Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread 18:32 - Oct 24 with 20461 viewsmawdlamjack

can see us winning this one by two or three goals. we have a great shot of reaching the last 32

pinch me i'm dreaming.

bloomin loves it i do, innit mun.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 18:40 - Oct 24 with 8340 viewsCaptain

Kuban are currently 11th in the Russian Premier League (there's 16 teams) with only three wins in 13 games. They've yet to score in the group stages of the Europa League and lost both their games 2-0. No Russian side have won away to a Premier League team since Zenit St Petersburg overcome Bradford City back in 2000. Oh, and Djibril Cisse plays for them.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:00 - Oct 24 with 8274 viewsCaptain

Swansea: Tremmel; Tiendalli, Chico, Amat, Taylor (capt); Canas, Shelvey, Michu; Dyer, Bony, Pozuelo

Swansea subs: Vorm, Britton, Lamah, Monk, de Guzman, Rangel, Vazquez

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:01 - Oct 24 with 8271 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 18:40 - Oct 24 by Captain

Kuban are currently 11th in the Russian Premier League (there's 16 teams) with only three wins in 13 games. They've yet to score in the group stages of the Europa League and lost both their games 2-0. No Russian side have won away to a Premier League team since Zenit St Petersburg overcome Bradford City back in 2000. Oh, and Djibril Cisse plays for them.

...that's all I need to hear now is Lawro thinks we'll win.
This has a Swans loss written all over it.

Nah, we'll win and almost guarantee progress to the knockout stages.

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:07 - Oct 24 with 8229 viewsorion3016

taylor capt - woo hoo

Be over there now after

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:07 - Oct 24 with 8226 viewsSwansNZ

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:00 - Oct 24 by Captain

Swansea: Tremmel; Tiendalli, Chico, Amat, Taylor (capt); Canas, Shelvey, Michu; Dyer, Bony, Pozuelo

Swansea subs: Vorm, Britton, Lamah, Monk, de Guzman, Rangel, Vazquez

no matter what team we play these days, it's a strong one. Michu and Bony up front again - ML certainly is going this comp a crack.

Pablo still injured? Had hoped he might be on the bench tonight.

What's up with Routs?

Poll: Should the official match day thread include pictures?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:22 - Oct 24 with 8125 viewsairedale

I'd have put money on Pablo being on the bench and getting 20 mins at the end if we were winning.

Chico would have been captain if his lingo was better.
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:23 - Oct 24 with 8123 viewsjacksfullaces

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 18:40 - Oct 24 by Captain

how come Bradford city were in Europe?
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:29 - Oct 24 with 8066 viewsairedale

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:23 - Oct 24 by jacksfullaces

how come Bradford city were in Europe?

They bwere in the "Intertoto Cup" (?)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1999%E2%80%932000_FA_Premier_League
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 19:43 - Oct 24 with 7999 viewshooplehead

intertoto cup
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:34 - Oct 24 with 7699 viewsGlyn1

What an entertaining game!

KK are really up for it.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:38 - Oct 24 with 7651 viewsItchySphincter

We need to demoralise them a bit.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:42 - Oct 24 with 7607 viewsGroo

Gonna lose this if not careful, lets hope we don't go down by half time and Laudrup does whatever changes are needed.

We're playing terrible.

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:43 - Oct 24 with 7582 viewsslate_dk

That could have been a red Card....

Meanwhile Valencia is all over St Gallen.... 4-0 this far
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:45 - Oct 24 with 7570 viewsAdmire

We are really playibg awfully at the moment
The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:49 - Oct 24 with 7519 viewsItchySphincter

For some reason we are playing without width. Our system relies on width. Not very good at this direct stuff.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:50 - Oct 24 with 7504 viewsLord_Bony

Valencia 4 st Gallen 0 so far.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:52 - Oct 24 with 7459 viewsPlasticman

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:50 - Oct 24 by Lord_Bony

Valencia 4 st Gallen 0 so far.

yeah. not looking forward to meeting them again.

Back to this game, I feel like we are playing in a lower gear than we can while Kuban is playing in a decent gear. They've had the better chances I feel and I really hope Laudrup can do his magic in the break and get a rejuviated side out in second half, cause we're not winning anything playing like this, imo.

Plastic since 2012

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:54 - Oct 24 with 7444 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:49 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

For some reason we are playing without width. Our system relies on width. Not very good at this direct stuff.

unfortuantely Pozuelo is not a winger and so comes inside far too much, leaving Taylor exposed on the counter.

poor half with no one standing up and being counted bar Shelvey

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:54 - Oct 24 with 7432 viewsclement

we lose all our width when we play pozuello on the left...

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:56 - Oct 24 with 7379 viewsclement

if i was ML.....

bony off for lamah
michu up front
lamah on the left
pozuello in the hole

Poll: who will be our manager next season?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:57 - Oct 24 with 7366 viewsDavillin

Commentator at halftime: Swansea need to get runners beyond the back four. Shelvey is the best player.

Sounds like a hoofball fan.

I don't care. I'm old. I don't have to.
Poll: In which hemispheres will China's space station [or biggest piece] crash?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:58 - Oct 24 with 7360 viewsSwanfan1

Jonjo Shelvey´s woofballs are giving me headache

Poll: Bony´s lack of goals, whose to blame ?.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:58 - Oct 24 with 7355 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:54 - Oct 24 by shandyjack

unfortuantely Pozuelo is not a winger and so comes inside far too much, leaving Taylor exposed on the counter.

poor half with no one standing up and being counted bar Shelvey

This is it. Although individually no one is having a mare, collectively it's not happening. Seems to be the pattern with Canas in charge. I'd say Chico is our best player so far.

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:59 - Oct 24 with 7339 viewsItchySphincter

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:57 - Oct 24 by Davillin

Commentator at halftime: Swansea need to get runners beyond the back four. Shelvey is the best player.

Sounds like a hoofball fan.

Not familiar with Pullis then?

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 21:01 - Oct 24 with 7316 viewsshandyjack

The Official Swans V Kuban Krosnador Thread on 20:58 - Oct 24 by ItchySphincter

This is it. Although individually no one is having a mare, collectively it's not happening. Seems to be the pattern with Canas in charge. I'd say Chico is our best player so far.

beg to differ, think Amat and Tiebdalli and Canas are really poor so far. Canas just doesnt control us as well as Leon and gives it away a bit too much. Amat looks shaky but is still young and tiendalli has been dreadful again

still got 2nd half to improve though

Poll: Expectation for the season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024