Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 13:37 - Nov 1 with 3632 viewsmawdlamjack

an excellent read, on nbc or news now.worth looking up, respectful,factual well written and the best thing i've read in the build up to sundays game.

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 13:44 - Nov 1 with 3610 viewsDarran

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/cardiff-vs-swansea-behind-the-scen

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 13:47 - Nov 1 with 3603 viewsmawdlamjack

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 13:44 - Nov 1 by Darran

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2013/11/01/cardiff-vs-swansea-behind-the-scen

thats the one, thank you darran

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 14:14 - Nov 1 with 3532 viewsperchrockjack

Brash and confrontational ?

Not sure about several aspects of that.

Some usual stuff about Rugby which is always one NOT to discuss vis a vis football mainly because of the arrogance Rugby schools had. Wasn't good .
However, internationally you ll find few really who could truthfully say Football is primary .Jeez look at our international crowds. Rugby internationals are more of an event. Ive said too much...sorry

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 14:37 - Nov 1 with 3499 viewsGowerjack

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 13:44 - Nov 1 by Darran

What a load of poorly researched bilge....

I mean FFS...

"Swansea’s former current Liberty Stadium situated right in front of an old copper works factory that makes it look like something emanating from the deepest depths of Mordor on a cold winter’s day when only the glow of the factory flame and sparks from the copper casts light up the gray South Wales skyline"

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 14:39 - Nov 1 with 3489 viewsperchrockjack

Quite a few inaccuracies for me actually.

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 14:43 - Nov 1 with 3478 viewsmawdlamjack

well i enjoyed the article more than others that i've read this week. impartial and not just
banging on about the past violence .

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 19:15 - Nov 1 with 3298 viewsalanl

a tale of two cities in south wales part 2 on 14:39 - Nov 1 by perchrockjack

Quite a few inaccuracies for me actually.

To be fair he was writing some of this stuff on the back of a fag packet up the Globe on Tuesday night. Beginning to understand what the Swan's are all about and hopefully more to come in the future.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024