Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone then 13:44 - Oct 17 with 14926 viewsperchrockjack

Just had a post from a guy who was in JA -a regular guy- buty one utterly pissssed off with those on here who are always right, up their own harris
and cant ever be wrong about anything whatsoever. The arbitors of what is correct, fact, stupid, nonsense.
Its not a good show really is it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another one gone then on 16:58 - Oct 17 with 1898 viewsDarran

Another one gone then on 16:55 - Oct 17 by _

We could also do with making the place one single forum or two tops.

Football and Not football.

Its dead on here.

What difference would that make Chrissy?
Serious question.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another one gone then on 17:04 - Oct 17 with 1887 views_

Another one gone then on 16:58 - Oct 17 by Darran

What difference would that make Chrissy?
Serious question.

Because a lot of people just log into here from work, yeah, I know, work...crazy. And they can't be arsed to look in god knows how many forums or be arsed to wonder hmm, what category of forum would this go in now.

This place would get a lot more traffic and interest if we just had the same set up as CCMB for example.

All this merging of thread is pointless too. If a topic dies out then it does just that, or if there's another one similar to it, so be it. Let the posters choose which one to go for.

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Another one gone then on 17:13 - Oct 17 with 1864 viewsUxbridge

Another one gone then on 17:04 - Oct 17 by _

Because a lot of people just log into here from work, yeah, I know, work...crazy. And they can't be arsed to look in god knows how many forums or be arsed to wonder hmm, what category of forum would this go in now.

This place would get a lot more traffic and interest if we just had the same set up as CCMB for example.

All this merging of thread is pointless too. If a topic dies out then it does just that, or if there's another one similar to it, so be it. Let the posters choose which one to go for.

Spot on. Increase traffic in one forum will increase interest which in turn will increase traffic. Most people just bookmark the one forum, not the home page. I didn't even know there was a bring and buy forum for ages.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Another one gone then on 17:40 - Oct 17 with 1818 viewsJackoBoostardo

so many sensitive souls here..

This place is starting to resemble AAMB.... Not great.

It is a shame to lose contributors to a forum like ours, but i've not personally seen any "abuse" that would see people leave...

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Another one gone then on 17:47 - Oct 17 with 1801 viewsJackfath

I hope it's not me who's left.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another one gone then on 18:03 - Oct 17 with 1783 viewsScoobyDoo

Another one gone then on 16:55 - Oct 17 by _

We could also do with making the place one single forum or two tops.

Football and Not football.

Its dead on here.

Its dead on here as nothing has come out of the Capital the last few days? Plus Oldjack is taking his afternoon nap!
Another one gone then on 18:20 - Oct 17 with 1755 viewsperchrockjack

I just cant

Another one gone then on 18:21 - Oct 17 with 1745 viewsDarran

Another one gone then on 18:20 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

I just cant

get enough.

Login to get fewer ads

Another one gone then on 18:22 - Oct 17 with 1743 viewsSnowgoon

Another one gone then on 18:20 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

I just cant

I'm sure you mean well, but you don't half come across as a bit weird with a chip on your shoulder

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Another one gone then on 18:25 - Oct 17 with 1728 viewsperchrockjack

Another serious questions Chrissy.
Can you argue a point that differs from your own without calling someone what you do.
Its not a matter of growing balls either because its just internet innit and not in real time.

I disagree with many but God Help me I try to s tick to the topic .

Its also the case that nobovy can define what is right wrong or whosoever is the better supporter which is why I d better help my missus pack for our weekend into the Valley of the Shadow of Death

Another one gone then on 18:26 - Oct 17 with 1724 viewsScoobyDoo

Another one gone then on 18:22 - Oct 17 by Snowgoon

I'm sure you mean well, but you don't half come across as a bit weird with a chip on your shoulder

I know you didn't mean Dazza but he's the same, a bit odd?
Another one gone then on 18:28 - Oct 17 with 1719 views_

Another one gone then on 18:26 - Oct 17 by ScoobyDoo

I know you didn't mean Dazza but he's the same, a bit odd?

I know what you mean... and he thinks he's "running the show" on this site.

This thread lies a few issues I would say.

And Snowgoon. Summed Perch up completely. Weird.

Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Another one gone then on 18:30 - Oct 17 with 1712 views_

Another one gone then on 18:25 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

Another serious questions Chrissy.
Can you argue a point that differs from your own without calling someone what you do.
Its not a matter of growing balls either because its just internet innit and not in real time.

I disagree with many but God Help me I try to s tick to the topic .

Its also the case that nobovy can define what is right wrong or whosoever is the better supporter which is why I d better help my missus pack for our weekend into the Valley of the Shadow of Death

Rich,

You've got issues.

I can't help....but that IGNORE button can - just click it.

Another one gone then on 18:31 - Oct 17 with 1707 viewsSnowgoon

Another one gone then on 18:28 - Oct 17 by _

I know what you mean... and he thinks he's "running the show" on this site.

This thread lies a few issues I would say.

And Snowgoon. Summed Perch up completely. Weird.

I don't know the guy or his history. All I see from his posts is some kind of self righteousness married with a misguided hatred for the area where he originally came from.

