewsgykes

Cheers banosswan!

Building it up in black and white since 1996!

Alan Hansen on 17:12 - Oct 7 with 2006 viewsSwanfan1

his got a point, we did not take our chances,
btw. I was reading the southampton forum and they were saying
phew thank god Nathan Dyer cant cross a ball.

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

Alan Hansen on 17:30 - Oct 7 with 1965 viewsmawdlamjack

Alan Hansen on 17:12 - Oct 7 by Swanfan1

his got a point, we did not take our chances,
btw. I was reading the southampton forum and they were saying
phew thank god Nathan Dyer cant cross a ball.

he put one inch perfect cross in for bony who brought a superb save from their keeper with his powerfull header

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

Alan Hansen on 17:37 - Oct 7 with 1948 viewsOldjack

Alan Hansen on 01:00 - Oct 7 by Lord_Bony

Actually what he said and this was supported by john hartshorn was

Michu is playing too deep in our midfield. That job can be done by ,Canas,Routs,Shelvey etc

Play further upfront.

When that partnership with Bony finally clicks it will be awesome.

They made some mistakes between them today...still a little way to go yet.

This is correct ,he's no good to us sitting too deep that's John Jo's job

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024