Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread 19:03 - Oct 27 with 5882 viewsmawdlamjack

thought i'd start this one off early!

with hernandez back and seeming on top form i have no worries that we will find a way through the scums bus depot.

can't afford to start slow next week, don't know why we have no movement up front in first half,like watching a game of statues, ml sort it out ffs.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:02 - Oct 27 with 4135 viewsScoobyDoo

You sure you lot can afford the bus fare over? Tan wants us to make you feel welcome? He didn't offer to pay for your travel though
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:06 - Oct 27 with 4130 viewsmawdlamjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:02 - Oct 27 by ScoobyDoo

You sure you lot can afford the bus fare over? Tan wants us to make you feel welcome? He didn't offer to pay for your travel though

tan and scooby can both feck off, back to your own board there's a good numpty

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:09 - Oct 27 with 4107 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:06 - Oct 27 by mawdlamjack

tan and scooby can both feck off, back to your own board there's a good numpty

Up yours sunshine, it's an official thread, apparently?
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:28 - Oct 27 with 4080 viewsKingBony

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:09 - Oct 27 by ScoobyDoo

Up yours sunshine, it's an official thread, apparently?

What are your thoughts on the game then Mr Doo?

You fancy it or we looking at a 0-0.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:52 - Oct 27 with 4047 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:28 - Oct 27 by KingBony

What are your thoughts on the game then Mr Doo?

You fancy it or we looking at a 0-0.

We play anything like yesterday i fear the worst, surely we can't be that bad again, can we?
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:59 - Oct 27 with 4030 viewsKingBony

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:52 - Oct 27 by ScoobyDoo

We play anything like yesterday i fear the worst, surely we can't be that bad again, can we?

Hmm, I did actually watch your game yesterday and makes me feel a bit better at feeling a tad frustrated with our lot lately,

If we continue our recent form and Marshall continues his I think we could be looking at a borefest. But if we click it could be a cracker. First goal will be huge, if you score first I wonder if we will break you down, if we score first and you have to come out and go for it we will play on the break.

It would be silly for me to suggest you won't carry a threat, you will and at home with a vocal crowd behind you who knows.

Hoping it will be a cracker and as per last few meetings pass off without ant trouble, it would be quite embarrassing for us both if there is any trouble.

Hope the week doesn't drag too much

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:00 - Oct 27 with 4020 viewsKingBony

Those damn ant hills are a menace

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:01 - Oct 27 with 4014 viewsOldjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:52 - Oct 27 by ScoobyDoo

Scoobs week in week out your getting a pasting with only that cat of a keeper you got keeping you afloat ,pray to god he doesn't get injured sarnnnnnnnnn , COME OUT AND TRY TOO PLAY THE BEAUTIFUL GAME AGAINST US PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Login to get fewer ads

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:22 - Oct 27 with 3976 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 20:59 - Oct 27 by KingBony

Hmm, I did actually watch your game yesterday and makes me feel a bit better at feeling a tad frustrated with our lot lately,

If we continue our recent form and Marshall continues his I think we could be looking at a borefest. But if we click it could be a cracker. First goal will be huge, if you score first I wonder if we will break you down, if we score first and you have to come out and go for it we will play on the break.

It would be silly for me to suggest you won't carry a threat, you will and at home with a vocal crowd behind you who knows.

Hoping it will be a cracker and as per last few meetings pass off without ant trouble, it would be quite embarrassing for us both if there is any trouble.

Hope the week doesn't drag too much

The past few derbies have past trouble free so there is no reason next week's game is not the same. Only game of yours i have seen is Southampton, i know you had chances but didn't take them. We were poor yesterday but i think we'll be up for this one, but they are going to have to play well.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:27 - Oct 27 with 3949 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:01 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

Scoobs week in week out your getting a pasting with only that cat of a keeper you got keeping you afloat ,pray to god he doesn't get injured sarnnnnnnnnn , COME OUT AND TRY TOO PLAY THE BEAUTIFUL GAME AGAINST US PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You got a short memory you old goat, i seem to remember Vorm having a good season for you when you first went up, kept you in many of game.

Are they letting you out on day release next week? fecking hope not
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:28 - Oct 27 with 3947 viewsborinifanclub

Scumdiff 0 Jacks 2
Nuff said
[Post edited 27 Oct 2013 21:29]

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:02 - Oct 27 with 3894 viewsOldjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 21:27 - Oct 27 by ScoobyDoo

You got a short memory you old goat, i seem to remember Vorm having a good season for you when you first went up, kept you in many of game.