Oh and he types with his right arse cheek

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Another one gone then on 18:32 - Oct 17 with 1706 viewspencoedjack

I got banned from AAMB yesterday

There was a thread 'England fans in Rio'

I only said no doubt you will be joining them again

Sensitive soul the administrator
Another one gone then on 18:41 - Oct 17 with 1657 viewsDarran

Another one gone then on 18:32 - Oct 17 by pencoedjack

I got banned from AAMB yesterday

There was a thread 'England fans in Rio'

I only said no doubt you will be joining them again

Sensitive soul the administrator

Theres only one person been banned since this new site started.(twice)

Another one gone then on 18:42 - Oct 17 with 1655 viewspencoedjack

Another one gone then on 18:41 - Oct 17 by Darran

Theres only one person been banned since this new site started.(twice)

I bet if I put the private message CCFCPRIDEOFWALES sent me he would be banned
Another one gone then on 18:45 - Oct 17 with 1648 viewsperchrockjack

Snow.
You speak from total ignorance becausder at the end of the day you can be whatever you want on here . You can give the wrong impression deliberately or by accident.
We all have issues .jees we have people on here who are confirmed druggies.
I can be whatever I want and unless we meet up ,have dialogueand have a discussion you ll never know whether perch/scouse/scouce is a massive wind up.

I m fine thanks Chris ,appreciate your concern and am looking forward to coming me for weekend in the old town which I "hate"

Another one gone then on 18:48 - Oct 17 with 1642 viewsKingBony

I Apologised to Warwick for some nasty comments the other day and he accepted my apology. We can turn this thing around

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Another one gone then on 18:54 - Oct 17 with 1631 viewsSnowgoon

Another one gone then on 18:45 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

Snow.
You speak from total ignorance becausder at the end of the day you can be whatever you want on here . You can give the wrong impression deliberately or by accident.
We all have issues .jees we have people on here who are confirmed druggies.
I can be whatever I want and unless we meet up ,have dialogueand have a discussion you ll never know whether perch/scouse/scouce is a massive wind up.

I m fine thanks Chris ,appreciate your concern and am looking forward to coming me for weekend in the old town which I "hate"

Druggies? Nice.

Heroin? Speed? Citalopram?

Another one gone then on 19:00 - Oct 17 with 1618 viewsshingle

Another one gone then on 16:17 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

He was p;ssed off with geeting shite for no other reason than his view was different.
Precious?
BANTER.
Nowt to do with it.

Still, people dont get it. Maybe they don't want to.

BTW IT WASNT A REASON FOR CONCERN. Tongue in cheek like .

Well if he not had a different view in the first place everything would have been be fine, he has no one else to blame but himself.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2013 19:01]
Another one gone then on 19:05 - Oct 17 with 1605 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another thread of complete and utter sh*te started yet again by one of the usual suspects.

And the same wonder why people are posting on here less and less.

I should move it to the non-footie forum but I can't be arsed.

Oh, and no threads have been merged on here since the forum moved to Fans Network because no such function exists.

And while I'm here, when someone reports a post as "abuse" the mods get a PM which gives them a link to the "abusive" post. But the link leads to literally nowhere in the entire world wide web. So we have no idea which post is being reported, which is why nothing gets done about them. The constant PMs are also hugely annoying but not as hugely annoying as the constant emails to the address we used to register on this site to tell us that we have a PM on Planet Swans.

So hopefully that explains a few things. Mods don't do much modding on here because there are more or less no mod functions.

Poll: Tory leader

Another one gone then on 19:14 - Oct 17 with 1592 viewsJackoBoostardo

Another one gone then on 19:05 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

Another thread of complete and utter sh*te started yet again by one of the usual suspects.

And the same wonder why people are posting on here less and less.

I should move it to the non-footie forum but I can't be arsed.

Oh, and no threads have been merged on here since the forum moved to Fans Network because no such function exists.

And while I'm here, when someone reports a post as "abuse" the mods get a PM which gives them a link to the "abusive" post. But the link leads to literally nowhere in the entire world wide web. So we have no idea which post is being reported, which is why nothing gets done about them. The constant PMs are also hugely annoying but not as hugely annoying as the constant emails to the address we used to register on this site to tell us that we have a PM on Planet Swans.

So hopefully that explains a few things. Mods don't do much modding on here because there are more or less no mod functions.

This should be re-named Planet Depression.

Seriously. What's happened to our once awesome forum?

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Another one gone then on 19:17 - Oct 17 with 1583 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another one gone then on 19:14 - Oct 17 by JackoBoostardo

This should be re-named Planet Depression.

Seriously. What's happened to our once awesome forum?

You do have to wonder sometimes. Perchie thinks it's my fault mind, but I can live with that because he's clearly two sandwiches short of a picnic.

Poll: Tory leader

Another one gone then on 19:20 - Oct 17 with 1568 viewsJackfath

Maybe if people actually posted something worthy of discussion instead of waiting for "the usual suspects" to start a thread and then telling them they're the reason why this site is shit etc there maybe something worthwhile to debate about.

Many on here just seem to post complaining that there is nothing going on, without ever trying to start a thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024