Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No Michu 22:04 - Nov 3 with 3996 viewsborinifanclub

Perhaps now we can play as a team again and relearn the art of supporting each other!
It will be interesting to see how we do without our talisman...is this the chance for Pozuelo to shine?
Who do you think will come to the fore without magic Michu?

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

No Michu on 22:06 - Nov 3 with 3969 viewsBloodyhills

I am actually glad he is out for a few games, I would have dropped him. I think Pozuelo might do a job but..... sop many went missing in action today. It's going to be a hard season if they carry on like this.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

No Michu on 22:08 - Nov 3 with 3958 viewsmonmouth

No Michu on 22:06 - Nov 3 by Bloodyhills

I am actually glad he is out for a few games, I would have dropped him. I think Pozuelo might do a job but..... sop many went missing in action today. It's going to be a hard season if they carry on like this.

Well...at least we'll see......can't say it's what I would have chosen, but who knows...

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

No Michu on 00:12 - Nov 4 with 3793 viewsCaptain

I'm not as concerned as I would have been previously. I'm looking forward to seeing what Pozuelo can do and fingers crossed we can shake things up enough to get something out of our players.

https://www.facebook.com/canadianswans A facebook page for Swansea City fans in Canada. Please like, share and spread the word!

No Michu on 00:13 - Nov 4 with 3784 viewsMagic_Michu

I would have probably dropped him too

Twitter: @swanseadan
Poll: Will the Woods deal happen?

No Michu on 22:49 - Nov 4 with 3533 viewsborinifanclub

Hopefully this will get a plan b going

Every day I thank the good Lord for the blessings he gives me. Every new day gives me a new opportunity to laugh at the red chumps up the road.

No Michu on 16:55 - Nov 5 with 3432 viewsPlasticman

No Michu on 00:12 - Nov 4 by Captain

I'm not as concerned as I would have been previously. I'm looking forward to seeing what Pozuelo can do and fingers crossed we can shake things up enough to get something out of our players.

are we even certain that Poz will slot in instead of Michu?
I wouldn't be surprised if it would be Guzman instead and Poz on the wing again in random games. That's the way Laudrup used Poz so far after all.

Plastic since 2012

No Michu on 18:23 - Nov 5 with 3337 viewsperchrockjack

So we drop a guy whos the most valued in our squad by a mile, the only real goal threat and one who is the most committed.
Hysterical

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

No Michu on 18:26 - Nov 5 with 3326 viewsDarran

No Michu on 18:23 - Nov 5 by perchrockjack

So we drop a guy whos the most valued in our squad by a mile, the only real goal threat and one who is the most committed.
Hysterical

He was equally as bad as the other players you were just chastising in the other thread.

NO SALES = SACK

Your words.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

No Michu on 18:30 - Nov 5 with 3315 viewsperchrockjack

True but he s the main man and even on Sunday managed at least a decent shot on target. His commitment for me makes him a stand out but yeah if he was sulking then he too can feck off. I

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

No Michu on 18:34 - Nov 5 with 3307 viewslonglostjack

Hysterical

Ok a rest even though enforced might benefit Michu - but to suggest that we would be stronger without him ! Highly unlikely I would have thought!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

No Michu on 10:56 - Nov 6 with 3108 viewsSenhin

I doubt he'll play Poz there, it'll be Shelvey/JDG. We've not got much depth in the wing area with Hernandez injured again and and out of form Routledge still being preferred to Lamah.

If he does play in the centre, I'd say it'll be tomorrow's game though. Can't see him starting as a CAM in the premier league yet.

Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

No Michu on 16:19 - Nov 6 with 3014 viewsSwansforever

Laudrup fears he is out for a month
No Michu on 16:37 - Nov 6 with 2983 viewsTrueRobertRecordeFan

Sorry, I am likely daft, but can you try explaining your reasoning here ?

One of our most determined players is out. How would that improve team spirit, commitment etc. ?

Are you saying too much is revolving around Michu ?
No Michu on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 2897 viewsmawdlamjack

No Michu on 16:19 - Nov 6 by Swansforever

Laudrup fears he is out for a month

apparently been carrying injuries to both knees as well as turning his ankle,likely to be out for at least four weeks

on the northbank since 64 now languishing in the east stand

No Michu on 18:19 - Nov 6 with 2893 viewsdeanscfc

Explains him looking 'tired' recently. Gives it 110% ...probably not a good things sometimes.
No Michu on 18:22 - Nov 6 with 2890 viewsAnotherJohn

No Michu on 16:37 - Nov 6 by TrueRobertRecordeFan

Sorry, I am likely daft, but can you try explaining your reasoning here ?

One of our most determined players is out. How would that improve team spirit, commitment etc. ?

Are you saying too much is revolving around Michu ?

Pretty much agree with this. Looks as though Michu may have had knee trouble for a couple of weeks now and that may help explain his dip in form. But for me he is one of our few standout performers.
No Michu on 18:41 - Nov 6 with 2865 viewsTrundle10

Hysterical

Absolutely spot on.

I am speechless, fecking hell, words fail me.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024