Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Another one gone then 13:44 - Oct 17 with 14958 viewsperchrockjack

Just had a post from a guy who was in JA -a regular guy- buty one utterly pissssed off with those on here who are always right, up their own harris
and cant ever be wrong about anything whatsoever. The arbitors of what is correct, fact, stupid, nonsense.
Its not a good show really is it.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

Another one gone then on 19:20 - Oct 17 with 1689 viewsSnowgoon

Another one gone then on 19:17 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

You do have to wonder sometimes. Perchie thinks it's my fault mind, but I can live with that because he's clearly two sandwiches short of a picnic.

I honestly think you are right. Writing with his arse cheek will do that. But the content of his posts are baffling. He doesn't do soundbites does he

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Another one gone then on 19:23 - Oct 17 with 1677 viewsJackoBoostardo

Another one gone then on 19:17 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

You do have to wonder sometimes. Perchie thinks it's my fault mind, but I can live with that because he's clearly two sandwiches short of a picnic.

The way I see it - we should all be over a certain age right? Enough to be considered adults?

So what's the beef here? Some posts are obviously written by people with an IQ of a baby fart while others just appear to be written with the sole intent but to bring down the mood of the site!

I've personally never seen anything on this site that could cause the level of offence Perch is claiming to have been a victim to.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Another one gone then on 19:23 - Oct 17 with 1676 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another one gone then on 19:20 - Oct 17 by Snowgoon

I honestly think you are right. Writing with his arse cheek will do that. But the content of his posts are baffling. He doesn't do soundbites does he

He's going to reply to this at some point. The thought of the steam coming out of his ears and the bashing his already beleaguered keyboard is going to get when he does is massively amusing to me.

Poll: Tory leader

Another one gone then on 19:25 - Oct 17 with 1666 viewsJackfath

Another one gone then on 19:23 - Oct 17 by JackoBoostardo

The way I see it - we should all be over a certain age right? Enough to be considered adults?

So what's the beef here? Some posts are obviously written by people with an IQ of a baby fart while others just appear to be written with the sole intent but to bring down the mood of the site!

I've personally never seen anything on this site that could cause the level of offence Perch is claiming to have been a victim to.

I have been threatened many times. I also have an admirer who continually posts about me being gay, on another website.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Another one gone then on 19:25 - Oct 17 with 1668 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another one gone then on 19:23 - Oct 17 by JackoBoostardo

Perch loves positioning himself as the hard put upon victim. He's been doing it for years. It's tiresome and amusing in equal measure depending on which side of the bed I got out of on a particular day. Today, I'm amused by it so I replied. If I was having a day where I found it tiresome, I simply wouldn't have bothered.

Another one gone then on 19:26 - Oct 17 with 1666 viewsSnowgoon

Another one gone then on 19:23 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

He's going to reply to this at some point. The thought of the steam coming out of his ears and the bashing his already beleaguered keyboard is going to get when he does is massively amusing to me.

if that is the case then his left arse cheek should chip in with a few misplaced capital letters

Listen, you f*cking fringe, if I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. You stop me again whilst I'm walking, and I'll cut your f*cking Jacobs off

Another one gone then on 19:31 - Oct 17 with 1659 viewsperchrockjack

Now then now then.

Not sure about fault but I feel quite smug now seeing CLASIES latest critique.
Simple question.
Would you rather a site where people post what you basically believe to be right and does .
I aint alone btw I feel I m getting closer to Jesus every day.

Supposed we weird feckers are lucky to have those who are more than willing to offer their professional help to those who are lacking in sandwiches but its long time that Ive been to a picnic with sandwiches.

Another one gone then on 19:33 - Oct 17 with 1649 viewsUxbridge

Another one gone then on 19:05 - Oct 17 by exiledclaseboy

Another thread of complete and utter sh*te started yet again by one of the usual suspects.

And the same wonder why people are posting on here less and less.

I should move it to the non-footie forum but I can't be arsed.

Oh, and no threads have been merged on here since the forum moved to Fans Network because no such function exists.

And while I'm here, when someone reports a post as "abuse" the mods get a PM which gives them a link to the "abusive" post. But the link leads to literally nowhere in the entire world wide web. So we have no idea which post is being reported, which is why nothing gets done about them. The constant PMs are also hugely annoying but not as hugely annoying as the constant emails to the address we used to register on this site to tell us that we have a PM on Planet Swans.