Are they letting you out on day release next week? fecking hope not

Vorm keeping us afloat ? get off the drugs ffs you dozy red kanttttttttt

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:19 - Oct 27 with 3871 viewsJackfath

Vorm
Rangel Williams Chico Taylor
Britton JDG
Dyer Michu Pablo
Bony

Cardiff 0 - Swansea 0

Red card for a Cardiff player.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:28 - Oct 27 with 3854 viewsWantagejack

Will be in away strip or white? I only ask because we played in white at Southampton.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:31 - Oct 27 with 3847 viewsjruss1

Always wear white at Cardiff.
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:31 - Oct 27 with 3847 viewsOldjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:28 - Oct 27 by Wantagejack

Will be in away strip or white? I only ask because we played in white at Southampton.

just a special one-off Blue is what's needed like

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:45 - Oct 27 with 3826 viewsKingBony

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:19 - Oct 27 by Jackfath

Vorm
Rangel Williams Chico Taylor
Britton JDG
Dyer Michu Pablo
Bony

Cardiff 0 - Swansea 0

Red card for a Cardiff player.

Don't think that's too far off the mark.

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 05:13 - Oct 28 with 3738 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 22:02 - Oct 27 by Oldjack

Vorm keeping us afloat ? get off the drugs ffs you dozy red kanttttttttt

Read what i said slowly and carefully you senile old trout?
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 07:55 - Oct 28 with 3687 viewsOldjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 05:13 - Oct 28 by ScoobyDoo

Read what i said slowly and carefully you senile old trout?

You said Vorm kept us in many a game ,wrong , our superb football did that with Vorm having fuk all to do in most games ,unlike your sh!ty lot ,where i've no doubt your keeper has won man of the match in nearly all your games, WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD SIGN .

Rumour has it we'll be in a one off special blue colours this Sunday

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 09:35 - Oct 28 with 3631 viewsScoobyDoo

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 07:55 - Oct 28 by Oldjack

You said Vorm kept us in many a game ,wrong , our superb football did that with Vorm having fuk all to do in most games ,unlike your sh!ty lot ,where i've no doubt your keeper has won man of the match in nearly all your games, WHICH IS NEVER A GOOD SIGN .

Rumour has it we'll be in a one off special blue colours this Sunday

I said first season you nutter. Couldn't care less if you turned out naked, same welcome you're getting, or shall I say lack of one!
the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 09:51 - Oct 28 with 3613 viewsOldjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 09:35 - Oct 28 by ScoobyDoo

I said first season you nutter. Couldn't care less if you turned out naked, same welcome you're getting, or shall I say lack of one!

and im telling what happened in our first season you six fingered thick mutant ffs

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:33 - Oct 28 with 3552 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 09:35 - Oct 28 by ScoobyDoo

Considering you never watched us in our first season (unless you're referring to our first PL fixture Man City away) OldJack is absolutely right on this one.
Our possession football reduced the pressure we could have been under greatly whereas you just sit deep and hope to hit your opponents on the break. I can't remember having 30 shots on goal against us in our first season

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:38 - Oct 28 with 3545 viewsOldjack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:33 - Oct 28 by Brynmill_Jack

Considering you never watched us in our first season (unless you're referring to our first PL fixture Man City away) OldJack is absolutely right on this one.
Our possession football reduced the pressure we could have been under greatly whereas you just sit deep and hope to hit your opponents on the break. I can't remember having 30 shots on goal against us in our first season

fuk me he's hard work is that Scoobs Bryn , a bit of luck and a fair wind we hopefully should rip them a new bumhole ,lady luck is about too call time on those deluded tits
[Post edited 29 Oct 2013 17:37]

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:51 - Oct 28 with 3510 viewsBrynmill_Jack

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:38 - Oct 28 by Oldjack

fuk me he's hard work is that Scoobs Bryn , a bit of luck and a fair wind we hopefully should rip them a new bumhole ,lady luck is about too call time on those deluded tits
[Post edited 29 Oct 2013 17:37]

It might be a draw Al but hopefully our superior quality will get us the three points, although maybe by the one goal. On the other hand it is possibly that their sphincters may be irreparably damaged

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

the official swans vscumdiff matchweek thread on 10:59 - Oct 28 with 3499 viewslifelong

It's only a game of football, there'll be one of three outcomes, we'll win, they'll win or it will be a draw.

I'm looking forward to the game but I'm not looking forward to all the crap that will be spouted in the run up to it this week.

There are much more important things in life.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024