So hopefully that explains a few things. Mods don't do much modding on here because there are more or less no mod functions.

Please post more.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Login to get fewer ads

Another one gone then on 19:35 - Oct 17 with 1646 viewsJackoBoostardo

Another one gone then on 19:31 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

Now then now then.

Simple question.
Would you rather a site where people post what you basically believe to be right and does .

Supposed we weird feckers are lucky to have those who are more than willing to offer their professional help to those who are lacking in sandwiches but its long time that Ive been to a picnic with sandwiches.

FFS - Post what you want as long as its legal, relevant and not like your last lot of posts.

Don't be such an arsepube or find yourself another site.

And we're Swaaaaanseeeea Ciiiityyyy! Swaaaansseeeaaa Ciiiityyy F C! We're not necessarily the greatest team in football, the world has ever seen (but we're possibly the most honest and resilient). - On behalf of The Campaign For Realistic Crowd Chanting
Poll: How could Van Persie survive such an horrific attack were it to happen again?

Another one gone then on 19:37 - Oct 17 with 1638 viewsllangyfelach

Now then now then.

Simple question.

But, Scouse. Surely you are trying to justify the very thing you are arguing against in your last post? Whilst this forum represents a minute percentage of our home crowd, it represents it none the less? None of us are the same. We have our lunatics, the sycophants, the neutrals, the hooligans, the Welsh Nats, the British Nats, whoever. We're not the same. Taking umbrage with every post that doesn't fit into some predetermined criteria doesn't mean that the post isn't valid. It means the cross section of our support is being represented on this little piece of cyber space

Have a w*nk and calm down or log out and walk away. It'll still be the same when you log back on. Its what it is

Much love x

Poll: Sugar on Weetabix?

Another one gone then on 19:38 - Oct 17 with 1637 viewsperchrockjack

Really? Post what Iike.

You ll note I NEVER break terms and conditions which is what you re doing now so manybe its you who find another site but eve there you might find things that get you angry.
Its a bit of fun innit after all is said and done and people shouldn't get too worked up

Another one gone then on 19:39 - Oct 17 with 1631 viewsexiledclaseboy

Another one gone then on 19:38 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

Really? Post what Iike.

You ll note I NEVER break terms and conditions which is what you re doing now so manybe its you who find another site but eve there you might find things that get you angry.
Its a bit of fun innit after all is said and done and people shouldn't get too worked up

Did you really just type "It's a bit of fun...and people shouldn't get too worked up."?

You? Really?

Lord luvaduck.

Another one gone then on 19:51 - Oct 17 with 1613 viewsDarran

This site was never like this when we were 3rd Division.

And for that reason I'm blaming all the plastics.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another one gone then on 19:53 - Oct 17 with 1608 viewsPhil_S

FIFA and their fcuking international breaks have much to answer for
Another one gone then on 20:01 - Oct 17 with 1577 viewsDarran

Someone accused me of calling them a druggie earlier and im still here though I was so upset I did struggle to eat me lunch in La Parrilla.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Another one gone then on 20:09 - Oct 17 with 1564 views_

Another one gone then on 18:25 - Oct 17 by perchrockjack

Another serious questions Chrissy.
Can you argue a point that differs from your own without calling someone what you do.
Its not a matter of growing balls either because its just internet innit and not in real time.

I disagree with many but God Help me I try to s tick to the topic .

Its also the case that nobovy can define what is right wrong or whosoever is the better supporter which is why I d better help my missus pack for our weekend into the Valley of the Shadow of Death

"""""which is why I d better help my missus pack for our weekend into the Valley of the Shadow of Death"""""

Try to refrain from trying on her outfits while you're at it, Lah ;-)

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Another one gone then on 20:11 - Oct 17 with 1555 viewsshingle

Now then now then.

Simple question.

The first four words of your post are worrying, quoting that horrible man, are you a fan of his or something, wtf is going on here.
Another one gone then on 21:38 - Oct 17 with 1478 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Another one gone then on 19:51 - Oct 17 by Darran

This site was never like this when we were 3rd Division.

And for that reason I'm blaming all the plastics.

So it's Martinez', to a lesser extent Sousa's, and Rodgers' and Laudrup's fault.

The utter bar-stewards.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Another one gone then on 21:49 - Oct 17 with 1465 viewsScoobyWho

Another one gone then on 14:53 - Oct 17 by Casual_Jack

Loads of bell ends on this site, makes our supports look embarrassing

Topics like shall we meet and parties new songs and isit a concern when our players cross themselves

Every lad I speak to hate this forum and find it cringeworthy especially grown men who argue and whinge every thread

It makes you wonder who the bellends must think are bellends eh ?

DGT Bullshit Connoisseur.
Poll: Election 2015 Thread : Who will you vote for ?

Another one gone then on 23:21 - Oct 17 with 1408 viewsSwanzay

Another one gone then on 19:53 - Oct 17 by Phil_S

FIFA and their fcuking international breaks have much to answer for

Sorry to disagree, irrelevant of the international breaks, the old site was still busy during these period on the EE boards etc.

One thing about the eastern blocks websites that differs to ours, there is no bloody adverts left right and center and their web logo is loud and proud, not just taking up a few inches on the left of the page, but hey thats profit.
This website truly has sold out franchise wise and lost its soul!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2013 23:36]
Another one gone then on 07:28 - Oct 18 with 1337 viewsPhil_S

Another one gone then on 23:21 - Oct 17 by Swanzay

Sorry to disagree, irrelevant of the international breaks, the old site was still busy during these period on the EE boards etc.

One thing about the eastern blocks websites that differs to ours, there is no bloody adverts left right and center and their web logo is loud and proud, not just taking up a few inches on the left of the page, but hey thats profit.
This website truly has sold out franchise wise and lost its soul!
[Post edited 17 Oct 2013 23:36]

So rather than merging the boards which seemed to be the biggest consensus of opinion if I put a big logo on the top of it then people wouldn't leave when they are disagreed with?

http://ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/

When you find the profit please tell me!

This post has been edited by an administrator
Another one gone then on 07:54 - Oct 18 with 1315 views_

Another one gone then on 07:28 - Oct 18 by Phil_S

So rather than merging the boards which seemed to be the biggest consensus of opinion if I put a big logo on the top of it then people wouldn't leave when they are disagreed with?

http://ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/

When you find the profit please tell me!

This post has been edited by an administrator

It's not easy getting something just right that also suits so many different people's tastes, but something isn't right with this site. Is it Phil? Be honest...

That CCMB board, as far as my opinion goes, and that's after reading quite a few football boards over the years, has the best format by far.

It's all there on one click, a super long page, fits the screen, colourful, vibrant, plenty of options you'd hope and expect a good site would have to keep it user friendly and relaxed modding.

That's how Jackarmy.net used to be and Planet Swans in 2007. We all loved that.

It also doesn't help to have overtly obnoxious mods on here, Darran. No organisation or enterprise, however you want to call this can afford yo have a man as controversial as that pulling any amount of strings. See the contrast between ECB, Dr Winston (who I disagree with regularly) The Franchise for example who are calming influences and Darran. I mean, I could never be a mod, i know that.... But how him?

You're all out of time....the past was yours but the future's mine.
Poll: With what we've seen since June, Potter in, players out etc, are the Americans

Another one gone then on 08:07 - Oct 18 with 1308 viewswr72

I hope it is Davallin.His patronizing and superiority complex on here grates on me.
[Post edited 18 Oct 2013 8:08]
Another one gone then on 08:08 - Oct 18 with 1305 viewsperchrockjack

who is going to have the last word.
xx to you too LLangy. This thread suddenly got better so Im happier now before a rain soaked depressing drive through Wales.

peace and be whoever you want to be

Another one gone then on 08:15 - Oct 18 with 1300 viewswr72

Another one gone then on 08:08 - Oct 18 by perchrockjack

who is going to have the last word.
xx to you too LLangy. This thread suddenly got better so Im happier now before a rain soaked depressing drive through Wales.

peace and be whoever you want to be

Stay at home then you moaning old growler.It's still raining here and rather depressing,not like the Wirral.I'm sure who you're meeting down here won't mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024